Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Duct Tape, Vices Grips, & beer (Excel Rehab)

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-03-2013 at 8:49pm
Originally posted by TRBenj TRBenj wrote:

Man, with all the work you did down in the belly of this beast, you were never tempted to pull a bolt out of the cradle and figure out once and for all what your stringers were made of?

Tim - You already got your answer; but you gotta read between the lines.... We Excel fans do have our secrets!

Originally posted by TX Foilhead TX Foilhead wrote:

..... I think a stringer job would have been quicker and easier. Lol

gR@HaM View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gR@HaM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-04-2013 at 1:56pm
Yeh I'll totally agree with that, once you've tackled a problem once it's a breeze to do second time round!!
'82 Ski Tique
Sam Hamm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sam Hamm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-05-2013 at 12:17am
Awesome job man!
skitique179 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skitique179 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-05-2013 at 9:21pm
Looks awesome man. Just got back from checking out my rebuilt 302. Looks almost as good and it was done professionally . Love the blue. Kinda upset I went with the black now lol...

Side note: Just saw a post by TX Foilhead on riverdavesplace. Gotta be the same guy right?
TX Foilhead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TX Foilhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-06-2013 at 1:18pm
Lots of ideas from RDP, no money or skills to pull off a lot of them, but its fun to try some of them and adapt others to things I can do. Also the greatest place I've found to watch things go sideways.
skitique179 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skitique179 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-06-2013 at 11:49pm
No kidding some pretty ridiculous hardware. And pretty good entertainment. People here think they are given a hard time...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic