NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Norris Lake TN July 2013

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
Adaptivelimb View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adaptivelimb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-05-2013 at 1:50am
This is our fifth year coming to Norris Lake. We spend the weekend tied up in Big Spring Hollow. Will be there June 22-25 and July 12-15. Got an 11y/o son and a 14y/o daughter who are footin off the boom.
Win
1999 Ski Nautique
Masters Edition Blue
jackiewdeen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackiewdeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-12-2013 at 6:45pm
Hey JBear,
July 20-23 lost out to Green Lake.
However, the folks at Big Ridge State park set me up up reservations for the nest weekend, 26-27. i hope you remember me as the sick 75 SN down at St. Johns and several futale attempts at White Lake. However, it actslike it knows what to do now. My wife and I plan on landing at the park around 7 or 7:30ish Friday noght and not pull out until Sunday P>M> IAughtNaught, my son, won't male this one, but I am looking forward to seeing some top notice skiing and make a few new friends.
AirTique98 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AirTique98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-14-2013 at 1:26am
Originally posted by jackiewdeen jackiewdeen wrote:

Hey JBear,
July 20-23 lost out to Green Lake.
However, the folks at Big Ridge State park set me up up reservations for the nest weekend, 26-27.      

Jackie:
        Was there nothing available at Hickory Star on the 26th and 27th?? Big Ridge is a ways from where we will all be..particularly if you do not know the lake. I'm sure my bro' will catch this post also....I'll be going over to Hickory Star in the morning [5 min' boat ride] for breakfast and I'll double check the room/trailer availability.

Bill
98Air Nautique

Former Owner:
1990 Ski Nautique
1981 Ski Nautique
1976 Ski Nautique
1971 Ski Nautique
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-14-2013 at 2:17am
remember you jackiewdeen..LOL..of course. Big Ridge is a ride on the water but if your wife wants scenery well you got it. PM me and I will send you my cell number. You should be able to pick up a lake map at the park that will help you find us.

shout out to Chris Mars.....me & Bill are still very willing to keep an eye on the Promo for you for a few days.

leaving with Eddie this thursday am..already have a lunch date with MoorFoot south of Atlanta.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
AirTique98 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AirTique98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-14-2013 at 12:40pm
Jackie:
       There is one motel room still available for the 26th and 27th..price is $95.00 a night. I have it on hold until I hear from you. Send me a PM with a cell number if you need more info' but this is where you will want to be. All other rooms and rental trailers will be ski club or CCF people.
Bill
98Air Nautique

Former Owner:
1990 Ski Nautique
1981 Ski Nautique
1976 Ski Nautique
1971 Ski Nautique
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-14-2013 at 1:26am
well...I know I have been remiss about getting a few pics up of our little mini-mini at Norris so here goes...

Christmas in July with the C/CFaners: me Bill Gary Tom HW Megan Dan Gene Scott

me and my 2 personal mechanics..Eddie and son Dennis..

'World Famous Barefoot Cove'-2013..

we all know this handsome lad..

Blackburns chillin in the cove..

I am sure I am telling Gary how to do 'something'..in the background you can see the reason Gary is buying a gun..lovely daughter..

me & greatgrandson Jayden..gee the sun makes my hair look..white..

Eddie "the poppers are not hot"...me "huh?'

we had a great time with the Blackburns..kyTom & Karen..HW & Jackie and jackiedeen & Debra. Spent a couple fine mornings on Tom's sweet BFN trying to help Karen step-off. Sorry Jackie that the day you arrived was also the day our grand-daughter and great-grandkids were there. But it was awesome sharing this special place with some of our C/CFaners.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
kytom2 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kytom2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-15-2013 at 10:59pm
The sun makes your hair look white!.....
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic