Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Who refaces gauges? Ebay tach?

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
shagit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shagit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Who refaces gauges? Ebay tach?
    Posted: July-28-2013 at 11:10pm
I'd swear I saw awhile ago that someone could reface the white gauges from the early 90's.... Tried search with no luck.... Anyone?

Also, there a couple 6k Tach's (a white and a black) that match the same year CC's, and they have an electronic voltmeter/clock and hour meter incorporated in to a small display... Wonder if they can be hooked up to our boats.... Hmmmm.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/VDO-Viewline-Onyx-6-000-RPM-3-3-8-Tach-w-2-Hourmeters-Clock-Voltmeter-12-24-/190871937283?pt=Boat_Parts_Accessories_Gear&hash=item2c70daa103&vxp=mtr#ht_239wt_1141
shagit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shagit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-28-2013 at 11:11pm
This is the reply from the ebay lister:
"The volt and hour meter are run off of your 12vdc house electical panel via 2 power leads."
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-29-2013 at 2:06am
Shagit:

Rod Velde bought all the 90's white faced gauges left. Check with him for gauges except the tachometer, plus he is close to you.

I needed a replacement tach, so I went with the VDO Standard Line Tach - differences: 7K range not 6K, and second marking pointer.... plus the trim pot on the back allows adjustment.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic