NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Green Lake 2013, Whatcha bringin

Post Reply Post Reply Page   12>
Author
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Green Lake 2013, Whatcha bringin
    Posted: May-11-2013 at 8:18pm
So how about getting some photos posted of your Green Lake rides so we can get some adrenaline flowing. It's finally getting warm up north and this party is just around the corner.

makes no difference if you've got a jewel or a diamond in the rough, let's see me all!!!!!

Here are our 2 rigs for this year

storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-11-2013 at 9:08pm
We're planning to bring at least two boats this year. If my brother Ben makes the trip my 78 Tique will be his for the weekend.

I'm planning to take the 1972 Promo.

Sounds like my dad is talked into going and will bring his new toy...

I'll let PicturePat speak for himself as he might be coming up empty handed but leaving with another blue boat
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-11-2013 at 10:53pm
Both of those boat are awesome Chris.
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-11-2013 at 11:47pm
Well, I'm glad you guys will be bringing extra boats as I'll be making the trek from CA again, and the only thing I'll be bringing is my wife and kid. Booked hotel last week. Not the simplest boating trip I make each year, but one of the best. Truth be told, I think Mrs. BKH likes it even more than I do. See you then. BKH
Livin' the Dream

RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-11-2013 at 11:50pm
The 5 most endearing things I have:

Plus wife and 3 daughters.
RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-11-2013 at 11:56pm
Some of the most iconic CCF boats will be there this year!
Bones71 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bones71 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-11-2013 at 11:56pm
Bringing my first Nautique. Had her at work today putting a polish coat on. Should have new grapics and a coat of wax this week. Can't wait! Bones
OverMyHead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-12-2013 at 12:09am

For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-12-2013 at 12:53am
I'll be bringing the same old same old but with a whole new inside.
Still waiting on the front buckets--

69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-12-2013 at 2:14am
Gary wants me to bring this....

but will probably end up dragging this along...

btw.. Brian, Great to see you and your family are making the trek again!

64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-12-2013 at 10:40pm
Oh man...just when it is 'getting warm' me & Patti ain't coming up. But it looks as tho there is gonna be some awesome boats there. Every one pictured here is sweet but Chris..that blue boat just gets me goin'...

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-12-2013 at 11:28pm
Bummer John, you are on my list of people that I want to meet.
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-14-2013 at 1:35pm
Since Chris is bringing the Promo, Tique has asked that he be allowed to go for a ride... or maybe just take a nap.

The better half, the dopey dog and the BFN will all be in tow. We'll be hanging with the rest of the motley crew in the lower area of the campground.

Oh, and maybe we'll take down the speed record while we're in town.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-14-2013 at 1:43pm
Originally posted by TRBenj TRBenj wrote:

Oh, and maybe we'll take down the speed record while we're in town.

Well now we have the bookends for the speed runs...My sport and Tim's barefoot. Everybody else should fall in between somewhere.
skutsch View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skutsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-21-2013 at 6:58pm
I have yet to figure out how to bring 2 boats and remain married. Unfortunately Mom and Dad will not be able to attend this year, so it looks like we will be bringing only the Sport:

Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-23-2013 at 12:50pm
Originally posted by bkhallpass bkhallpass wrote:

Well, I'm glad you guys will be bringing extra boats as I'll be making the trek from CA again, and the only thing I'll be bringing is my wife and kid. Booked hotel last week. Not the simplest boating trip I make each year, but one of the best. Truth be told, I think Mrs. BKH likes it even more than I do. See you then. BKH

Brian,
Right on Man !!!! It will be good to see you guys.. Where are you staying ?

DD
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-04-2013 at 1:51pm
Brian,
I think you should pull this with ya and raffle it off to the highest bidder............

http://losangeles.en.craigslist.org/lgb/boa/3827229582.html

Maybe we could get some more lurkers to sign up !!!

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

ny_nautique View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ny_nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-04-2013 at 2:47pm
Originally posted by Mojo Mojo wrote:

Brian,
I think you should pull this with ya and raffle it off to the highest bidder............

Moj'

That is a great idea. With all the guys with completed restorations under their belts that will be there, maybe you can have an extreme makeover weekend.
2 Days; 20 Dudes: Extreme Correct Craft Makeover
- Jeff
1999 Ski Nautique
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-04-2013 at 3:35pm
Be prepared for unavoidable penetration^

Quinner and I bump asses enough when we are both in the Martinique.
77 SKI View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 77 SKI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-04-2013 at 4:37pm

Fresh after the rebuild.
1977 Southwind 18
1994 Ski
1997 - 2008 Ski (Promo)
1977 Ski (current)
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-04-2013 at 5:47pm
Originally posted by 77 SKI 77 SKI wrote:

Fresh after the rebuild.

Good looking ride Jeff. Looking forward to meeting you and checking it out !!!
Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-04-2013 at 8:48pm
Originally posted by Mojo Mojo wrote:

Brian,

Moj'

Dave, I will promise a 50$ donation to the site towards the purchase of that boat for a green lake raffle. All we need is 21 more people to do the same and someone to hall it up here!
1987 Ski Nautique

67nautique312 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-10-2013 at 12:12pm

i guess i'll bring this one if i can get it done......if not...then old Red is there for backup.

1963 Classic (handed down to my daughter)
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-27-2013 at 2:43pm
Change in plans on our end....The 72 Promo isn't going to make the trip this year. With our wedding in 15 days and house projects to finish before we have company for that week I'm simply out of time. I guess this is my first lesson in marriage....she's gotta come first!

That means the 78 Ski Tique gets the nod and will follow PicturePat and his Jeep up to GL this year! We've been wanting to get this boat to a reunion so I guess now's our chance!

This one is making the trip as well!

67nautique312 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-27-2013 at 3:29pm
Do i need to come up and help finish that promo? sorry to hear it's not gonna make it!.....you got it right Chris...Zoe (and little chris or christine?)comes first! by the way Chris....after the doctors visit...boy or girl?
1963 Classic (handed down to my daughter)
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-27-2013 at 3:35pm
It's a boy, so I'll have plenty of help 10 years from now!

Wish I had more time but this weekend is a bust with my best friend getting married (best man duties for me) and then hosting people on the 4th and then our wedding.

Either way, we're looking forward to GL/Honeymoon
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-03-2013 at 10:19pm
My 6 &n 8 y/o daughters wanted to camp in the yard last weekend. We had fun but discovered the 20+ year old zipper on the door was failing rapidly. Lucky to find out before green lake. Picked one of these up on Craigslist.

All good to go. But a little worried about all the black. Could be a warm one.
1987 Ski Nautique

Bones71 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bones71 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-03-2013 at 10:29pm
Hey guys I'm bringing my 9 year old son and his 8 year old cousin. Hoping to have some boys or girls their age to hang with. Anybody bringing kiddies? Tony.
That money talks, I'll not deny, I heard it once: It said 'Goodbye'
PLBC View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLBC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-04-2013 at 10:53am
Usually plenty of kids running around...
IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-04-2013 at 1:29pm
boat

game face
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
 Post Reply Post Reply Page   12>
  Share Topic