Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New England CorrectCraftfan.com Reunion!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 19202122>
Author
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-02-2006 at 3:02pm
Sounds like a good plan, Ken- glad we can keep the boats at NECC. If I have to, Ill leave the boat there and make the trip back to Boston- it would be much easier/quicker if Im not towing. Or maybe Ill just sleep in my car!
NAUTI84 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NAUTI84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-02-2006 at 3:13pm
Tim,
The campground I'm staying it is called Mi-Te-Jo
They're usually pretty booked, but you could check for any cancellations.

Ken,
Boat is still dead.
I've been picking away at it & think I've got it isolated to the starter relay.
Called NECC today and they put one aside for me to pick-up this weekend.
Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-02-2006 at 3:24pm
Sounds good, Scott. Hopefully you can get your boat going soon.

Ken
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-02-2006 at 4:13pm
I'll send out an email tonight to all registered attendees letting them know about final details.

In general:
  • Everett's Cove has dock-side gas
  • Boats can be keeped at NECC on Sat. behind locked gate
  • Bring chairs, coolers, sun screen
  • Bring your extra parts and equipment for the swap meet
  • Get ready for a great time!
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-02-2006 at 5:11pm
For those of you who want to gather for some dinner, drinks, live band, pool table, darts, etc., we can meet at the Sports Fanatic. We'll discuss on Saturday afternoon, but keep it in mind.

Ken
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-02-2006 at 5:19pm
Red Sox are at Tampa Bay Saturday. Game starts at 7:15PM. For you die hard fans, the Sports Fanatic is the place to be.
Barracuda View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barracuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-02-2006 at 9:03pm
After a couple hour of staring at boats on trailers Saturday, I'll be ready to splash mine.
Anyone know how late we can put in/ take out Saturday at Everett's Cove?
I'll be hitting a gas station on the way to put about 3/4 in the tank- shouldn't need to buy too much gas at the marina.
Saturday evening after taking out of the lake, might just haul up to Paugus Bay and spend the night with family, then return Sunday morning.
But, as usual, will go with the flow and follow the good times.
Took the boat out of the lake tonight- It's sitting on the trailer and ready to go!
-Brad
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-02-2006 at 9:09pm
Brad,

Not sure of the launch hours at Everett. Must be late this time of year I imagine. Can't wait to meet you and check out your '86.

Ken
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-02-2006 at 9:40pm
Im also planning on dropping mine in the water late sat afternoon... is that what everyone else is doing?
JEFF KOSTIS View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JEFF KOSTIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-02-2006 at 10:46pm
    Ken, to answer your question on the frosties, I like just about anything. Rock light is my favorite on a warm day. Time is a tickin!!! Hard to imagine??? Thanks!!

Jeff....

PS might have to bring wax and vacuum with me on Saturday!!!
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-03-2006 at 8:08am
Originally posted by JEFF KOSTIS JEFF KOSTIS wrote:

might have to bring wax and vacuum with me on Saturday!!!

I may be in the same boat,Jeff(no pun intended).I have yet to pull my boat out.I'm sure my neighbors at the lake will be thrilled to hear the vacuum going at 6:30 Saturday morning.I wanted to pull it Sunday,but I'm glad I didn't as I was able to use it Tues and Wed.evening in that heat!!
    Mike
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-03-2006 at 10:16am
Hey, I might need to borrow that vacuum from you. My boat is in my yard right now, but time and heat are working against me. My carpet looks like pre-fall clean up. Maybe the cleaning/detail clinic can be at 8:00AM on Saturday!

Tim, I believe we're all going to start to head over to Milton around 3:00PM. By that time we'll all be ready for the water.

Ken
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-03-2006 at 10:27am
Well I hate to say it but I am out for the weekend, I have had a series of mechanical failures this week... first I let the smoke out of my new stereo head unit on tuesday, then last night the front bearing in my new alternator on the boat seized up and took the belt out with it (what a mess in the engine compartment rubber fibers everywhere) now I get a call from the garage telling me my tow vehicle has failed to pass its annual safety inspection, so have a cold one for me this weekend as it looks like I will be installing new springs, shocks, ball joints, and tie rod ends on the explorer...
-Joe.
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-03-2006 at 2:51pm
Joe,

Sorry to hear you're having so many problems. Make sure you're all fixed up for next year! We'll drink a cold one for you.

Ken
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-03-2006 at 2:53pm
JoeinNY,
Say it isn't so. There's no chance you can borrow another tow vehicle?
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-03-2006 at 3:01pm
The other option is if you have access to any vehicle, drive out boatless. Plenty of boats to jump in!

Ken
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-03-2006 at 3:21pm
I thought about running up there without the boat but summer is short and the parts for the truck and boat arrive on Saturday so I better suck it up and stick around this weekend and get myself back on the water/road. As for the suppliers of my new components that lasted for less than 3 weeks (34 hours) of use, I guess I will wait to see how well they do with getting the replacement parts here on time before I start posting what I feel about them...
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-03-2006 at 10:51pm
      Sorry to hear about your misfortune,Joe.My guests just backed out on me last minute for the weekend.Looks like I'll be solo on Sat.& have the wife & kids with me on Sunday,which is fine by me. If you change your mind,I have room in the 210.
      As for the rest of you,I'll see you all on Saturday morning ready to kick back and have some fun.....

Mike
Barracuda View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barracuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-04-2006 at 7:13am
Joe- sorry you're having vehicle problems and won't make it :( As an owner of 2 aging vehicles (over 120k each)I know the feeling- Those Explorers chew through front end parts, at least the older ones did.
Would be great if you could either borrow a truck or just drive up without the boat, as suggested above, we'll have room for ya.
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-04-2006 at 9:23am
I highly suggest going for atleast one day, it'll be worth it!
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-04-2006 at 9:41am
Have a great time gentlemen. I travelled 2000 miles to Greenlake and it was worth it. Maybe next year I can make it to the east coast. BKH
Livin' the Dream

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-04-2006 at 10:03am
Thanks, Brian. I can't wait to finally meet everyone. I'm happy to have met many new friends via Keith's fantastic site. As JBear and I discussed, it's not only the great boats we enjoy, it's the great people on this site that's most enjoyable. Hope we see you at the NE reunion next year, Brian.

We'll take plenty of pictures!

Ken
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-04-2006 at 10:10am
It will be sad to see this thread retired after today. I enjoyed reading GL's thread too. The GREAT news is that when the snow is falling, or your temps. just drop a little, somebody will start up the Second Annual Reunion! Again, a huge thanks to Keith for pulling CC fans together in the US and other countries. May your website grow and many new friends will be found.

Ken
66Skylark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 66Skylark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-04-2006 at 10:47am
Hey Ken,

When this one retires we'll have to start a new one for all the pictures and stories from the NE reunion.

Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Kyle

jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-04-2006 at 10:52am
To all you New England C/CFANS; I hope you all have a great, safe time! Enjoy yourselves but remember to take lots of pics to share. Someone please give Keith a big cold one on me for starting all this for us to enjoy.

Ken; Big kudos to you for pulling this all together for the guys up there. As the guys at GL know, something like this is alot of work. Those guys did an awesome job, just as you are. What a great thing it is to do all this work for a bunch of guys you just know over the computer. Really giving of you guys that put yourselves out for all of us to enjoy.

JEFF; You better enjoy yourself and remember to give me a call when it is all over.

Wish I was riding there right now with my buddy BKH to see you guys. Sure was sorry I missed GL so I know now what I am missing!

ENJOY-BE SAFE;

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-04-2006 at 10:52am
Great idea, Kyle. We'll post a group photo of everyone, plus boating pics. I'm counting the hours. See you tomorrow.

Ken
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-04-2006 at 11:00am
PS to Ken; Do you still have the plaid pants that you wore in the pics of your '80? You musta borrowed them guys from your dad. I had lots of pairs just like 'em till mrs jbear threw 'em all out. You are way to young to own shorts like that. Have a blast this weekend!
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-04-2006 at 11:08am
Who said plaid pants?

Here's a tip for all you reunioners...Enjoy your beer but just up to the point where you will still be able to remember the weekend!
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-04-2006 at 11:12am
LOL . Reminds me of a Beasty Boys video! That's awesome!!!

Ken
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-04-2006 at 11:16am
I've got your back, Hollywood. Friends don't let friends dress like this anymore. My defense is that my pic was taken in '96.

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 19202122>
  Share Topic