NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

from 79nautique

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: from 79nautique
    Posted: February-08-2006 at 8:46am
It's been brought to my attention that there is an issue with my diaries post and my boat being for sale. It is STILL for sale and there is a problem with the link to my e-mail address that Keith is working on. I haven't been recieving the inquires about the boat. It will send you a message that it was sent to me but I do not receive them. I have spoken with Dave D. quite abit regarding the boat and he has first refusal rights on any offer recieved. I appoligize to anyone that has tried to contact me regarding the boat and not recieved a reply. I'll work with Keith to get this straightened out but in the mean time you can contact me about the boat at rcbroshar@yahoo.com and I can send you additional pictures of the boat. Sorry for the hassel but it's out of my control and it will be fixed shortly. Thanks BC
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-08-2006 at 9:12am
It might not be a bad idea to put your email address in the body of your ad, just in case an interested party doesnt see this post- just a thought!
JMurph View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JMurph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-08-2006 at 11:04am
79, I emailed you a couple of times about your boat, although I the time I did not realize it belonged to "79Nautique". I later figured that out. You may have noticed that I just bought a 79 SN, but I must say that yours looks pretty sweet. I really couldn't believe that it was still for sale. I'm sure you'll have it sold in a matter of weeks. Good luck to Dave D. if you take the boat. Looks like a good deal from what I've seen on the market in the last several months.

-John
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-08-2006 at 11:21am
It looks like some of the messages have gone in a bulk fold as spam that I empty and never read so I didn't reply, I've started check this folder before I delete stuff out of it.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic