Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Impeller Help

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
srbranum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote srbranum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Impeller Help
    Posted: April-06-2013 at 12:58am
Can anyone help me find the unusual impeller style and part number I use on my 1975 Skier with the 225 OMC engine option? I have replaced it before BUT I had the water pump itself off and in my hand and could read some numbers on in. It is a large starfish looking deal and the only numbers I can read are the last few which are __37651 stamped on the back. I guess I could take it off again and do the research but I was just sitting around looking for something to do and thought I would order me a new one. Replaced the last one about 5 years ago. A parts list or schematic would be helpful.

Any help would be appreciated, I can always just go take the pump off and go from there.

Scott
I have to keep her running 'cause I can't afford a new one
srbranum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote srbranum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-06-2013 at 1:25am
Good news. Found an old receipt. Part #379475..

Thanks, hope you all are well.

Scott
I have to keep her running 'cause I can't afford a new one
Foot_Fungus View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Foot_Fungus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-06-2013 at 1:27am
Give Billy at mycorrectcraftparts.com a call. He seems to be the resident expert on the OMCs, probably quote ya toe part # off the top of his head...
'94SN Restoration underway...
Foot_Fungus View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Foot_Fungus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-06-2013 at 1:30am
lol was about to post that impeller
'94SN Restoration underway...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic