NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

End of season Lake Norman get-together

Post Reply Post Reply Page   123>
Author
Alexbailey228 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alexbailey228 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: End of season Lake Norman get-together
    Posted: August-17-2013 at 11:32pm
So I've been working on my nautique all year to get it restored, id really like to meet up with some other nautique owners before the season ends. I was thinking it would be cool to set something up for a day in September?
ncdoubleup View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ncdoubleup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-18-2013 at 12:37am
Yeah, we'd be interested. We live in Statesville and have never been on Lake Norman. We go to Lake Lookout, much quieter, less boat traffic and more family friendly. Let us know! Count us in!
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-18-2013 at 10:18am
We've had a mini on Norman in Sept twice down at Reid and Lauries place a over the last 3 years. Fans have asked Reid and myself if they were going to do it again this year but he hasn't said much about it with all the other Mini's going on. Be rest assured that I will bring it up for discussion on our road trip to the CT mini this week and I'm sure the guys there will ask him the same. It's a great way to end the year for many of us Fans to hang with each other til the SJRR in March.
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-18-2013 at 3:43pm
Count me in for a Lake Norman Mini or Semi.

Donald
jackiewdeen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackiewdeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-18-2013 at 4:02pm
SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD IDEA TO ME.
NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-18-2013 at 8:01pm
We are in.
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alexbailey228 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-19-2013 at 1:47am
Originally posted by Morfoot Morfoot wrote:

We've had a mini on Norman in Sept twice down at Reid and Lauries place a over the last 3 years. Fans have asked Reid and myself if they were going to do it again this year but he hasn't said much about it with all the other Mini's going on. Be rest assured that I will bring it up for discussion on our road trip to the CT mini this week and I'm sure the guys there will ask him the same. It's a great way to end the year for many of us Fans to hang with each other til the SJRR in March.

Awesome! glad to be getting so many replies about this. What date does everyone think we should shoot for? Looks like the 14th, 21st, and the 28th are all saturdays. I would like to try and get as many CC fans together as possible. I think it would be great to meet other CC fan's that their boats as much as I love mine!

Nautiquehunter View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautiquehunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-19-2013 at 9:21am
I cant make the 14th I will be at the Clinton lake get together in IL.
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-19-2013 at 10:00am
Originally posted by Nautiquehunter Nautiquehunter wrote:

I cant make the 14th I will be at the Clinton lake get together in IL.

+1 Adirondack Trip.....

Update Post:

Working on the 21st ---- My vote is for the 28th...less folks on water as well....
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-19-2013 at 10:05am
Need discussion and input from Reid...... I say give Laurie a break from all those folks crashing her place!

I have offered using my place for a Smith Mountain Lake Mini-Mini. our place is just a home (not a compound) but we can sleep a quite a few. There's a lakeside motel closeby that can handle everyone.

I think Norman is more central.... and warmer, thanks to the Power Plant... If Lake Norman doesn't work out, we'll do an early October flotilla and BBQ at our place on SML...
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-19-2013 at 12:47pm
Alex,

There is a big get together in CT this weekend. Traditionally, the folks will have to get this one out of the way before they can nail down a date on the next one. You will see more interest on this topic next week after everyone has regrouped from this coming weekend in CT.

Regards,

Donald
IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-19-2013 at 1:36pm
Originally posted by Alexbailey228 Alexbailey228 wrote:

Looks like the 14th, 21st, and the 28th are all saturdays.

I agree.
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alexbailey228 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-22-2013 at 1:15am
Originally posted by Donald80SN Donald80SN wrote:

Alex,

There is a big get together in CT this weekend. Traditionally, the folks will have to get this one out of the way before they can nail down a date on the next one. You will see more interest on this topic next week after everyone has regrouped from this coming weekend in CT.

Regards,

Donald

Cool, hopefully after this weekend we can get something together then.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-29-2013 at 2:11am
time to revive this thread, my boats sleeping on lake norman this winter so I'll be headed that way sometime in the next few weeks, would be cool to meet some new fans...anybody put any more thought into this?
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-29-2013 at 10:23am
Amen Brother!

Tired of missing get-togethers - want to meet up, either at Lake Norman or on Smith Mountain Lake..... Have Boat - will travel!
dwouncmd View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dwouncmd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-29-2013 at 12:32pm
I would try to be there...
89 SN
<a href="http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=6567&sort=&pagenum=1" rel="nofollow">7
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-29-2013 at 12:44pm
Originally posted by Air206 Air206 wrote:

Amen Brother!   Tired of missing get-togethers -

Nobodies fault but your own... I tried to throw you a rope when Reid and I were passing thru Roanoke on the way to the CT mini but you refused it!   
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
Foot_Fungus View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Foot_Fungus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-29-2013 at 5:01pm
could always do Lake Murray if Reid is worn out.   

I used to ski SML as a kid, went to school right next door in Franklin Co. and played soccer for the Roanoke Stars.
'94SN Restoration underway...
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-29-2013 at 7:31pm
Think Lake Murray was done this year - Norman is quite central.

Certainly Laurie deserves a break (not sure about Reid)..

I like the idea of Norman...we just don't have to decend on the Pinkham Compound.......

Morfoot, Swatkins - You in?
NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-29-2013 at 7:43pm
We are in - might be relegated to the old wood ride unless something happens prior to the event.

'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-30-2013 at 2:33pm
What dates?
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-30-2013 at 2:47pm

Depends on the weekend Steve.... I'm game but alas it's Football season and both girls are in the Marching band. One's a Senior and the other a Freshman so it's a pretty unique year. Y'all decide a date so I can try and plan around it to make a trip back there.
Swatkinz View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swatkinz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-30-2013 at 3:53pm
Originally posted by Morfoot Morfoot wrote:

Depends on the weekend Steve.... I'm game but alas it's Football season and both girls are in the Marching band. One's a Senior and the other a Freshman so it's a pretty unique year. Y'all decide a date so I can try and plan around it to make a trip back there.

same here. one doing travel cheer and the other doing fall softball. Plus college homecoming, child's birthday, etc. Just need to see what weekend it is.
Steve
2011 Sport/Air 200
Excalibur 343
2017 Boatmate Tandem Axle Trailer

Former CC owner (77, 80, 95, 88, all SNs)

Former Malibu owner (07, 09)
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-30-2013 at 4:22pm
I am ready willing an able to serve and to be served.
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-30-2013 at 5:24pm
and over served
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-31-2013 at 7:46pm
Originally posted by Gary S Gary S wrote:

and over served

You got that right.
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-01-2013 at 6:37pm
Ok, We Are In Charlotte Sep 28.....Lets Shoot For That....I'll Bring Barefoot....Where Are We Meeting Up?
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-01-2013 at 6:48pm
Alex and Double up....where do you want to meet up? I have to drop boat and Val will take van into Charlotte for dog show....
dwouncmd View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dwouncmd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-01-2013 at 8:26pm
Aw shucks, I will be in Florida that weekend...
89 SN
<a href="http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=6567&sort=&pagenum=1" rel="nofollow">7
racingnc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote racingnc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-02-2013 at 11:47am
I'm in just need a date..
 Post Reply Post Reply Page   123>
  Share Topic