Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Foot Pedal

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
crabman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crabman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Foot Pedal
    Posted: June-19-2013 at 9:56pm
Looking for a older gas pedal for a Mustang, not sure the years but if I were to guess 65-68 or so. Feel free to message me or reply on here would be interested.

Thank you much.

Jonathan C.
crabman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crabman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-03-2013 at 11:28am
Still looking ;)
Florida Inboards View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Florida Inboards Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-03-2013 at 11:54am
http://www.glenwoodmarine.net/Catalog/COMPLETE%20CATALOG.pdf

Page 54 They have both stringer and floor mount. Both have return spring mechanism's.
Money Talks! BS Walks! and loose change rides the bus!!!
crabman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crabman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-04-2013 at 12:13am
Thank you for the link, I'll keep my options open, but really looking for the original kicked board mounted one. Lots of great stuff in there, I will be in contact soon for other things I'm sure.
93/70 ccpb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 93/70 ccpb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-13-2013 at 12:25am
hey jonathon.dan over in streetsboro. check out marx corvette supply.medina ohio right buy you.it is a ebay site.go to page 8 there are 2 footpedals.looks like what you may need.
what you dont want to hear from jbear and bill.you cant get in the boat till you get your minute,and they throw you back in water!
crabman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crabman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-17-2013 at 7:28pm
I actually did see that. I might have to go the route if I can find one. Thank you for the looking out, much appreciated.
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-17-2013 at 11:43pm
I'd sure like to see one out of a boat,wonder if you could fab one up. A VW aircooled Beetle gas pedal would get you started. Make a bracket for the hinge to mount to the floorboard and connect the outer cable to etc

69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
crabman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crabman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-18-2013 at 12:55am
That's a great suggestion. I do work at a German parts online store so that might be a possibility. What year is that off of?
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-18-2013 at 1:03am
68-72 will get you there
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
bwinn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bwinn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-18-2013 at 3:18pm
Originally posted by crabman crabman wrote:

That's a great suggestion. I do work at a German parts online store so that might be a possibility. What year is that off of?

Hi Jonathan, just curious If that's ecs tuning you are referring to. I am familiar with the Vw/Audi scene and order from them frequently.

Burton
crabman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crabman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-24-2013 at 9:35pm
For some reason I didn't see this, but yes that's the place Burton.
crabman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crabman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-24-2013 at 10:41am
Still looking I might go with Gary's suggestion if one doesn't pop up, but figure I have a good couple months before I really have to start looking or fabrication process begins.
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-29-2013 at 3:44pm
66 Skylark
93 SN
If you're not living in NC, you're just camping out!
crabman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crabman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-29-2013 at 10:25pm
That might be another option, I'll have to email them after I hear back from back. I have Billy looking for me now, I am really thinking the setup is like the this of 57'. Shown below in the link.

http://www.mecum.com/auctions/lot_detail.cfm?LOT_ID=FL0111-102703
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-29-2013 at 11:32pm
Here's the link
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
93/70 ccpb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 93/70 ccpb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-03-2013 at 5:51pm
hey jonathon on e bay a guy is selling parts off a 63 has foot pedal but it looks to need new rubber.look under correct craft on ebay.
what you dont want to hear from jbear and bill.you cant get in the boat till you get your minute,and they throw you back in water!
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-03-2013 at 9:07pm
thread jack...

hi-ya Dan...boats all put up?

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-03-2013 at 9:16pm
CC Foot Pedal on e-bay right now.
crabman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crabman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-04-2013 at 8:34am
Dan, jbear, and Don. Thank you for the heads up. I have seen it and bid on it, but got out bid right away. So I'm going to wait a few day before I bid again. Any idea what it will go for?
OverMyHead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-04-2013 at 8:48am
I don't know if this is something that would work.

hotfoot
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-04-2013 at 9:09am
I haven't seen those foot pedals come up for sale too often. I sold one a few years ago to someone on the site for $25. A lot of times a part like that may not even sell. Unfortunately, there are 2 people that want it and that puts demand on it. That pedal looks to be readily adaptable to a modern type of cable, unlike the pedals we have on 2 of our boats.
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-04-2013 at 9:09am
Originally posted by crabman crabman wrote:

Any idea what it will go for?

No idea, but I always just figure the most that I am willing to spend and then I bid with 20 to 30 seconds to go. Normally, I win this way.

Good Luck,

Donald
crabman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crabman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-05-2013 at 1:46pm
I've thought about going with something like a hot foot, but to me just wouldn't look right. I will likely try to get the one on eBay or get the one from Billy.   
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-05-2013 at 1:58pm
Ask for some more pictures from that ebay one just in case and print off the ones that are on there. I think that a worst case you could make one,does not look like much there.
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
crabman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crabman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-05-2013 at 2:35pm
There isn't, I can get my hands on one if need be. That one would be out out of my buddy's 66' Skylark though and should be the same if i'm not mistaken.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic