NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Norris Lake TN July 2013

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-09-2013 at 2:22pm
Ill be there 21-27
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-09-2013 at 1:25pm
How long you guys going to be there?
Fatroll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fatroll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-09-2013 at 12:38pm
Too bad, I was going to offer my secret government developed drone that targets jet skis and tubers.
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-09-2013 at 12:08pm
Originally posted by Fatroll Fatroll wrote:

Where on the lake is Barefooters cove.   

He would tell you, but then he'd have to kill you. That is a secret more precious than the recipes for Coke or KFC.
Fatroll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fatroll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-09-2013 at 12:06pm
We will be there second week in august.   Where on the lake is Barefooters cove. Last year we were up near lone mountain dock and there was miles of footable water.
65 'cuda View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 65 'cuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-09-2013 at 9:41am
IN!
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-09-2013 at 1:42am
This summer The West Shore Water Ski Club will be spending their 42nd straight July on Lake Norris.

My brother Bill (AirTique98) and I would like to invite you C/CFaners to join us at 'World Famous Barefoot Cove' to enjoy a few runs. Rumor has it that a fast-famous American Skier footer by the name of Backfoot100 will be joining us.

There is more to Norris than just footing. Clear clean smooth water all day long. Great scenery and miles and miles of coves and shoreline to explore.

We will be there starting the 18th of July. We realize that weekend is the Big Green Lake Reunion and we would not wanna step on any toes. If you've never been to Green Lake you gotta go. Been there twice and believe me..it is awesome. The guys do an awesome job putting together a fantastic weekend. But just in case...we wanted to throw out the chance to have a few of you guys visit us. Maybe stop on your way home from Green Lake.

No registration..no T-shirts..nothing planned what-so-ever.

Google 'Hickory Star Resort and Marina'....I hear that there is a few cabins or motel rooms still avalible.

Bill and I hope to see a few of you guys there...AFTER Green Lake!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic