NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

SJRR 2014

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1234 26>
Author
Smithfamily View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smithfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-27-2013 at 8:38pm
Throw you right in with the Smith kids Mr Jackie!
Js
jackiewdeen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackiewdeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-27-2013 at 10:09pm
What a nice guy.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smithfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-31-2013 at 8:40pm
Smith family will be around heading from show area to Parramores. We will throw you in the back with the kids, but remember, any shenanigans, I hit all and get the right one!!
Js
kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-08-2013 at 2:21pm
See ya there guys got my tickets today!
I arrive there on 3/26. Till 4/2..
<a href="">1992 ski nautique
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-08-2013 at 3:35pm
Sorry that I have been absent over the last few months,but ilness on both sides have slowed Karen and I down a bit.
SJRR 2014 will bigger and better attended than last year, but with a few small changes.
These will be posted here before the March date.The Sunnyland event is a venue for all CCFans to display your classic CC.
Year models of 1975 and older boats will be on display,with that being said, we will have a limit on land display boats , same for water display.
If you would like to help out with this event in any way , please do. We will need first class boats for the show, and eager members to help out during the two day event .
   There are many ways to support this event and to show how much the Maloon Family have changed our lifestyle..............Billy

Phone # for info or to reg. is still the same...............
                     318-386-2825

79SNbrady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79SNbrady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-23-2013 at 12:08am
Dose anyone know if any cabins are available? I'm gonna call Monday afternoon just figured I would find out ahead of time. I was gonna come down last trip but couldn't get out of work.
This year my 79 SN will be tore apart and slowly being rebuilt, but im going to tow my 07 236 team for the event.
"It's just water... not concrete or dirt... so just throw it"
-Parks Bonifay

1979 Ski Nautique - (stringer job completed summer 2012)
2007 236 Team - All White!
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smithfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-23-2013 at 9:25am
Nick,

Parramores # is 386-749-2721, I think some left. They also have campsites, and there are other accommodations nearby, but obviously best to be at Parramores! Give them a call, and be advised, they do charge you 100% upon the reservation! Hope you will make it.
Jerry
Js
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-25-2013 at 5:30pm
Heads up if you're planning on going to this one. Just got off the phone with Parramores and booked my cabin. At of the time of this post there are 3 cabins left. a 3 BR(bunk beds), one 2 BR, & One Single BR on the water...If you're going it's slim pickens. Get on it!

See Ya There!
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
bhectus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhectus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-25-2013 at 7:03pm
Jimmy just got Beaver (the single on the water) and said that Raccoon was available, not sure which 3BR was still open. So only 2 cabins left boys!
'02 Ski Nautique 196 w/ 5.7 Apex bowtie - Sold
'87 Barefoot - sold
'97 Super Sport Nautique - originally custom built for Walt Meloon
'97 Ski Nautique
'83 SN 2001
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-26-2013 at 6:37pm
Originally posted by bhectus bhectus wrote:

Jimmy just got Beaver !

Jimmy is a lucky man.
Boat Nurse View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boat Nurse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-05-2013 at 2:02pm
FYI Everyone! The wooden Boat Show in Tavares has been posted. The dates are March 20-23, 2014. Anyone that has already booked rooms at Parramore's, have already been moved to the weekend of March 20th, 2014.
Everyone needs to check their dates. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you!! Please, Come!! It will be a blast!
The Boat Nurse
Boat Nurse View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boat Nurse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-05-2013 at 2:32pm
DISREGARD LAST POST! March 27-30 is Tavares Wooden Boat Show-- Calendar Events was incorrect! So Sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Boat Nurse
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-14-2013 at 6:02pm
shawn123 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shawn123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-15-2013 at 11:44am
anyone have any interest in a mini on lake missisinewa in Indiana Sometime in August.
if it floats it's not sunk
IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-15-2013 at 1:59pm
Originally posted by shawn123 shawn123 wrote:

anyone have any interest in a mini on lake missisinewa in Indiana Sometime in August.
Might not be the best place to post this. Start a new thread on the reunions page and if anyone is interested they will chime in. I know a few guys went to Lake James this past summer and had a pretty good time. This thread will be getting kind of busy with talk about the SJRR event itself soon.
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
bhectus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhectus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-17-2014 at 7:38pm
Man 4 weeks and no activity in this thread is getting me a little nervous! So let's see our annual list of attendees, their boats, and where they are staying?

Bret, Stacey & Jillian Hectus - 2002 Ski; Parramores - Bass Beds (Thurs-Sun)
'87 Barefoot - sold
'97 Ski Nautique
'83 SN 2001
IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-17-2014 at 7:54pm
I was thinking the same thing Bret. You know I'm in, and I'll break my own boat this year, thank you very much.

Adam Deen - 2000 Pro Air; Lee St (Wed-Mon)
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
JPASS View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JPASS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-17-2014 at 8:31pm
I'll be there on Saturday and maybe Sunday. I'll be commuting from Orlando and hopefully putting in at Parramore's.

Hopefully wifey can get the day off, but I should have a few people with me.
'92 Correctcraft Ski Nautique
bhectus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhectus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-17-2014 at 10:04pm
Originally posted by JPASS JPASS wrote:

I'll be there on Saturday and maybe Sunday. I'll be commuting from Orlando and hopefully putting in at Parramore's.

Hopefully wifey can get the day off, but I should have a few people with me.

If you're not staying at Parramore's, I'd strongly advise against putting in there. Their ramp is really sketchy, loose gravel, off-camber, and all around not fun. I suggest putting in at the Astor public ramp across 40 and just down the river from the Blackwater Inn. Super nice ramp and ample parking, plus it's free! I'll most likely launch/retrieve there myself.
'87 Barefoot - sold
'97 Ski Nautique
'83 SN 2001
JPASS View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JPASS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-17-2014 at 10:53pm
bhectus:

Is it the one off Butler Street? Google maps shows a place called Captain Ernie River Tours right at the ramp.

How long of a ride is it to Parramores?

I'd love to meet up so we can head out together.
'92 Correctcraft Ski Nautique
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-17-2014 at 11:19pm
Originally posted by JPASS JPASS wrote:

bhectus:

Is it the one off Butler Street? Google maps shows a place called Captain Ernie River Tours right at the ramp.

How long of a ride is it to Parramores?

I'd love to meet up so we can head out together.

That is the one, parramores is about 10 mins away (head left, north, down river from the ramp) if you observe the two now wake zones religiously. Depending on the water conditions out on the lake people may be hanging out/skiing in front of the island just to the right (south)of that launch.
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-17-2014 at 11:26pm
Joeinny - boat hopping; Lee St (Wed-Mon)

Not so much chatter here perhaps, but all indications are the Lee St house contingent will be strong.
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-17-2014 at 11:48pm
Gary S & Mary Fran- 69 Mustang; Parramores,Miss Audry (Thurs-Sun)

Not so much chatter here perhaps, but all indications are the Lee St house contingent will be strong.

Maybe it's too early,some of us are still frozen to our chairs
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smithfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-18-2014 at 10:12am
Originally posted by Gary S Gary S wrote:

Maybe it's too early,some of us are still frozen to our chairs

The Smith Family, Parramores, Squirrel shack, (Fri- Sun) Me, Debbie, Kelly, Lauren (16), Emily (15), Chris and Nick (12), Connor (10). 1992 Ski Nautique with an old school "Air-Chair", that I would like someone to show me that it actually works! God knows I have tried!!
Js
baitkiller View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baitkiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-18-2014 at 11:14am
What is Lee st.?
Jesus was a bare-footer.............
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-18-2014 at 11:17am
The Smith Family, Parramores, Squirrel shack, (Fri- Sun)
Morfoot & ??? 88 Ski Nautique Parramores, Hawk Nest (Thurs-Mon)
Air206 & Val boat hopping or "Miss Scarlett" Parramores, Hawk Nest(Thurs-Mon?)

Uhhhh Joe....what's with the boat hopping? the 83 not gonna make the trip this year?
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
baitkiller View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baitkiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-18-2014 at 11:24am
5 hour drive for me. Ill check the school calender about that week. I have a seventh grader that cannot afford to miss any school. Things have changed since we were kids.
Jesus was a bare-footer.............
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-18-2014 at 11:28am
Originally posted by baitkiller baitkiller wrote:

What is Lee st.?

Lee St is a rental house in Astor that Reid found a few years back when he and his NASCAR crew would head down for the Daytona 500.... CCFans have rented the place for the last 5 years for River Run. Huge house, lots of bed space, pool, hot tub, and canal access to the St. Johns.... The CCFans who are night owls usually stay or end up there and many of the Die Hard CCFans who refuse to leave until Monday usually end up there for one last hurrah/cookout on Sunday night...Look at pics from last year and you'll understand.
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-18-2014 at 11:43am
Originally posted by Morfoot Morfoot wrote:

Uhhhh Joe....what's with the boat hopping? the 83 not gonna make the trip this year?

The 83 is definitely not making the trip- the house I purchased at the end of last summer is in serious need of my free time and money so I couldn't quite justify my normal three trip southern swing with the 83 this year - I'll have to settle for flying in to NC and joining the caravan from there.

Baitkiller, Lee St is just the location of rental house in the neighborhood
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-18-2014 at 11:44am

Well this may wake up the frozen North

Got a lot going on here, Karen and I are both working on SJRR/Sunnyland events................

This is gonna be the best one yet guys
As time gets closer we will need to "lock in" the boats that are going to be on land display, and submit these to Sunnyland. We will have room for 25/30 boats for land display. These will 1975 and earlier CorrectCrafts, with that be said... We need boats and people to pull this thing off..........Questions, help or just wannna be a part of this..Tim you may want to add something to this ?

Billy or Karen
318-386-2825
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1234 26>
  Share Topic