NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

SJRR 2013 Information/ Will Bring

Post Reply Post Reply Page   123 4>
Author
lewy2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lewy2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SJRR 2013 Information/ Will Bring
    Posted: March-19-2013 at 9:07pm
Originally posted by boat dr boat dr wrote:

Come on Bret, I ended up with the useables from her, now to send her off in a blaze of GLORY..Funeral For a Friend, would be a suitable song for the moment of silence we will observe..........

Yes a true "Viking" send off to a old warrior.

Billy one year I will make it to this reunion. Have a great time guys and lots of pics please.
If you're going through hell, keep going

89 Ski

<a href="http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=5685" ta
rosconole View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rosconole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-19-2013 at 3:49pm
Hope the weather forecast improves..
1989 ski nautique ,1991 barefoot nautique, 1993 Mustang Cobra 1998 5.0 Magazine shootout invitee
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-18-2013 at 6:26pm
Originally posted by boat dr boat dr wrote:

Come on Bret, I ended up with the useables from her, now to send her off in a blaze of GLORY..Funeral For a Friend, would be a suitable song for the moment of silence we will observe..........

That's a perfect way to put that old girl out of her misery !!! No better place to do it, but at a reunion. !!!

Sorry I can't be down to enjoy the weekend with you guys, but have a great time, be safe and take some awesome pics as you always do to warm up us cold Northerners !!!

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-18-2013 at 5:49pm
Made some updates but its getting to be too long a list to actually read in the current format.. I will have to break it into a couple sheets when I get down there. No time today as my ride is en route and we will be heading down south in a half hour or so.   Winter storm coming through up here so whatever is down there waiting for us is a whole lot better! Safe travels and see ya'll soon!
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
jackiewdeen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackiewdeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-17-2013 at 8:20pm
Thanks .JMurph May ask you to stick it in the frig also. IAughtNuaght will be there ahead of me, so amybe he can scope it all out. I don't know his itinerary.
jimsport93 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimsport93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-17-2013 at 7:07pm
Got that metal grate on top. Throw some chicken, ribs and hams on there and have a CC grill.
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-17-2013 at 7:01pm
TX Foilhead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TX Foilhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-17-2013 at 7:01pm
Some penetrating epoxy would fix that right up.
bhectus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhectus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-17-2013 at 6:04pm
Man I don't know, burning an old CC woody at a reunion sounds kind of sacriligious.
'02 Ski Nautique 196 w/ 5.7 Apex bowtie - Sold
'87 Barefoot - sold
'97 Super Sport Nautique - originally custom built for Walt Meloon
'97 Ski Nautique
'83 SN 2001
pallmer View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pallmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-17-2013 at 4:15pm
Haven't been on the site lately to check in but Ralph and Lil' Sue will be there. We plan on setting up the Hontoon Island BBQ on Saturday afternoon. We can bring plenty of firewood to Parramores for the Saturday evening cookout or for anyone that wants some firewood. I have a bunch of oak logs and also some cut up wood from an old wooden Correct Craft that was rotted and stripped of parts.

Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-17-2013 at 11:17am
Have a blast, gentlemen. The weather has been beautiful down here!
Smithfamily View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smithfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-17-2013 at 10:37am
Greg,

There is a small place on the river right at the Astor bridge, Port of call motel and Castaways restaurant, 386 749 4407. Try them!
Js
gdenkman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gdenkman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-17-2013 at 4:33am
I spoke to Denise at South moon, she said they were full for the event but put me on the cancelation waiting list, I hope she calls. I also left messages with Lori at Parramore's this afternoon and Blair's Jungle Den. Thanks to Billy and Tim for the encouraging words to make it happen. I'll update once we secure the beds.
Greg
The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-17-2013 at 12:20am
Jungle Den has a couple rooms left !!
Jbear, said to me wow if it was'nt for this site we would never had met for this to happen....
uk1979 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uk1979 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2013 at 9:11pm
You all have a safe run down…the sun is now out in FL.
Lets have a go
56 Starflite
77 SN
78 SN
80 BFN
lakedog55 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lakedog55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2013 at 8:32pm
You can try the southmoon fish camp its past paramores nice ramp, gas, and covered slips.
Lakedog55
gdenkman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gdenkman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2013 at 7:50pm
I know it may be late in the game but my sweetheart and I plan to make the event but need a one bedroom with power. Does anyone have any recomendations for accomadations for 2 for the event?
Thanks,
Greg 678-232-8077
bhectus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhectus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2013 at 1:20pm
Been in the 40's overnight here the last few nights. That's not helping any water temps unfortunately. But the good news is that it's always a balmy 72 degrees at Silver Glen Springs!   
'02 Ski Nautique 196 w/ 5.7 Apex bowtie - Sold
'87 Barefoot - sold
'97 Super Sport Nautique - originally custom built for Walt Meloon
'97 Ski Nautique
'83 SN 2001
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2013 at 12:35pm
Just checked the water temp of the river in Sanford which is due South of where we will be playing and this mornings report says its 66'F. Good news is that its increased about 1 degree per day over the last few days. It may hit 70'F by the time we get there. River level is up .5 feet over the last few days so that's good news too.
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2013 at 11:44am
Temps are getting better everyday now, I wonder who will get the haunted cabin ?
Jbear, said to me wow if it was'nt for this site we would never had met for this to happen....
BuffaloBFN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2013 at 11:13am
Brrr. My boat may want a blanket?   
1988 BFN-sold

"It's a Livin' Thing...What a Terrible Thing to Lose" ELO
Smithfamily View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smithfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2013 at 10:59am

www.tidesandcurrents.noaa.gov/ofs/sjofs

"Cool" chart of water tempature of the river. Looks like the 50's! I would have guessed the lake at around 70 this past weekend?
Js
JMurph View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JMurph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2013 at 9:54am
Originally posted by jackiewdeen jackiewdeen wrote:

Thanks for all for directions and suggestions. I will try to arrived 3 to 4 pm. We there there be some avaliable heating mechanism to warm up the smoked turkey i got?

Yes. You can use one of the cabins. They have full kitchens. You are welcome to use my kitchen, but I can't remember which cabin I am staying in right now. I guess it's time to look that up.
BuffaloBFN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2013 at 9:34am
It's snowing on Amy while she's trying to get on a plane, and I sit here sunburned already from working on the boat.   
1988 BFN-sold

"It's a Livin' Thing...What a Terrible Thing to Lose" ELO
87BFN owner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2013 at 4:31am
Very excited, leaving somewhere between 11pm Monday night and 6am Tuesday morning depending on when I can get out of work. Just got the boat back home in the garage this afternoon, now it is snowing outside. Hope it quits before I leave.
jackiewdeen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackiewdeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2013 at 1:17am
Thanks for all for directions and suggestions. I will try to arrived 3 to 4 pm. We there there be some avaliable heating mechanism to warm up the smoked turkey i got?
IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-15-2013 at 7:53pm
Originally posted by P&S87SN2001 P&S87SN2001 wrote:

Hi All, this Is Patrick & Stephanie we are Newbee's invited by Joe C. We have a 1987 SN 2001 that we have been restoring for the last year and almost have it completed about 90%. Been having a problem with the rebuilt engine....runs fine to 3900rpm and then back fires thru the carb and loses power....back off the throttle and she runs fine. Any suggestions are welcome? There will be just us two joining you and we will be staying in Hawks Nest Friday 22nd thru Sunday 24rth, cell #904.237.4925. We will also be bringing a gumbo to share at the Saturday Noght dinner. ? will we need to bring our own fire or is it available to warm up the food?

Welcome Patrick and Stephanie. I can't tell for sure from your post if you're bringing the boat, if you're on the fence, definitely do it. There will be several folks there who love to tinker.
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-15-2013 at 1:10pm
Originally posted by turningpoint84 turningpoint84 wrote:

Amazed you guy don't go stay on Lake Eloise so you can make all your boats Cypress Gardens boats.

They only get that status when they are SOLD........
turningpoint84 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote turningpoint84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-15-2013 at 12:31pm
Amazed you guy don't go stay on Lake Eloise so you can make all your boats Cypress Gardens boats.
Proud 1968 mustang owner and now
1970 Mustang
ArtCozier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ArtCozier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-15-2013 at 11:41am
[QUOTE=P&S87SN2001] Hi All, this Is Patrick & Stephanie we are Newbee's invited by Joe C. We have a 1987 SN 2001 that we have been restoring for the last year and almost have it completed about 90%. Been having a problem with the rebuilt engine....runs fine to 3900rpm and then back fires thru the carb and loses power...QUOTE]

Have you checked the distributor advance springs? Sometimes one of them can be broken. Breaker points can bounce at high rpm. It might have been converted to electronic ignition therefore no points? And of course the base timing and advance.

Another possibility would be a small water leak into the exhaust side of an exhaust manifold.

I can explain more when I see you at SJRR. Look me up there.
Art
"Art"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page   123 4>
  Share Topic