NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

southeast NE

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2006 at 8:01am
Thanks for your input, John. I put that on our list of possibilities.

Ken
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2006 at 8:29am
Ken

What about Terrace Pines as you had suggested before? Not sure how far upstate that is though. Southern end of lakes region might be more centralized for folks. Has anyone hooked up with NECC yet to see if they want to get involved and hence might have a preferred location. (if they are contributing to the cause, I would guess they would have some say)

Have you seen the first memo on Green Lakes plans. Holy cow...Mike Seipel!!!. I was figuring on a few coolers of beer, some hot dogs and a boom box.
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2006 at 8:33am
75 Tique; Agreed. Alan and the guys up there are setting the bar mighty high for the ones to follow. They are setting up an AWESOME time. Hope I can make it.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2006 at 9:12am
You never know where this idea will go. Keith is going to get in touch with Craig Warner at NECC. I know him very well from spending over $7,000 on my boat last summer. I'll also speak to Craig and Fred in service. Craig has a personal connection with Correct Craft Inc. as we all know. Maybe he can help pull some strings and get Mike Seipel up here. Great opportunity for Correct Craft to advertise along with other ski equipment companies. Now's the time to plan and plan well. O'Brien, Hyperlite, Fly High etc, etc would be great opportunities. Sound like we have a good handful of people so far. We'll see what NECC says.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2006 at 9:20am
Larry,

Terrace Pines is a little bit of a drive. There's lakes in Southern NH and Northern Massachusetts. I know there's two lakes that NECC uses, but one doesn't have a beach.

This gathering will need a lot of advertising. If you go to newenglandcorrectcraft.com, (photos) they had a similar gathering years ago. The more people, the better.

Ken
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2006 at 9:45am
I got the ball rolling. I sent Craig at NECC an e-mail. I will follow up with a phone call. Let's make this a home run!
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2006 at 10:27am
Craig responded an would like to discuss the Reunion / Rally. I'll give some updates as we progress. Great thinking Larry - 75 Tique!!!
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2006 at 11:37am
Ken,

Shoot for Ron Scarpa. Guilt him into it by telling him Seipel is doing Green Lake.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2006 at 11:47am
Larry,

Craig at NECC the man to do it. He's a great guy and I'm sure he's got connections. Ron would grab some attention. Keith and I will need to put our heads together before talking to NECC. We'll make it happen!

Ken
mgswed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mgswed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-14-2006 at 7:04am
Ken,

Sorry for the late response but heres a pic of my 94 Ski bought at NECC.

MG
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-14-2006 at 7:59am
Congratulations! Great boat, great company. See you this summer.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic