NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Blake is OK

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
baitkiller View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baitkiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Blake is OK
    Posted: May-21-2013 at 11:11pm
For those who saw my post regarding non payment for a set of seat frames the issue has been resolved.
Blake stood up and explained what happened regarding a lack of communication. He paid me this afternoon.

Just to be clear, I run on the honor system foolish as it may seem. He gave his shipping info, I bagged, tagged and shipped out the goods PDQ. Allowing the parts to arrive for the weekend.
In return, I expect to be paid pronto and all texts, voice mails also to be returned. Apparently he was out of commission for a few days and couldn't return my messages.

So, there it is, all is good and I would sell parts to him again, on credit again with no hesitation as I would for all of you.

Thank you and good night.
Jesus was a bare-footer.............
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-21-2013 at 11:19pm
Originally posted by baitkiller baitkiller wrote:

I run on the honor system foolish as it may seem.

If so, this place is FULL of fools. Hell, I owe reidp a thick wad, and some money.
fanofccfan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fanofccfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-21-2013 at 11:31pm
I always go on the honor system as well. Have never asked for payment until they inspect the goods. Has worked out always. Glad it all worked out for you two.
Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-22-2013 at 5:21am
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

Originally posted by baitkiller baitkiller wrote:

I run on the honor system foolish as it may seem.

If so, this place is FULL of fools. Hell, I owe reidp a thick wad, and some money.

Now why doesn't this strike me as odd...?

- Gun control means: using BOTH hands!
- Money doesn't make one happy, but when it rains cats and dogs, it's still better to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle...

8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-22-2013 at 7:06am
John,
Thanks for explaining the issue. It good to hear.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic