NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Boats at Green Lake

Post Reply Post Reply Page   12>
Author
rleinen79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rleinen79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Boats at Green Lake
    Posted: February-12-2006 at 8:02pm
Just to quench my thirst until we know the rest of the details for this event, who plans to be there? And maybe more important, what are you towing with you and where can we see some pics? I don't have mine posted here b/c I don't have pics that are good enough yet. You can see it at

http://planetnautique.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=3662

In the meantime post some pics so I can continue to think how lucky I am going to be to get to ride in some of them.

Hope to see a bunch of you there
ultrahots View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ultrahots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-12-2006 at 9:18pm
Here is your boat pic.

Here is the hauler

And here is the Haulee (going to pick it up in 2 weeks in Dallas).

Will have linked up pictures before i get home with it.

rleinen79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rleinen79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-13-2006 at 3:59pm
thanks ultrahots..i couldn't get that pic to work on here. It just kept showing up as "text". Anyway, beautiful Nautique. Can't wait to hear that 454!
SMay81SN View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMay81SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-14-2006 at 7:42am
I was going to go look at that 87 with the 454 and called Phill at Buxtons and he said it just sold. Looks like a great boat. Gald to see a fellow CCFan got it! Have fun!
Scott
Scott
Our 94 SN
ccskier16 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ccskier16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-14-2006 at 10:50am
Boat:

Truck:

Mojoman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-14-2006 at 1:23pm
Great looking rig CCSkier... !!! Did ya register for Green Lake yet?? More the merrier !!!

Moj'
ccskier16 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ccskier16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-14-2006 at 6:03pm
All registered. Just waiting to hear about the hotel room. Where is everyone coming from? I assume there will be a few from Wisconsin. I'll be making the exhausting 1 1/2 hour trek from New Berlin, WI.
Mojoman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2006 at 2:08pm
From as far as California, they'll be treking in from... Yes, there are a lot of People from the midwest obviously because of distance.. New Berlin,, yep not even an hour away from Green... Can't wait to meet up with everyone..

CCSkier, what hotel are you trying to reserve??

Moj'
rleinen79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rleinen79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2006 at 2:57pm
I'll be coming from South Bend, Indiana. It will be quite a hall, depending on traffic through chicago. I'm not thrilled about pulling the Nautique through there , but I'll just take it easy and everything should be fine. I'm about 2 to 2 1/2 hours from O'hare, again, depending on the traffic, so I'm hoping to make it in 5 - 6 hours. I know the drive will be worth it!!! I'll probably leave the house around 11 or so to try to avoid the morning and evening rush hours. Now all I need is for July to hurry up. And, I'd love to see pics of some of the boats going! Mojo, and the rest of the planners, I don't know which boats are yours in the diaries. I'd love to get a preview!
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2006 at 3:22pm
Hey Rob ,

Here's mine in my signature.

Keith told me today he is setting up a page where we will be able to view all those registered to attend with links to their boats in the diary section. Give him a few days and I think it'll be up. Hats off to Keith, he's a magician with this stuff.
You can’t change the wind but you can adjust your sails
Mojoman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2006 at 3:30pm
Don't take the Skiway into the city !!! Stay on 80-94 and come up the tristate tollway I-294.... This will bypass the city completely and still get you there in 5-6 hours !!!

Moj'
ccskier16 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ccskier16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2006 at 6:21pm
mojoman-

I talked with Linda from the Green Lake Inn on Monday and she said she would call me today. Haven't heard, so at this point I'll be sleeping in my boat.
Tribal150 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tribal150 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2006 at 7:04am
I will be there with boat in Tow

Rob
Mojoman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2006 at 8:28am
Originally posted by ccskier16 ccskier16 wrote:

mojoman-

I talked with Linda from the Green Lake Inn on Monday and she said she would call me today. Haven't heard, so at this point I'll be sleeping in my boat.

Don't feel bad, I think she's a little "out there" from what I have heard.. That and it's still cold up there and maybe she just needs a little warmth to set her right... Doh'

Keep Calling !!

Moj'
Mojoman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2006 at 8:34am
Killer boat Tribal 150 !!! Can't wait to see your rig wake up the town when you pull in !!!!

See you there !!!

Moj'
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2006 at 11:19am
ccskier16 ,
Linda finally called me yesterday and had only 3 rooms left....

OR go to <greenlakecc.com> and check out other accomodations. We ended up booking a bed and breakfast.. cost a little more,BUT ,think of the "brownie points" with the mrs! Plus this one has a dock!!!!

Whatever you do dont wait too long to book something! hope to see ya there! ...62
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2006 at 11:47am
Hey everyone,
For a complete list of all those that have registered for Green Lake go to Keith's announcement and click on the Green lake link. Scroll down to the bottom and there is a listing of all attendees.

Please get registered early We need to get a head count. Planning is pretty difficult without it and the sponsors are willing to get more involved when they see a large turnout.

See you there.

Green Lake
You can’t change the wind but you can adjust your sails
stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2006 at 6:30pm
Register now!

Tribal...that is anything but a tame ride!

Bringing two...72 SN and a 62 classic.

stang

Face plants are not that funny when it's you face!

The Super Air

stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2006 at 6:33pm

Try again!
stang

The Super Air

jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2006 at 8:38pm
Stang; I think I'm in LOVE with your boat!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2006 at 9:39pm
Thanks John...it sits in the garage right off the kitchen , so I can go out and work away! Redoing the floor and seats...wet sand and buff. It's getting close now!
Hope to trail it down to Fla sometime in the near future...maybe splash it along side of that show winner you've got and take a pic or two!
Hope you entertained and took good care of my fellow Illinois man...62wood (steve)!
stang

The Super Air

62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-19-2006 at 9:14pm
Finally ..heres the boat...

Heres the tow..

Man July's a looooong time!   Hope to see you all there!!!
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-19-2006 at 9:42pm
Wood...like I keep saying...you can have them all...try harder!
stang

The Super Air

stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-19-2006 at 9:49pm
I just noticed...Tribal is now registered...keep signin up!!!! More...more...more!
stang

The Super Air

ultrahots View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ultrahots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-19-2006 at 9:52pm
The more the merrier.Love to see whats coming.

Just 72 hours away from the new boat !
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-19-2006 at 9:54pm
stang,
its pretty bad when someone asks me how many vehicles I have and i honestly dont know...about 30 years worth...most are "future" projects.. its a good thing we have almost 3 acres and no neighbors next door tho...

Ive always said they have places for druggies and alcoholics, but they just turn us "gear heads" lose on the streets!!!!
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-20-2006 at 12:06am
Wood want another??? 78 caddie in good shape for cheep...need to get it gone ...just sitting in the drive...oh it does run! Take her home!
See...you can have em all!
stang

The Super Air

62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-20-2006 at 10:54am
stang,
Thanks for the offer on the caddy...but,not old enough for me...the newest car I have is a 70 Chevelle...sorry...
hey, if you need some inside storage for the cad ,I could be down in a few hours to pick up one of those old CCs in your shop tho...
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-20-2006 at 4:29pm
Stang; You just send one of them old C/C's down here where we know how to treat our boats to lots of sun and warmth. JBear knows how to look after boats.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-20-2006 at 5:11pm
Man...it's like each boat could have a"godfather". WOW!
You guys are just too kind!
stang

The Super Air

Post Reply Post Reply Page   12>
  Share Topic