NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

SJRR 2013 Information/ Will Bring

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1234>
Author
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-14-2013 at 10:46am
Originally posted by jbear jbear wrote:

Patti felt a return trip was in order. Plus she thought it sounded as tho me and Eddie needed a bit of adult supervision.

He is going to be supervised... What's wrong with Hollywood, Reid, Billy, Joe, Myself, Chris, Tim and etc?

Jackie, I always put a Blue CorrectCraftFan.com Banner out by the road (Under the Parramores sign) where you turn off of 40. If memory serves, it's the 2nd left after you cross over the St John's river. I should be there at about 2-3 depending on when I leave south Atlanta. Give me a shout when you get to 75 and maybe we'll hook up somewhere along the way.

Those of you traveling through Ga may wanna fill up your Vehicles and boats as gas seems to be about $.30 higher a gallon when you cross over in to FL.

A week out and the temps are predicted to be in the mid 80's and a little windy. Makes for an interesting ride across Lake George to the Glenn.

"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
backfoot100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote backfoot100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-14-2013 at 1:51pm
How the hell did I get elected the fall guy????? I thought that when Quinner isn't around HW gets that honor.
When people run down to the lake to see what's making that noise, you've succeeded.

Eddie
BuffaloBFN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-14-2013 at 2:10pm
Originally posted by backfoot100 backfoot100 wrote:

How the hell did I get elected the fall guy????? I thought that when Quinner isn't around HW gets that honor.

1988 BFN-sold

"It's a Livin' Thing...What a Terrible Thing to Lose" ELO
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-14-2013 at 6:55pm
The list has been updated.. current count is 28 fans, 24 boats, and 32 guests. I suspect those are the minimum numbers and that a few are falling through the cracks. Anyone with updates or additions let me know. I start my travels exactly 4 days from this second! Weather forecasts are looking sweet. Cant wait to see everyone and relax in the florida sunshine.
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-14-2013 at 7:23pm
Last time I talked to BJ he said he was going. Kurtis?
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-14-2013 at 7:31pm
I have Kurtis down as John Morrow's guest- all reports have him on schedule to be there--- as for BJ - havent seen a post or heard otherwise one way or the other?
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
bhectus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhectus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-14-2013 at 7:39pm
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

Last time I talked to BJ he said he was going.

I hope so, I was wanting to buy a CC shift knob from him.
'02 Ski Nautique 196 w/ 5.7 Apex bowtie - Sold
'87 Barefoot - sold
'97 Super Sport Nautique - originally custom built for Walt Meloon
'97 Ski Nautique
'83 SN 2001
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-14-2013 at 7:41pm
Bret, you better call ahead! He hasn't logged in since October but when I saw him in last month he was planning on going.
bhectus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhectus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-14-2013 at 7:45pm
He usually brings a bunch with him.

Hey, I got a ski for you if you're interested. Radar Senate 67" with double high lace-up Radar bindings. Used TWICE. I don't think I'll be using it much with the new boat.
'87 Barefoot - sold
'97 Ski Nautique
'83 SN 2001
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-14-2013 at 8:39pm
[QUOTE=bhectus] He usually brings a bunch with him.

BJ is in ........

Glad to see all that plan to attend our little event..Good times to be had by all......

rosconole View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rosconole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-14-2013 at 10:58pm
Man I been on the road a bunch. Better if I were ya'll I'd pack a full wetsuit water looks like it could be still on the chilly side, not sure who all is coming with yet. Too much stuff going on in FL this time of year.
Let me know whats left on the list to bring, I'll be everywhere but home next week probably.
1989 ski nautique ,1991 barefoot nautique, 1993 Mustang Cobra 1998 5.0 Magazine shootout invitee
rleinen79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rleinen79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-15-2013 at 12:29am
Better add me to the list. Making a Saturday appearance with Jbear. Can't wait to see all the old friends and meet some new ones

Rob
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-15-2013 at 12:53am
Rob, you will be added to the list... Cant wait to see all the old and meet the new attendee's.......It will not be long now...Billy
P&S87SN2001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P&S87SN2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-15-2013 at 1:30am
Hi All, this Is Patrick & Stephanie we are Newbee's invited by Joe C. We have a 1987 SN 2001 that we have been restoring for the last year and almost have it completed about 90%. Been having a problem with the rebuilt engine....runs fine to 3900rpm and then back fires thru the carb and loses power....back off the throttle and she runs fine. Any suggestions are welcome? There will be just us two joining you and we will be staying in Hawks Nest Friday 22nd thru Sunday 24rth, cell #904.237.4925. We will also be bringing a gumbo to share at the Saturday Noght dinner. ? will we need to bring our own fire or is it available to warm up the food?
Patrick & Stephanie
Smithfamily View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smithfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-15-2013 at 10:43am
Originally posted by rosconole rosconole wrote:

Man I been on the road a bunch. Better if I were ya'll I'd pack a full wetsuit water looks like it could be still on the chilly side, not sure who all is coming with yet. Too much stuff going on in FL this time of year.
Let me know whats left on the list to bring, I'll be everywhere but home next week probably.

Had the girls on the Lake this past weekend, (Longwood) just south of the river, and yes the water was cold, but not too. It was great to be out.
Js
ArtCozier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ArtCozier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-15-2013 at 11:41am
[QUOTE=P&S87SN2001] Hi All, this Is Patrick & Stephanie we are Newbee's invited by Joe C. We have a 1987 SN 2001 that we have been restoring for the last year and almost have it completed about 90%. Been having a problem with the rebuilt engine....runs fine to 3900rpm and then back fires thru the carb and loses power...QUOTE]

Have you checked the distributor advance springs? Sometimes one of them can be broken. Breaker points can bounce at high rpm. It might have been converted to electronic ignition therefore no points? And of course the base timing and advance.

Another possibility would be a small water leak into the exhaust side of an exhaust manifold.

I can explain more when I see you at SJRR. Look me up there.
Art
"Art"
turningpoint84 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote turningpoint84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-15-2013 at 12:31pm
Amazed you guy don't go stay on Lake Eloise so you can make all your boats Cypress Gardens boats.
Proud 1968 mustang owner and now
1970 Mustang
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-15-2013 at 1:10pm
Originally posted by turningpoint84 turningpoint84 wrote:

Amazed you guy don't go stay on Lake Eloise so you can make all your boats Cypress Gardens boats.

They only get that status when they are SOLD........
IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-15-2013 at 7:53pm
Originally posted by P&S87SN2001 P&S87SN2001 wrote:

Hi All, this Is Patrick & Stephanie we are Newbee's invited by Joe C. We have a 1987 SN 2001 that we have been restoring for the last year and almost have it completed about 90%. Been having a problem with the rebuilt engine....runs fine to 3900rpm and then back fires thru the carb and loses power....back off the throttle and she runs fine. Any suggestions are welcome? There will be just us two joining you and we will be staying in Hawks Nest Friday 22nd thru Sunday 24rth, cell #904.237.4925. We will also be bringing a gumbo to share at the Saturday Noght dinner. ? will we need to bring our own fire or is it available to warm up the food?

Welcome Patrick and Stephanie. I can't tell for sure from your post if you're bringing the boat, if you're on the fence, definitely do it. There will be several folks there who love to tinker.
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
jackiewdeen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackiewdeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2013 at 1:17am
Thanks for all for directions and suggestions. I will try to arrived 3 to 4 pm. We there there be some avaliable heating mechanism to warm up the smoked turkey i got?
87BFN owner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2013 at 4:31am
Very excited, leaving somewhere between 11pm Monday night and 6am Tuesday morning depending on when I can get out of work. Just got the boat back home in the garage this afternoon, now it is snowing outside. Hope it quits before I leave.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2013 at 9:34am
It's snowing on Amy while she's trying to get on a plane, and I sit here sunburned already from working on the boat.   
1988 BFN-sold

JMurph View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JMurph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2013 at 9:54am
Originally posted by jackiewdeen jackiewdeen wrote:

Thanks for all for directions and suggestions. I will try to arrived 3 to 4 pm. We there there be some avaliable heating mechanism to warm up the smoked turkey i got?

Yes. You can use one of the cabins. They have full kitchens. You are welcome to use my kitchen, but I can't remember which cabin I am staying in right now. I guess it's time to look that up.
Smithfamily View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smithfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2013 at 10:59am

www.tidesandcurrents.noaa.gov/ofs/sjofs

"Cool" chart of water tempature of the river. Looks like the 50's! I would have guessed the lake at around 70 this past weekend?
Js
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2013 at 11:13am
Brrr. My boat may want a blanket?   
1988 BFN-sold

The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2013 at 11:44am
Temps are getting better everyday now, I wonder who will get the haunted cabin ?
Jbear, said to me wow if it was'nt for this site we would never had met for this to happen....
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2013 at 12:35pm
Just checked the water temp of the river in Sanford which is due South of where we will be playing and this mornings report says its 66'F. Good news is that its increased about 1 degree per day over the last few days. It may hit 70'F by the time we get there. River level is up .5 feet over the last few days so that's good news too.
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
bhectus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhectus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2013 at 1:20pm
Been in the 40's overnight here the last few nights. That's not helping any water temps unfortunately. But the good news is that it's always a balmy 72 degrees at Silver Glen Springs!   
'87 Barefoot - sold
'97 Ski Nautique
'83 SN 2001
gdenkman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gdenkman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2013 at 7:50pm
I know it may be late in the game but my sweetheart and I plan to make the event but need a one bedroom with power. Does anyone have any recomendations for accomadations for 2 for the event?
Thanks,
Greg 678-232-8077
lakedog55 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lakedog55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2013 at 8:32pm
You can try the southmoon fish camp its past paramores nice ramp, gas, and covered slips.
Lakedog55
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1234>
  Share Topic