Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

White Lake 2013 HEAD COUNT

Post Reply Post Reply Page   123>
Author
whitelakerider View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitelakerider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: White Lake 2013 HEAD COUNT
    Posted: March-20-2013 at 1:44pm
Whats up guys? Let's start getting a head count for this event......

Townsend +1
1973 San Juan Flybridge
www.nautiqueparts.com
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-20-2013 at 1:46pm
Donald Tilley ( Cousin Donald) plus 1 daughter and 1980 boat.

Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-20-2013 at 2:23pm
Steve and Val Karras +Air206 (BFN is not yet ready to unveil)

How retriever-friendly is the mini and Campground? Debating bringin the water dog......
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-20-2013 at 6:23pm
Steve,

Tim brought Teak with him last year and they stayed at the Hotel. I do not know if he told the management or not. Reid and Rook had there labs last year in the Camp Ground. There is not a beach as such to hang out at. Basically, the dogs stayed in the boat, platform, or in the water. The lake is 6 to 8 feet deep.

Just watch your beer, Teak loves to tip over your bottle and then lap it up. I feel the same way.

Donald
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-20-2013 at 6:31pm
Yep, we stayed at the Motel. Dogs arent allowed, so we just tried to be discreet. Tique is pretty low key, so it wasnt a huge deal. He's pretty good about hanging out on the boat for long stretches at a time, which is good- we just tied up in the middle of the lake last year (as opposed to a beach or shallows).

Pretty sure the campground is dog friendly- Reid has brought his dogs in the past without issue.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitelakerider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-20-2013 at 7:02pm
Motel says no dogs but if youre camping there it is no problem. By the way that was me knocking over the beer bottles and lapping it up
1973 San Juan Flybridge
www.nautiqueparts.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitelakerider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-20-2013 at 7:03pm
Townsend +1
1973 San Juan Flybridge
www.nautiqueparts.com
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-20-2013 at 7:06pm
I was wondering where he learned that trick, Townsend... I guess I know who to blame now besides HW.

TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-20-2013 at 7:08pm
You can add 4 to the list... current plan is to bring the BFN and Crush.

Steve, if it runs and floats, bring the BFN! We dont care if its showroom perfect.
Swatkinz View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swatkinz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-20-2013 at 8:56pm
Originally posted by whitelakerider whitelakerider wrote:

Townsend +1

Swatkinz and daughter plan to arrive early (daylight/barefoot time) on Saturday morning to get in some footin' instruction. We'll probably hang around till noon or maybe mid afternoon. I'll be boatless so I'm going to bum rides with Jackie and Adam, TRBENJ, and Steve and Val (Steve, I'd like to get some seat time in your 206 if you're okay with that. I'm thinking that it may be a good "next boat" for me)

Steve
2011 Sport/Air 200
Excalibur 343
2017 Boatmate Tandem Axle Trailer

Former CC owner (77, 80, 95, 88, all SNs)

Former Malibu owner (07, 09)
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-20-2013 at 9:07pm
Steve:
Happy to have you as a "designated driver" in the 206....You're gonna get spoiled!

Tim:
I'm putting in a request for a Crush drive or two....I hauled that boat hundreds of miles to Callaway and back and never turned the key! Reid had them locked in the glovebox (guess he didn't trust me!) Terrible shame........

The BFN is in a lift and has no trailer yet..... making the swap out of the lift an onto the road is the issue. Her condition, like mine, isn't what I want her to be yet....but also like me, ya get what ya get! I'll try to get her trailer all back together and get her swapped with the Air......
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-20-2013 at 9:10pm
C'mon Steve- I saw the pics- that trailer is looking beautiful and is a short putt from being done... youve got a month- get on it!
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-20-2013 at 9:13pm
........but I'm a slacker!
jackiewdeen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackiewdeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-20-2013 at 11:25pm
I plan on dragging the 75 SN. Hopefully it will be running. The past two years were a little disappointing to say the least. IAughtNaught will probably chime in
after the SJRR.
dwouncmd View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dwouncmd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-20-2013 at 11:37pm
I am planning to come with the Tique. The 89 has a long way to go...

I am not sure how many days or how many little skiers are coming, it may just be me on Saturday.
89 SN
<a href="http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=6567&sort=&pagenum=1" rel="nofollow">7
The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-21-2013 at 4:54pm
Me and the wife plus boat !! Maybe one guest too
Jbear, said to me wow if it was'nt for this site we would never had met for this to happen....
NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-21-2013 at 9:18pm
Looks like it will be Kristin and I this year - Charlie (our Golden Retriever) may come along as well
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-22-2013 at 1:07pm
I'm finally in the right place at the right time, so I will be there. Dave, I hear it's worth coming just to experience your wife's cooking. Looking forward to seeing everyone. I think I see more of Tim and Joe since I moved down here than I did up in NE.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-22-2013 at 1:32pm
Thank you Larry, she enjoys CCFan's too !!
Jbear, said to me wow if it was'nt for this site we would never had met for this to happen....
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-22-2013 at 3:04pm
Updated tally

Townsend +1
Tim + 3
Jackie
Wayne
Dave +1
Greg +1
Larry

[/QUOTE]
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-01-2013 at 6:31pm
Alright Larry!! Yep, you certainly couldn't use "the drive" as an excuse. I added Swatkins, Nautique John, and my buddy and boat genius Gary Unger to the tally. Make sure nobody got left off. More than likely Rodney will come as he's on the fence, plus I'm gonna be working on a handful more such as Barefoot Eddie with his banjo, plus Jerry and his kids, Kurtis, and a few others. I know Marty's gonna be there but I'll let him fill in his big number of attendees.

Townsend +1
Tim + 3
Steve (Swatkins) +1
Jackie
Wayne
Dave +1
Greg +1
Larry
Reid and Laurie
John Morrow + ??
Gary Unger - PCI Marine President and chief mechanic

ReidP
1973 Mustang

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-02-2013 at 7:07pm
I just called the Motel and Campground and they do not accept pets - they were quite matter of fact......disapointing as this may force an overnight in the truck and I getting old for that!
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
Smithfamily View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smithfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-02-2013 at 9:08pm
Give the SmithFamily the scoop on this get together please? Girls would love to come, 1350 miles from Orlando! Hotels? Cost? Central area? Campgrounds? Cost? We would drag the boat up. Either the Blue Rhino (4wd suburban) or a motor home. HELP??
Js
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-02-2013 at 9:13pm
Originally posted by NCH20SKIER NCH20SKIER wrote:

I just called the Motel and Campground and they do not accept pets - they were quite matter of fact......

Yep, same story I was given last year. Brought the dog anyways and had no issues... but he's pretty chill for a 2yo!

Smithfamily View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smithfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-02-2013 at 9:14pm
Thats round trip!!
Js
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-02-2013 at 10:01pm
Originally posted by TRBenj TRBenj wrote:

Yep, same story I was given last year. Brought the dog anyways and had no issues... but he's pretty chill for a 2yo!

Tim,
How do you get Tique to wear those sunglasses?

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-02-2013 at 10:30pm
We are coming from the sun shine state as well, we don't count the miles for fun !!
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-02-2013 at 10:53pm
I just want to say, thank you White Lake Marine to help us have another great time!!
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-02-2013 at 10:59pm
And hats off to Keith to have this site, so this could even happen !! I thank you my friend      
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-03-2013 at 1:14am
Looks like it will be Charlie and I for the week-end. As mellow a Golden you will ever meet.

'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
 Post Reply Post Reply Page   123>
  Share Topic