Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

new owner needs HELP

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
extxlonghorn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote extxlonghorn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: new owner needs HELP
    Posted: January-21-2006 at 11:22pm
I just picked up a 1986 2001 nautique, she needs to have full makeover, seats are worn/torn. Guages or missing some glass, etc. where is the best place to track down all that I need?
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-22-2006 at 10:33am
extxlonghorn: Welcome to our house! You'll find help on all that you need here. You can do search for keywords and it will bring up past threads on almost any subject you can think of.Post some pics before you start and then as you go along. We all like to watch. Enjoy!....john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Martinique87 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martinique87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-22-2006 at 5:45pm
extxlonghorn,

In addition to this site, two places that have been great for me....

skidim.com has lots of parts and free phone tech support. Mention this site and get a discount on parts. I have used the tech support and they were a big help

I live about an hour outside of Orlando, home of Southeast Correct Craft. Woody and Jim have been great about providing parts and information. Don't know where you live, but there may be a Correct Craft Dealers near you.

Tim
JEFF KOSTIS View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JEFF KOSTIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-22-2006 at 6:49pm
Extxlonghorn, looks like you have already got a warm welcome here. I want to welcome you as well. There are alot of cool people on this site that go out of their way to help out. Unfortunately I am no help to your questions. Martinique87 has pretty much covered it all to start. I would take his advise and enjoy working on the new girl, its rewarding and exciting. Feel free to post any technical questions in the other forums.          
Jim_In_Houston View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim_In_Houston Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2006 at 7:09am
Must be bad to be an Ex Tx Longhorn. Are you still in Texas?
Happy owner of a '66 and a '68 Mustang
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic