Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Trailer fenders

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
DavidW View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DavidW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Trailer fenders
    Posted: May-22-2013 at 9:17pm
While in storage someone stole the bolt on fenders on my 1988 Nautique trailer.

Any advise on where to find replacement?
Thanks
David
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-22-2013 at 9:44pm
OEM/NOS do not exist. You might have luck finding something else off the shelf that fit. Get out the tape measure. Other members have had to remake copies. Nobody did anything that would fit an 88 that I'm aware of.
DavidW View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DavidW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-23-2013 at 1:00am

appreciate
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-27-2013 at 2:09am
Tim B. in CT. had replacement fenders made for a 70's Tique that he restored and sold. Somewhere on this site is the info on how he did it. He drew up the plans and took the plans to a HVAC Sheet Metal Shop and had them fabricated. I believe they cost around $200 for the pair if my memory is correct. Those will not fit your application, but the idea is the same. If you can find his plans, you can change the dimensions to fit your application. Others on the site can measure their finders to help you with the dimensions.

My fenders are not OEM. Cypress Gardens removed the ones off my boat while transporting it to Sea World.

I hope this helps,

Donald
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-27-2013 at 1:46pm
Originally posted by Donald80SN Donald80SN wrote:

My fenders are not OEM. Cypress Gardens removed the ones off my boat while transporting it to Sea World.

I hope this helps,

Donald

69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-27-2013 at 11:33pm
Gary,

Actually, my OEM Fenders are still somewhere at the d*ck Pope Jr and Sr. family home. Tommy Bartlett also have them when it was used in his show for one season.

Donald
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic