Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Pic of 93 factory Bimini top with wake tower

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
skirunt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skirunt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pic of 93 factory Bimini top with wake tower
    Posted: May-19-2013 at 8:59pm
Been playing with the 93 I bought this winter. It runs out great I opened up the Bimini top it seems to be in the middle,covering the motor. Does anyone one have any pics of a factory top on a 90-93 with factory wake tower. I believe it is installed backwards. Thanks Dave
79 nautique 93 nautique
ultrarunner View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ultrarunner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-19-2013 at 9:38pm
Hi Dave, post some pics when you get a chance. Some folks did install their bimini tops "backwards" so they would fold forward of the windshield so as not to impede walking around the boat and/or skiing with the top down.

Show us what you have.

Mark
bhectus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhectus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-20-2013 at 11:35am
No such thing as a "factory" wake tower on the 90-93 boats as a tower was not an option. Every aftermarket tower will fit differently so it will be dependent on the tower you have or plan to get. You may get lucky and be able to get your bimini to fit, or you may have to get one custom fit with it.
'02 Ski Nautique 196 w/ 5.7 Apex bowtie - Sold
'87 Barefoot - sold
'97 Super Sport Nautique - originally custom built for Walt Meloon
'97 Ski Nautique
'83 SN 2001
skirunt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skirunt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-20-2013 at 1:35pm
Ok I will post some pics later today, the rack seems to be on most of the ski nautiques of that vintage that have racks on them. The rack has round black tubes and the Bimini top is part of the rack. It does not seem to mount to the boat at all. I have found many pics but none with top open.
79 nautique 93 nautique
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic