NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Obamas Gun Controle Proposal?

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 456
Author
SN206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-27-2013 at 11:50pm
Originally posted by peter1234 peter1234 wrote:

could you expect anything else from him or the hillary testimony?

"What difference does it make!"
...those who have fallen and those who will.
john b View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-28-2013 at 12:21am
It is very important...... In the minds of those who think Capricorn 1 is a documentary.
1970 Mustang "Theseus' paradox"
If everyone else is doing it, you're too late!

Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-28-2013 at 5:34am

more reason for the nra to bring in some out of country spokespersons

I can take a few days off... Anyone wanna pay for my trip to the US?   
- Gun control means: using BOTH hands!
- Money doesn't make one happy, but when it rains cats and dogs, it's still better to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle...

05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-28-2013 at 9:57pm
I just got a great email from a guy that I go shooting with. It was a picture of a guy holding a sign that said:

"Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it harder for sober people to own cars"

Mike
Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-28-2013 at 10:56pm
This Guy gets it.

I can't imagine what he's going thru. Got dusty in here watching that.

Mike

Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
john b View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-28-2013 at 10:57pm
I think there is a little too much truth in that for some to want to acknowledge, Mike.

I had a wake up call yesterday. I have not gone to an indoor public range in years. I don't get a lot of enjoyment from it any more, just burn out I guess. A friend asked me to go shooting at a range with him yesterday, and I agreed to do so and get lunch afterwards. There was a one hour wait for a lane. My friend told me that it is impossible to get .223 ammunition for one of his guns due to the overwhelming demand. At the range I found he was right. They didn't know when they would get any in, and they would not take orders or deposits. Even more of a surprise, they were out of .38 and a few others and didn't know when they would get more of that either. The .38 was a real surprise be ause I believe that is just for plinking these days. Is this the case at most stores? I only know the Chicago market.
1970 Mustang "Theseus' paradox"
If everyone else is doing it, you're too late!

Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-28-2013 at 11:11pm
Ammo has more than doubled in price since between Obama getting elected the 1st time up to early this year, but before Newtown. I got to think it's gone up since then.

My brother was telling me about a friend of his that bought a Windham Weaponry AR15 type rifle, (the old Bushmaster Company that is located in Maine that started up under a new name after the new owners of Bushmaster moved out of Maine)last year for $900 and the same gun is now around $2k. The gun shops are all busy. Whether or not Obama is successful in getting his ban or not, he's responsible for causing all this demand and putting these guns in circulation.
peter1234 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter1234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-28-2013 at 11:27pm
I was told today that 223 if you can get it is $1 per round .
former skylark owner now a formula but I cant let this place go
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-28-2013 at 11:29pm
Wow, it was $3.29 a box from Cheaper Than Dirt.
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-29-2013 at 12:25am

I just bought a case today at Kittery Trading Post. American Eagle 223 . 1000 rounds for $ 441 after tax = 44 cents a round. They had just put 4 cases on the shelf when I walked in. Picked up a case, walked to the register and cashed out. I got lucky....Walked by the shelf right after that and it was gone. 10 minutes maybe. I can't find 9mm anyway and 22LR is non existent as well.

You can't get anything right now. I bought two stripped lower receivers and 10 30 round mags two days after Sandy Hook. Lowers were $130 each, mags $12 each. The next day, literally, hey were selling lowers on gunbroker for 5-600 and 30 round Magpul mags were 75-100 each.

I saw two LaRue Costa Edition OBRs on Gunbroker last week sell for over 11,000 each. They are around 3k new from Larue, but hard to get. Read a post the other day on Ar15.com, guy said he had a wealthy neighbor looking for a few Ars for him and his friends. He sold him 4 NIB Colts ( about $1200 ea new at Walmart) for $40,000. Thats just nuts. I should cash out......and buy a new boat    

Mike
Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
jbach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-29-2013 at 12:30am
Originally posted by john b john b wrote:

The .38 was a real surprise be ause I believe that is just for plinking these days. Is this the case at most stores? I only know the Chicago market.

around here, 9mm, 223/5.56nato, 308/7.62nato, and 22lr of all things is virually nonexistant. folks haven't been able to buy a black rifle in stock since sandy hook. AR lowers going for 3 times what they were before. same thing with any caliber high cap mags/drums.

i don't have any numbers but i would guess obama has been responsible for one of the largest buildup of weapons and ammunition by private citizens in the history of mankind. i've said it before, but i take comfort in a strange way that damn near every gun shop in our country is sold out.
jbach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-29-2013 at 12:41am
Originally posted by 05 210 05 210 wrote:

He sold him 4 NIB Colts ( about $1200 ea new at Walmart) for $40,000. Thats just nuts. I should cash out......and buy a new boat    

Mike

it's a great time to sell, Mike. especially if you have lowers. i've unloaded all but one of my complete evil black rifles and thinking about getting rid of that one while the market is what it is. this will pass, panic buyers will run out of $$. these brand new matte black guns will sit unused in closets. i have more stripped and 80% lowers at home than i care to admit and i'll build them when it does. i'll build 3-4 of them for what i've sold 1 for. just have to wait for stock to be replenished.
OverMyHead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-04-2013 at 11:28am
Obama is back in town here again today. It was hard enough to work before when I had to protect my wallet with one hand, but now I have to guard my guns with the other. How we will our economy ever recover with all these productivity losses?
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

peter1234 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter1234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-04-2013 at 11:32am
I love his shooting form in the photo . if he skeet shoots all the time he must be pretty sore . poor form obama poor form.
former skylark owner now a formula but I cant let this place go
jbach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-08-2013 at 7:03pm
these belong here. you guys should enjoy them

moon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2013 at 12:04am
sorry im late to the party here,has anybody wondered what would happen if a product of todays they need to be talked to not punished society showed up on your door step high on bath salts like the guy in florida who ate the homeless man and took multiple gunshots from the police to stop?
we had one show up at a house just through the woods from us , chased a woman and her granddaughter with a tire iron then ran out into traffic and jumped into the bed of a pickup that slowed to avoid hitting him police got him but if the womans neighbor hadnt been home who knows what would have happened. i will keep all of my black guns and high capacity magazines that my family all know how to use just in case.
in a rural area it might take some time for help to arrive and were not gonna be victims.
it makes me wonder what obama and "finklestiens" REAL agenda is.
our government is NOT run on common sense.... but more on greed and personal power and control.
Mike001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-13-2013 at 7:27am
Oh That was awesome but i loss my ability of listing,because i didn't use best quality ear phones..
OverMyHead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-13-2013 at 10:03am
Mike, why are you wanting the ability to list? Wake surfing? Ear phones of any quality will not help. Maybe try some ballast.
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-19-2013 at 12:01pm
Since we're talking guns here...

We got the official message now here from the top dogs in Brussels.
Mid this year we can say farewell to our good old Browning 9mm sidearm and our FNC 5,56mm rifle.

We are finally entering the 21st century!

New pistol:

FN Five-Seven
Maker: FN Herstal Belgium
Cal: 5,7 x 28 mm
Feed: 20 round magazine
Effective range: 50 meter

New rifle:

FN P90 bullpup assault rifle
Maker: FN Herstal Belgium
Cal: 5,7 x 28 mm
Feed: 50 round magazine
Effective range: 150 meter
Sight: reflex sight aimpoint micro T1 on picatinnyrail

- Gun control means: using BOTH hands!
- Money doesn't make one happy, but when it rains cats and dogs, it's still better to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle...

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 456
  Share Topic