NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

White Lake Mini 2013 Pics

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-30-2013 at 5:36pm
Looks oh so fun!! Sadly I was to busy to make it happen. Maybe next year ;)
JCole View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JCole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-30-2013 at 11:49pm
Dave, missed seeing you and your lovely wife too. Mom doing great! Just got her downsized to a smaller home. Hope to see you next year. Hope to eventually make it down to Florida to visit the CC factory. Larry hate we missed seeing some of the crew at Seven Lakes. Hope everyone has a wonderful summer!!
Jane
jackiewdeen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackiewdeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-01-2013 at 12:10am
So many accolades for the mini, and yet they still don't do it justice. The "Staff" performed beyond expectations. Way Too Much Great food. I had a blast. the greatest group of people to hang out with on or off the water. No way to thank everyone without leaving someone out. So Thanks to all the attendees for putting up with me. Also the time , ideas. and efforts that allowed me to bring a boat to the event with out having to work on it for me. Looking forward to the next encounter. Anyone planning on a trip to the Masters at Callaway Gardens give me a shout. I am less than 30 minutes from there and plan on being with other CCFans Sat. and Sun.
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-01-2013 at 12:27am
Originally posted by jackiewdeen jackiewdeen wrote:

Looking forward to the next encounter. Anyone planning on a trip to the Masters at Callaway Gardens give me a shout. I am less than 30 minutes from there and plan on being with other CCFans Sat. and Sun.

Looking forward to the 16th straight! Whole family is gonna be there this year....... See ya at Callaway Buddy! (Gonna need to start a new thread....)
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-01-2013 at 10:33am
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

Marty, you forgot to put your trailer in "show mode".

Yes- HW- it wasn't in "Show Mode". If Pete had been there, I would've taken the side boards , bunk extensions, and prop gaurd off . Those side boards help me out at home- for getting the boat on the trailer- but I still had a little trouble at WL this year-as GregF and I were battling to get it on both bunks. It'll dip off one bunk trying to drive it on. I'm still thinking the bunks are too wide for the Skylark. If they were in about 6 inches on each side- I think I'd be set. At home- I have no problem getting the Skylark on both bunks.
I might not be deep enough at WL- but the ramps there are a little skewed. I still miss the old tube tandem trailer
66 Skylark
93 SN
If you're not living in NC, you're just camping out!
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-04-2013 at 10:12pm
LINK to PICS

Click on WLM MINI 2013
66 Skylark
93 SN
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-12-2013 at 10:23pm
well...surprise..surprise..I have been having trouble getting my White Lake pics out of Patti's camera. But she finally helped me last night so I know it is kinda late but here's a few to enjoy...

Scott (northcoastidol) & Gene Monahan..the Deen boys & ReidP;

Scott & Gene again..jmurph's awesome boat..these guys had a blast;

Nautique John;

Godfather..Gene..MartyMabe;

Bill (AirTique98) hurrying to look at the next one;

2 bros..sharing a lifetime of Correct Craft front seats..THANX jmurph;

the famous be-goggled barefoot madman..Larry;

the famous BFN dog..tique;

2 Correct Craft experts;

hmmm...the Godfather & the Idol;

Jackie Deen..Greg..and you see the goggles;

Larry & his bro..ReidP & my bro;

All in all..was just a fantastic time as always..made even better 'cause I got to share it with my big brother.

john

"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-31-2013 at 11:00pm
Now this is RELAXING !!!      
See what you missed out on Friday JBear
Good ole' BLUEGRASS like Music in the Tarheel State of NC

66 Skylark
93 SN
The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-01-2013 at 10:23pm
Man, I loved just hanging out and enjoying seeing everyone again !! Thank you all for a great weekend ..
Jbear, said to me wow if it was'nt for this site we would never had met for this to happen....
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic