NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

White Lake 2013 HEAD COUNT

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123
Author
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-19-2013 at 2:19pm
I finally got around to calling the White Lake Motel for my room reservation. I book a room for Thurday, Friday and Saturday Night. The charge is $55 for Thursday and $65.00 for Friday and Saturday Nights ( Plus Tax). I booked the Five Star Grand Master Presidental Suite with a view of the sidewalk and parking lot.

Candice is the lady that I spoke with.

It will be fun.

Donald
The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-19-2013 at 5:58pm

Well, I'm booked for Thursday to Sunday morning !!

Don't know which side this year, but she said we are all over this year.....
Jbear, said to me wow if it was'nt for this site we would never had met for this to happen....
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-19-2013 at 6:16pm
Originally posted by The Godfather The Godfather wrote:

Well, I'm booked for Thursday to Sunday morning !!

Don't know which side this year, but she said we are all over this year.....

Well those of us that are arriving on Thursday should get the pick of the Litter

I guess Dave, Donald, and I will be the 3 Stooges    Which one of us would be Curly though ?
66 Skylark
93 SN
If you're not living in NC, you're just camping out!
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-19-2013 at 7:06pm
Marty,

Do not hate the player.

Donald
jackiewdeen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackiewdeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-19-2013 at 11:22pm
Well,I hope since I am also booked that nobody puts up a "White Lake Old Folks Home" sign.
IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-22-2013 at 8:33pm
sorry guys, kinda fell off the grid for a while and lost track of this thread. I'm in, got my flights squared away today. I think dad and I will be rolling in around noon on Friday.

Dave, I've always wanted to try a ghost chili, even if nobody else will take the offer, you know I'm in.

Greg, yes. I only managed to ski once at St John's and regretted it mightily. If there's a boat in the water, I won't be far.
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-22-2013 at 9:14pm
Looks like the favorable weather may knock out the guest that was coming with me. My goal is to be checked in around noon. I do need to install a temp guage upon arrival - spoke with Townsend and he will have it waiting for me at the shop. For some stange reason mine is pegged without the darn boat running......
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
jackiewdeen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackiewdeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-24-2013 at 11:43pm
Looks like IAughtNaught and Dad, with 75SN, should land at the White Lake Party about 4 pm if all goes well. Sorry, work got in the of an earlier arrival.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-24-2013 at 11:49pm
We should get in about 9:30 PM tomorrow night.

Donald
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-25-2013 at 12:42am
Looks like Noon Friday for us...... Work!
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-25-2013 at 12:43am
I should be in around 10pm on Thursday. Cya there !
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
skutsch View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skutsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-25-2013 at 1:03am
Is anybody heading out from Chicago or Milwaukee area? I got a package I have been sitting on that I need to get to Marty M. Let me know and I will see if I can get it to you. Thx.
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-25-2013 at 11:48am
I've got a plus one. My brother, owner of a 67 Skylark, will be joining us on Saturday, tho the boat will be staying home.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-25-2013 at 3:26pm
So Carl just had to withdraw due to work requirements - unfortunate but understandable. Darn work is always getting in the way of things.
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-25-2013 at 7:08pm
Originally posted by JoeinNY JoeinNY wrote:

I should be in around 10pm on Thursday. Cya there !
You gonna be able to put your boat back together this weekend or are you bumming rides?
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-26-2013 at 10:12am
Leaving Charlotte in a couple of hours - let me know if you need me to pick up anything - 704-506-5905
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123
  Share Topic