NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

White Lake Mini 2013 Pics

Post Reply Post Reply Page   12>
Author
Tim D View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: White Lake Mini 2013 Pics
    Posted: April-28-2013 at 1:43am

Orange Bling

The youngest boat driver

The guy in the hat is Si Pinkham

Tim D
Tim D View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-28-2013 at 1:51am

Tim D
Smithfamily View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smithfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-28-2013 at 9:47am
Didnt you get those boats in the water? Wish we could have made it!
Js
DrStevens View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrStevens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-28-2013 at 11:21am
I enjoy seeing the colored hull boats, especially the vintage ones, or anything without a tower. I know the towers are functional, just looks like a tow truck on the lake.
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-28-2013 at 12:43pm
That guy from Cypress Gardens in the orange shirt next to Marty,looks sad. I think he's thinking "Next time I think I'll bring more Apple Pie,the others only left me this much"
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
SN206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-28-2013 at 1:38pm
Is it migrating from his back to his face?
...those who have fallen and those who will.
Tim D View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-28-2013 at 2:34pm
I didn't get any water pics. Both of my boats still have antifreeze in them. "The guy" in the orange shirt was looking at his ticket number for the door prizes being given away.

This is what everybody is standing around and watching, Townsend giving stuff away.

Tim D
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-28-2013 at 2:46pm
Tim, pulling Greg behind their dialed in BFN.
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-28-2013 at 3:31pm
GREAT TIME !! I wanta Thank the White Lake Marine Dealership and their Families for putting Up with The CCFan Families ! Thanks for all the Hard Work Again this Year!
We had to skip out early this Sunday Morning as my niece who has MD- wheelchair bound her whole life- had an operation last week and had a turn for the worse Saturday night. So I didn't get to say GoodBye to all My Friends    Hope ya'll Have Safe Travels back home. Here's a few pics.

Before getting on the water Friday- JoeinNY had to give the shaft to his boat!

His Helpers !

66 Skylark
93 SN
If you're not living in NC, you're just camping out!
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-28-2013 at 8:13pm
Originally posted by Gary S Gary S wrote:

That guy from Cypress Gardens in the orange shirt next to Marty,looks sad.   

Gary, not sad just reading my raffle ticket. I was also thinking to myself that it was not fair for me to have displayed such a historic boat in this show. Being that it has pulled SEVEN National Champions.

Also, that Great Looking Fat Man in the Blue Shirt on the last picture was about to try his first and LAST GHOST PEPPER.

Thanks to Dave and his Bride for the great food and the Ghost Peppers.

Donald
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-28-2013 at 8:39pm
Thanks go out to Townsend and the White Lake Crew. Thanks for the hospitality and Thanks also go out to Marty and Dave for planning such a great event. Tim D did a great job on the shirts this year.

SPECIAL THANKS to Greg Fossett (NCH20SKIER). He coached my 12 year old daughter (Natalie) on her first BAREFOOT RUN off of my ski boom this morning. It made me so happy to see my daughter Barefooting on the same lake that I grew up sking on thirty five years ago.

This is the third time that a CCFANNER has helped train one of my two daughters in Water Sports. All of the folks in attendance are always willing to help others develop in Water Sports or help with Boat questions. Water Sports Training is one of the many great things that come out of these Reunions and Mini Reunions.

Donald80SN
The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-28-2013 at 11:03pm
We just got home and what a great time we had with everyone !! I will not be trying the Ghost Peppers again, once will do just fine by me..... Thanks to everyone for making a super weekend with friends and new ones as well !!
Jbear, said to me wow if it was'nt for this site we would never had met for this to happen....
Smithfamily View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smithfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-28-2013 at 11:15pm
Great Pictures, looks like we missed a good time!
Js
AirTique98 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AirTique98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-29-2013 at 2:48am
     Just a great weekend with a super group of people!! Special thanks to the White Lake Marine family along with Townsend for being such gracious hosts, providing lunch on Saturday, passes at the launch ramp, T-shirts for all, and so many door prizes that everyone won something and many won a 2nd time!!
     Next to the people the best thing is the boats and there was quite a selection of many prime examples from across the Correct Craft product line...numerous ones restored to their original glory. A personal thanks goes to JMurph for allowing my brother and I to monopolize his beautiful '72 Tournament promo' all Saturday afternoon!! Brought back many memories from my old '71 promo. Then there is Joe's smokin' 2001 and Tim's BFN...both must be ridden in to be believed and were an experience I'll be remembering for a long time!!
     Food and fellowship on Saturday evening was abundant....could have fed a group three times the size that we had. All in all a fabulous weekend and the first time father/son duo I brought along were blown away by the generosity and helpfulness of the group. Talked all the way home of our plans for next year and bringing along their '81.
     Great pictures posted already...thanks Tim and Marty!! All those "smiley faced" guys were behind the wheel of Marty's classic Skylark with the foot throttle and left side drive....very cool old boat!!
Bill
98Air Nautique

Former Owner:
1990 Ski Nautique
1981 Ski Nautique
1976 Ski Nautique
1971 Ski Nautique
NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-29-2013 at 9:21am
A most enjoyable weekend for sure. Thanks everyone involved with making this event happen and to everyone that loaded up and made the journey. The North Carolina weather did not let us down.
It was good to re-connect with those who I met two years ago and connect with some new faces as well - what a great group of folks.

Donald-
No worries with spending the time with Natalie on Sunday - it is always a pleasure trying to help someone who has the passion and desire to try something new. We will need to get together and continue to encourage and support her efforts - training shoes in a size other than 12 would make a big difference.........

Adam,
Hope the flight got out on time - my wifes was 2 hours late coming in yesterday due to the weather (so they say).

Best regards to all
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-29-2013 at 12:14pm
I had the typical great time down in White Lake for the weekend. We had pretty great weather and a great crew the whole time out there. Many thanks to Reidp and Nautique John for all the logistical help with me and the boat/truck. Thanks to those who cooked all that great food! See y’all next year!
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-29-2013 at 1:08pm
Yep, another great year! Many thanks to all the organizers and cooks- had a blast and we were all very well fed.

Tough to beat the company, but the boats sure came close. Was great to get some early season skiing in as well. Im exhausted and a little sunburnt... and Tique was happy to go back to bed when I left for work this morning. All signs of a great weekend!
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-29-2013 at 1:44pm
Many thanks to White Lake Marine for the hospitality. Had a ball and it was great seeing everyone. And thanks for welcoming my brother, although he was a bit surprised when folks walked up to him when I wasn't even around and said, oh you must be Larry's brother. He had a blast and riding in Marty's Skylark got him pretty excited about getting his own back in shape. He also get a WFO ride in the BFN which was quite a thrill for him.

My apologies for scooting out so quickly Saturday afternoon. I didn't get a chance to say 'so long' to everyone, so now, so long to everyone...see you at the next one.

This video wasn't exactly shot at White Lake, but it was certainly one of the highpoints of the weekend for me. The Berry/Monahan crew stopped at my place on the way in on Friday and we got in a few afternoon barefoot runs.

dwouncmd View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dwouncmd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-29-2013 at 2:18pm
Originally posted by 75 Tique 75 Tique wrote:

This video wasn't exactly shot at White Lake, but it was certainly one of the highpoints of the weekend for me. The Berry/Monahan crew stopped at my place on the way in on Friday and we got in a few afternoon barefoot runs.

Love the videos. That Tique sure can pull.

Sorry I missed White Lake, but hoping to get to another event this summer.
89 SN
<a href="http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=6567&sort=&pagenum=1" rel="nofollow">7
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-29-2013 at 3:17pm
Originally posted by DrStevens DrStevens wrote:

I enjoy seeing the colored hull boats, especially the vintage ones, or anything without a tower. I know the towers are functional, just looks like a tow truck on the lake.

Ouch! Don't be a hater.... we can all get along!

Steve - be happy to give you a pull with the Air at the next reunion. I think you'll enjoy it and see it ain't no tow truck. Took Mark on a couple of barefoot runs and Donald took her for a spin..... made them both smile real big.

The time together was great - Great food, great folks, great boats and great sponsors! Was a pleasure hanging together with old and new friends....
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-29-2013 at 3:37pm
Marty, you forgot to put your trailer in "show mode".
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-29-2013 at 4:33pm
You probably wont catch me putting a tower on an older CC anytime soon, but when since when does "tow truck" have a negative connotation?

Bling bling!
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-29-2013 at 5:39pm
Steve and Val,

Thanks for letting me drive that 6.0 Liter beast. Now that is one sweet ride. I can also tell that you and Val are great care takers of this boat. Very clean and I love the multiple Ski Racks.    

Donald
NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-29-2013 at 6:21pm
Steve / Val
When you are ready to change that fuel filter (in the FFC) let me know - I will be glad to help if we can meet up. Those can be a real knuckle buster.
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-29-2013 at 6:45pm
Looks like everyone had a great time!

How did the boats run? Any new speed records?
northcoastidol View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote northcoastidol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-29-2013 at 11:45pm
Hey everyone that attended the White Lake Mini, I would like to thank all of you for the great time that my dad, Gene and I had, thanks jbear n Bill the Berry brothers for the invite, I would also like to thank Larry and his family for a great evening at there home n lake. I would only hope that we could spend more time with everyone some day soon, so I could get to know all of you, thanks White Lake Marine for the great lunch and out of water CCF Boat show,and picking my number for the BIG prize drawing! will post pictures as some as figure out how , any help from anyone with that would be a good start.
Always be ready for a run, the water does not wait for you!
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-30-2013 at 12:41am
Originally posted by dwouncmd dwouncmd wrote:

Originally posted by 75 Tique 75 Tique wrote:

Love the videos. That Tique sure can pull.

You sure can say that again. Me and Bill are convinced that it could easily pull 4...plenty of pull to get up..almost to much..and plenty of speed..even tho Gene swore it was 'only 39'....lol.

Not much I can add to what has not already been said. It was just an awesome weekend..starting right out friday when I walked down the hill at Larry & Branda's and seen my Bro, Gene, Teen(northcoast)Idol and my new-old friend Larry.

The White Lake Marine experiance was great..Townsend..lunch..having Carl show us around and talking to us for quite awhile. Great door prizes..THANX Adam Deen. Just a beautiful..clean..bright dealership. Totally AWESOME to go into a dealership where there was only ski boats on the floor. At the Dealership..ramp & motel we were all made to feel so welcome.

I got to drive the Skylark..loaded up JoeInEverywheres boat..drove the mighty BFM..thanx Tim..but special thanx gotta go out to JMurph for allowing me & Bill to steal his beautiful Promo for the whole afternoon.

Thanx MartyMabe for the goodies & congrats.

Reid & Laurie..John Morrow..I just know I am leaving out someone or something...was a long drive but...See You All Next Year!

john

I got lots of pics but it might take me a day or 2 to get them all to photobucket and back on here. I am computer challenged.
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
JCole View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JCole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-30-2013 at 2:28pm
Hey guys, sorry we missed this year. We recently moved our mom to smaller house and we are doing some work to get her settled and this weekend just crept up on me.    Sorry I missed all the regulars but hated I missed you J-bear. My brother and I would have loved to have given you a ride in our dad's boat!!!    You will have to make the trip again next year and we will not miss it. Always enjoy seeing everyone and those great CC boats!!! Have a great summer everyone!!!
Jane
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-30-2013 at 2:38pm
Darn, Jane, we should have planned that better. John and family and friends were hanging out in Seven Lakes Friday afternoon/evening. You could have come over then. He is already talking about coming back to White Lake next year. Hopefully I can talk him into swinging by 7L again. We should get together over here sometime.
The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-30-2013 at 3:35pm
Miss seeing you Jane and your Mom, tell her I said hello...
Jbear, said to me wow if it was'nt for this site we would never had met for this to happen....
 Post Reply Post Reply Page   12>
  Share Topic