NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

CT mini: Aug 23-25, 2013

Post Reply Post Reply Page   123 10>
Author
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CT mini: Aug 23-25, 2013
    Posted: March-06-2013 at 2:49pm
We're pretty far out from the 3rd annual CT mini reunion, but we've tentatively selected a date and I wanted to get it out there so people could start to plan.

Aug 23-25, 2013

More to come as the date draws closer. For those not familiar, here's the link to last year's mini:

2012 CT Mini
audiodude View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote audiodude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-06-2013 at 8:06pm
Hi Tim I hope to be able to come up on 8/16, I start a 3 week job on 8/17. Looking forward to meeting fellow CCF folks!
1989 Correct Craft 2001

In the words of Milton Berle: "You can lead a man to Congress but you can't make him think"
74Wind View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 74Wind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-06-2013 at 10:11pm
Already looking forward to some more good photos. Wish I still lived in The Constitution State!
1974 Southwind 18
1975 Century Mark II
IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-11-2013 at 7:06pm
In.

Don't know where I'll be for the rest of August, but those 3 days are set. No offense to any of the organizers or participants at the other great events that I attentded, but the weekend at Tim's was by far my favorite get-together of last summer.
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
DFoster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DFoster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-13-2013 at 12:16am
Hey, I wasn't able to make the 2012, but was wondering... and don't take this the wrong way... but how "family friendly" would this be?

I brought my two girls (14 and 11) up to the NE Reunion in 2011 with Keith and Karen, which is what helped me finally get my own boat. Would love to get back together, but it would most likely be a family weekend.

But we would love to explore other lakes and it was great to hang out with other Nautique owners.
Proud owner of my first Nautique! A 2004 SV-211. Always looking for "extra ballst" for wakeboarding or surfing ;-)
Bri892001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bri892001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-13-2013 at 1:53am
I hope to attend again this year. Putting this on my calendar.
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-13-2013 at 11:30am
Doug as a first timer to the CT mini last year I don't see any reason why you couldn't bring the kiddo's. Most CCFan gatherings that I have been too are pretty tame until later in the evening when the shot ski is broken out. Even then it's just Fans talking and drinking. I've been to allot of gatherings over the years and have only seen two instances where a fan had a few too many. If you are not opposed to your kids see a bunch of grown ups drink responsably then I say bring them. As in most cases if you aren't on the water you either in it or close by it.
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
Bri892001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bri892001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-13-2013 at 11:39am
^^I agree with Morfoot. A lot of us set up tents on the front lawn. As long as your daughters are comfortable car camping, they should be comfortable.

Very intensive on the watersports, so it was a fun one.
Swatkinz View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swatkinz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-25-2013 at 12:25pm
Tim,
I'm planning to make this trip this year. If I could score a cheap flight, would this be an easy thing to do? What airport is easiest to get in and out of? How far is that from your place?
Steve
2011 Sport/Air 200
Excalibur 343
2017 Boatmate Tandem Axle Trailer

Former CC owner (77, 80, 95, 88, all SNs)

Former Malibu owner (07, 09)
Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-25-2013 at 12:47pm
Tim, I'll be there this year with the '99. I'll bring my barefoot boom and ropes as well.
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-25-2013 at 12:55pm
Tim, we'll be there, too. How many boats do you have room for?

Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-25-2013 at 1:03pm
I'm ok with taking the boat lift if nobody else objects
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-25-2013 at 11:33pm
Lifts are full Ken. :-p

Bruce, lots of room for boats. Bring a half way decent anchor just in case and we'll moor it right in the cove. Water is only chest deep.

Steve, that would probably be Bradley (Hartford), which is about an hour away.
audiodude View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote audiodude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-29-2013 at 11:25am
Hi Steve, White Plains, NY and Newburgh, NY are also two airports that are not to far from Tim's, being smaller airports they may not have as many flights, but they are easier to get in and out of.
1989 Correct Craft 2001

In the words of Milton Berle: "You can lead a man to Congress but you can't make him think"
Barracuda View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barracuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-30-2013 at 1:44pm
Calendar is marked.
Looking forward to it already!

Thanks in advance Tim, Greg and uTodd!

-Brad
DFoster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DFoster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-31-2013 at 12:24pm
Well, as long as the kid's schedules stay clear, it looks like we can make it down. Not sure if the kids/wife will do camping... but they want to do another reunion, so we'll work something out.
Proud owner of my first Nautique! A 2004 SV-211. Always looking for "extra ballst" for wakeboarding or surfing ;-)
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-07-2013 at 3:36pm
I have marked my calendar and notified the commander well in advance not to make any plans for me on and around that weekend. Hopefully she listens this year haha.

Mike
Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
Smithfamily View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smithfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-07-2013 at 10:06pm
Hey TIM! What is the address? I just mey run the "Smithfamily" up to see you all!? Have to do calculations, girls are into it, White Lake has schedule conflicts, and Green Lake is FAR!!

Jerry.
Js
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-09-2013 at 6:52pm
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-09-2013 at 7:30pm
Originally posted by Smithfamily Smithfamily wrote:

Green Lake is FAR!!

But it's so much fun!
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-30-2013 at 12:22pm
Notice: Date has been moved out a week... now scheduled for Aug 23-25, so re-mark those calendars!
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-30-2013 at 12:26pm
Cool - that is a little more do-able.....! Look forward to more Benjamin Fam (well maybe Benjamin Boats, too!)
NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-30-2013 at 1:19pm
Trusting that well behaved pets are welcome....
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-30-2013 at 1:23pm
Goshen is great.
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-30-2013 at 2:32pm
Greg, you bet!

HW, perhaps Alan could make us some shirts?
HatterBee View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HatterBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-30-2013 at 2:47pm
Tim, I actually might be able to make this! Its one of my weekends off. It would give my wife a chance to hang out with her best friend in Hartford she is an assistant coach at UCONN. What are the usual arrangements, not sure the wife (but maybe my 5yr old) would want to camp unless there were some type of facilities!! Thanks Allen
1977 Ski Nautique
Under Re-construction

My Rebuild Thread

NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-30-2013 at 8:42pm
Allen
Looks like this could turn into a North Carolina road trip to CT.
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-30-2013 at 8:46pm
Allen, we host this event primarily at my family's house, so there are facilities- we just try to take it somewhat easy on our septic system! I can sleep people at my cottage(s) as well.
lfskizzer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lfskizzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-30-2013 at 10:10pm
Tim I am hoping no more changes to dates. I switched my weekend scheduled off already lol. So lets hope they let me change it back...I will now have fridays off in the future instead of thursdays too which i hope to be up friday morning instead of saturday morning.....
JDD33 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JDD33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-30-2013 at 10:28pm
I'm so bummed out! I took off the 16th and planed to start our family vacation at the mini, and plans were made for the following weekend.... Everything fell into place perfectly, I should have known . Guess I will winterized the mustang and wait for next year!
Old school goin back to school!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page   123 10>
  Share Topic