Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

project boat or parts 1980 SN

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1234>
Author
coreytread View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coreytread Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2006 at 2:31pm
They are round in shape( I think). I would really like to sell both as a set 50 plus shipping.
scott8370 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scott8370 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2006 at 6:10pm
Originally posted by coreytread coreytread wrote:

They are round in shape( I think). I would really like to sell both as a set 50 plus shipping.

OK 50.00 plus shipping. I'll need your address,and a total. Zip code is 45040. Email is Scott8370@fuse.net
Thanks
Scott

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coreytread Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2006 at 9:03pm
Originally posted by scott8370 scott8370 wrote:

Originally posted by coreytread coreytread wrote:

OK 50.00 plus shipping. I'll need your address,and a total. Zip code is 45040. Email is Scott8370@fuse.net
Thanks

Give me about a week to get the boat as I stated in my first post Ive only had it for a couple of days, I havent even picked it up yet due to the drought we are having I cant get the 81 SN out of the boat house, I will be going to the location this week if I cant get it down to remove sold parts and take some measuerments. All and any parts Ive sold off the boat to date are

loop and finger stang72
Engine box to robert
lift rings to scott
pending back seat to anthony

I still have teak platform
all gauges
Drive shaft
teak side step
windshield
observers bench
reverse crank for 351
camshaft
Pcm velvet 1:1 tranny orginal not rebuilt 900hours
pylon minus loop
one good skeg possibly two
rev starter
gas tank

I have a few loose odds and ends form the engine so just ask

if im incorrect on any of my sales i listed please let me know to talk directly to me about parts feel free to call 1-903-245-5103 leave a message if i dont answer thanks guys. I also might have another boat to part out if there is a demand martinique not sure of year model.
richcc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote richcc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-17-2006 at 7:13pm
Are strut and fins available? May be interested in Martinique/parts what year?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coreytread Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-18-2006 at 1:07am
Ill find out, exact specs of boat.
79Monk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79Monk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-20-2006 at 6:58am
Do you have any of the hardware (glass brackets ect...) for the lower portion of the windshield that acts as vent windows.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coreytread Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-20-2006 at 10:53pm
I dont think so but I will check 79 monk.

Its been cold and raining in texas guys and supposed to rain more so I will be able to get the parts boat to the shop for break down this week if the weather will give us a couple of inches. thanks for the patience to those waiting for parts or pics.
SMay81SN View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMay81SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-21-2006 at 7:07am
Coreytread,
Just so you know and everyone on this site, that 81 you bought was actually my family's. You bought it from my mother-in-law and father-in-law. We have used it for 18 years and was on the water every week end from May to Sept. Yes the stringers do have some rotten places in them but I sure wish you would restore this to orginal condition. We decided to sell because we needed a bigger boat and didn't want to spend the money to restore or have the time to. There are pictures of the boat in my signature line. The motor needs a new exhaust manifold, it has a new starter and blower.

79Monk, it does not have the vent frames/windows you are asking about. this is a 81 and the vents are on the sides of the windshield.

The gel coat is in pretty good shape, there is some chips on the rear/stern left side of the boat from hitting the dock. The lift rings look well used, remember this boat has been hung from them for 18 years and many tubes/towables have been attached to the stearn one.

I can help coreytread out with any questions regarding this 81. It has been part of my life for 18years
Scott
Scott
Our 94 SN
SMay81SN View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMay81SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-21-2006 at 7:46am
you are going to need more than a couple of inches of rain....more like a couple of feet. The boat is hanging over dry sand currently. Scott
Scott
Our 94 SN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coreytread Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-21-2006 at 2:07pm
WOW, Im very surprised the boat was already on the site, Im glad your willing to help. I do intend on selling the hull to someone looking to restore and have had some offers. I would love to have two nautiques but the bill on my 77 is well over 10 large so Im tight on funds. If I dont sell the hull I will keep it and restore it after I graduate from college. Im hoping a couple of feet is nto neccesary, with a couple of inches I can lay it in the sand like its been beached if the lift goes low enough. I really do appreciate you offering the help. I will gladly cut the boat loose without the parts I have sold and minus the engine for 1500$ including the trailer.
scott8370 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scott8370 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-21-2006 at 4:52pm
coreytread
I assumed those lift rings would be in exc. cond. Will you check them carefully before removing them. If they aren't in great cond., I won't be able to use them.
Thanks Scott
Scott
SMay81SN View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMay81SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-21-2006 at 6:22pm
Yes we loved that boat, my kids learned to ski, kneeboard, wakeboard etc...from it- now we want a 210. I even have pulled 4 salom skiers with flags for 4th of july on Hide-a-way lake. I learned to barefoot from it...and run 22 off @36...oh heck I just reminiscing. it was a great boat.

s8370-I wouldn't say the lift rings are in excellent shape,(Fair) they are 25 years old and the boat has been hung from them for at least 18 of them. Need to be re-chromed and there are a few grooves in them from wear.

Coreytread I'm not trying to kill any of your sales just want to be honest with people on the condition of everything.

Scott
Scott
Our 94 SN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coreytread Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-21-2006 at 7:55pm
Scott I will sell the boat to you if you like for a fair price seeing how much you love it. All the parts being sold are not from your boat. when I finish mine it will not have lift rings. My lift rings have very rarely been used and are in great condition.

Like I said before Im spending well over 10k on my 77, I have looked at buying new boats and just dont like them. there are some things about a new boat design I do like. I basically am taking the best of both worlds and making something that is best for my use. The engine I had in my 77 was built to pull very hard ( we parasail ) so my old motor will not work well for tooling around. I needed the orginal motor. I dont lift my boat from the rings and will not be using them.

SMay81SN View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMay81SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-21-2006 at 9:12pm
Corey,
Sorry for any confusion and thanks for the offer but like I said we want a 210 now. I wish you luck with everything rebuilding the 77, I know the engine from the 81 will do great. I will be at the lake house this Sunday and I'll check to see if the boat can be taken out. I know the lift will let it down all way to the sand.
Post pictures of the 77 once you have finished.
Cheers, Scott
Scott
Our 94 SN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coreytread Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-21-2006 at 9:33pm
Cool, I hope I can get it out, but if not Im waiting for interior anyway. DO you know by chance if you have brass cluches in the tranny or if you guys ever did work on it. My tranny is only about 8 years old and probably will use it but I was curiouse so I know the condition in case I sell the tranny from your boat. Dont worry I will try and find a good home for the boat after I sell a few pieces.
SMay81SN View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMay81SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-21-2006 at 9:41pm
Don't know if the tranny does or not. But we never had any work done on the it, it has run great all this time. Just added fluid to it now and then.
Scott
Our 94 SN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coreytread Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-21-2006 at 9:53pm
Good deal,Thanks for your help maybe we will get to meet sometime.
scott8370 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scott8370 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-22-2006 at 9:05am
coreytread
Sounds good (lift rings)
Scott

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coreytread Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-01-2006 at 5:00pm
Well The rain lifted the lake a little and we have more rain in the forecast. I should be able to move th boat next week. thanks to everyone for the patience. Within a day or two of having the boat I should be able to get shipping info together and parts on the way. Spring break is a week from tommorow so I will have elot of time on my hands. Sorry its been taking so long Ive been busy with midterms ( Fundamental electronics is killing me ) again thanks for the patience.

PS anthony if you are still interested in a back seat let me know, its back on the market
Siveck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Siveck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-01-2006 at 7:24pm
Yes, I'll take the back seat if it is still available.
1975 Ski Nautique
"Small Letter Boat"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coreytread Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-01-2006 at 7:33pm
Consider it yours.
79skinautique View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79skinautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-02-2006 at 8:35pm
Do you have the 351 Intake Manifold
Aaron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coreytread Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-02-2006 at 11:45pm
I have a 351 intake manifold not orginal its an edlebrock it has been used I will sell cheap
79skinautique View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79skinautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-03-2006 at 6:03am
Is the intake a high rise or more like the stock height
Aaron

trikeaholic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trikeaholic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-03-2006 at 5:13pm
second dibs on the intake!

mt91397@yahoo.com
1980 Ski Nautique
Ithaca NY
My Boat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coreytread Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-04-2006 at 11:44am
its an aluminum intake, slightly higher I had trouble fitting the stock flame arrestor on when i used this intake. Ill take some pics of it today and post them for you.
Siveck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Siveck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-07-2006 at 8:02pm
Corey,

Did you receive my email about the rear seat, swim platform, and platform brackets? How much for all of that?

Anthony
1975 Ski Nautique
"Small Letter Boat"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coreytread Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-07-2006 at 9:15pm
Anthony, if you can wait until next week Ill have pics. I think I will be able to get that darn boat out of the lift, if it doesnt rain anymore Im going to find a way to get it down.
sorry Im taking so long guys but spring break is next week and Im devoting as much time as I can to my boats. We talked to the Previous owner a couple days bake and he said a couple of inches of rain would make it easy to get out of the boat house. After I get a good look at how clean the Swim deck is I will give you a price I actually havent seen it but once.
Atmspltr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Atmspltr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-08-2006 at 10:49am
Corey,

Please don't forget...I will take the swim platform brackets and the motorbox as we discussed earlier. Good luck on the rain.

RB
SMay81SN View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMay81SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-08-2006 at 9:49pm
teak deck is in pretty good shape. Just needs to be cleaned and oiled.
Scott
Scott
Our 94 SN
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1234>
  Share Topic