NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

SJRR 2013 Information/ Will Bring

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 234
Author
uk1979 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uk1979 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2013 at 9:11pm
You all have a safe run down…the sun is now out in FL.
Lets have a go
56 Starflite
77 SN
78 SN
80 BFN
The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-17-2013 at 12:20am
Jungle Den has a couple rooms left !!
Jbear, said to me wow if it was'nt for this site we would never had met for this to happen....
gdenkman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gdenkman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-17-2013 at 4:33am
I spoke to Denise at South moon, she said they were full for the event but put me on the cancelation waiting list, I hope she calls. I also left messages with Lori at Parramore's this afternoon and Blair's Jungle Den. Thanks to Billy and Tim for the encouraging words to make it happen. I'll update once we secure the beds.
Greg
Smithfamily View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smithfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-17-2013 at 10:37am
Greg,

There is a small place on the river right at the Astor bridge, Port of call motel and Castaways restaurant, 386 749 4407. Try them!
Js
Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-17-2013 at 11:17am
Have a blast, gentlemen. The weather has been beautiful down here!
pallmer View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pallmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-17-2013 at 4:15pm
Haven't been on the site lately to check in but Ralph and Lil' Sue will be there. We plan on setting up the Hontoon Island BBQ on Saturday afternoon. We can bring plenty of firewood to Parramores for the Saturday evening cookout or for anyone that wants some firewood. I have a bunch of oak logs and also some cut up wood from an old wooden Correct Craft that was rotted and stripped of parts.

bhectus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhectus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-17-2013 at 6:04pm
Man I don't know, burning an old CC woody at a reunion sounds kind of sacriligious.
'02 Ski Nautique 196 w/ 5.7 Apex bowtie - Sold
'87 Barefoot - sold
'97 Super Sport Nautique - originally custom built for Walt Meloon
'97 Ski Nautique
'83 SN 2001
TX Foilhead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TX Foilhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-17-2013 at 7:01pm
Some penetrating epoxy would fix that right up.
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-17-2013 at 7:01pm
Come on Bret, I ended up with the useables from her, now to send her off in a blaze of GLORY..Funeral For a Friend, would be a suitable song for the moment of silence we will observe..........
jimsport93 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimsport93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-17-2013 at 7:07pm
Got that metal grate on top. Throw some chicken, ribs and hams on there and have a CC grill.
jackiewdeen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackiewdeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-17-2013 at 8:20pm
Thanks .JMurph May ask you to stick it in the frig also. IAughtNuaght will be there ahead of me, so amybe he can scope it all out. I don't know his itinerary.
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-18-2013 at 5:49pm
Made some updates but its getting to be too long a list to actually read in the current format.. I will have to break it into a couple sheets when I get down there. No time today as my ride is en route and we will be heading down south in a half hour or so.   Winter storm coming through up here so whatever is down there waiting for us is a whole lot better! Safe travels and see ya'll soon!
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-18-2013 at 6:26pm
Originally posted by boat dr boat dr wrote:

Come on Bret, I ended up with the useables from her, now to send her off in a blaze of GLORY..Funeral For a Friend, would be a suitable song for the moment of silence we will observe..........

That's a perfect way to put that old girl out of her misery !!! No better place to do it, but at a reunion. !!!

Sorry I can't be down to enjoy the weekend with you guys, but have a great time, be safe and take some awesome pics as you always do to warm up us cold Northerners !!!

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

rosconole View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rosconole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-19-2013 at 3:49pm
Hope the weather forecast improves..
1989 ski nautique ,1991 barefoot nautique, 1993 Mustang Cobra 1998 5.0 Magazine shootout invitee
lewy2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lewy2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-19-2013 at 9:07pm
Originally posted by boat dr boat dr wrote:

Yes a true "Viking" send off to a old warrior.

Billy one year I will make it to this reunion. Have a great time guys and lots of pics please.
If you're going through hell, keep going

89 Ski

<a href="http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=5685" ta
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 234
  Share Topic