NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

SJRR 2014

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 23242526>
Author
Smithfamily View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smithfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-03-2014 at 3:47pm
Originally posted by Orlando76 Orlando76 wrote:

My wife votes for a Smith Mountain Lake mini last week of June. We usually do 2 trips up there a summer and this year she's nagging to bring the SN.

Well the name sounds good!!?
Js
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-03-2014 at 7:53pm
Originally posted by Smithfamily Smithfamily wrote:

I saw a guy in a fancy gray mechanics shirt, juggling crabs, but thought that cant be you, as that guy looked young and handsome. Haha. Sorry we missed each other. Next time.

That was me - taking out my frustrations on those poor, delicious crabs.... (I bet my stubbly whiskers threw ya!)

BTW, I just assembled my new foil - NeXTFoils Tower with new cinch belt and cinch foot straps, 39" INXS strut and advanced foils.... so beautiful! Got a motivational call from TxFoilhead...... I can't wait to get into the chilly water!!!
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-03-2014 at 8:01pm
Originally posted by Orlando76 Orlando76 wrote:

My wife votes for a Smith Mountain Lake mini last week of June. We usually do 2 trips up there a summer and this year she's nagging to bring the SN.

Cool - Start a thread in Reunions and we'll try to make it happen. It would be great to have folks up here... some of the NC guys talk about coming up occasionally. Dip comes to SML - trying to talk the Lanier crew into it too!

(If you start it, I don't have to volunteer Val to do all the hard work....but she'll see it and want to help out! )
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-05-2014 at 12:01pm
Well, here it is a week later and I'm just now getting around to posting bout this years River Run.

It started for me Wed nite as Hotel Morfoot was open for biz as 62 Aquaskier checked in at about 9:00. He had a long talk over a couple beers and patiently awaited a 'Hurricane' to hit shortly after midnight. It finally did at about 1:00am and had a couple of cold beers waiting on the exhausted road warriors Alan & Todd. Once they sucked those down Todd hit the couch Alan slept in Tamara's room with Justin Beber looking over him and Todd crashed with the gang from "A Nightmare Before Christmas".

Up early am and on the road by 0630 we were making some pretty good time and made it just above the Fla line when we hooked up with cboland and his cousin Jason pulling a 236. Musta been a pretty cool site to see 4 CC's heading south. The Hurricane headed for the show while the rest of us headed to Parramores to drop boats in and hit the river. Todd was having cooling issues so while I worked on that others were trickling in. Did manage to take Kapla out for a slalom run behind Miss Scarlett which for someone who hasn't done it in 5 years he was doing pretty darn good. Back to the Campground where I worked on Todd's boat for the rest of the day. Wasn't paying attention to which hose I was pulling off and managed to get a 2nd degree burn on my wrist when the water spit out of the hose. With some help from Joe and Eric Svenson we thought we had the problem fixed by nightfall but it continued the whole weekend.

Friday came and all headed to Tavares for the show and most launched in Lake Dora and headed thru the canal. WHAT a cool, neat experience. Got to the show okay but had to ride thru some really bad chop to get there and avoid a seaplane coming out of the corral. Parked the boat and started mingling with Fans and soaking in the display of CC's there. Most I had seen before but a few I hadn't. That 68'(?) Wildcat was one huge boat and a member of Team Red and probably the Southwinds Father. pretty neat to see one as that's one I hadn't.

Mr. Ralph showed up and it was like watching a Ring Master at work. He sat down next to the Godfathers boat which was pretty close to the center of them all and I watched the people come. He was smiling the whole time as he was soaking in all the boats that were surrouding him that he had a part in making and hadn't seen in a long time. Lots of pictures, lots of handshakes, and lots of stories from the man we all owe many thanks to. The 80% chance of rain never showed but most all enjoyed the show and seeing the really cool boats gathered there. I didn't get to see much of it as I was chasing down Terry Fiest and getting Fans their wristbands.

Went back thru the canal with a few fans took some snaps and got the boat back on the trailer and to the show where we were allowed to park it for the night. Hooked up with lots of fans for the Fri night meet and greet. When it started it was an experience that I won't forget as they had a Band complete with conductor all dressed up playing Big Band era music. The musicians were just as old as the music but it was like walking back in time. All the people there were dressed in Yacht Club attire and lining up at the cash bar where mixed drinks were being sold. 62 Wood approaches me with a beer and said "Here ...you wanna beer?" Absoulutely.... It was then that Steve and I started looking around and noticed that ALL the CC' guys and gals were in swim suits and CC T's. Not only were we the only ones in T's but when someone asked me where the FREE beer was I only needed to say......See the guys with the CC T-shirts on standing over there... That's where the beer is! There was no line and if there was it was because more than 2 of us were in it! The food was decent and when the free beer was over it was time to go.

Saturday was a different story as I headed back to the boat show where it rained the whole time I was there. Did get a chance to talk with Mr. Ralph and Ken Meloon for a bit but when the Storms got worse Ken left to get his dad a raincoat but as I was shielding him from getting wet the rain got worse so he was getting wet and a guy with a heavy raincoat took it off and we placed it on Mr. Ralph and we got him to the Big Top were it was dry. After he sat down and we got him situated I took my soaking wet CC owners hat off place it on the table for a second and without fail Mr. Ralph looked at me and said..." You want me to autograph your hat for you?" He never misses a beat...God Bless that man!

Headed back to Parramores to get the cookout going and of course the Sun came out at about the time I got there. Boats were hitting the water and I knew covers were coming off at the show but if we were gonna grill we gotta get going. After quite a few setbacks we were finally ready to get the grill going and looked for the charcoal that wasn't to be found. It hadn't shown up yet and it was 5:30..... Keefers called and said they were in town did I need anything so I said yeah..CHARCOAL..so big thanks to Keith for helping us out at the last minute or it would have been 10:00pm before we ate. The cookout was a huge success as always but big thanks to Jbear, Backfoot100, JoeinNY, Air206, IaughtNaught & Mamma Deen, Palmer & Lil Sue for all your help. I could not have done it without you. These folks helped get things ready, grilled burgers, dogs, sausage, boudin, and corned beef/swiss sandwhichs, boiled fresh crabs, deepfried turkeys and fries. Another big thanks to ALL of you who brought things to share with the small army of CCFans gathered. If you missed Jimsport93's Key Lime Pie then you missed out on something good!

Sunday came and as many Fans headed home and as I had stated many times..You gotta stay thru Sunday. The Sun came out, not a cloud in sight so Air206, Val, rosconole, and I jumped in Scarlett and headed down on the river for a wonderful day on the water. Had lunch after a 20 mile ride on some of the best water out there and had lunch on the river before we headed back. Did get a chance to see some Fla wildlife along the riverbanks including a Gator or two and a Bald Eagle. Dropped them off and headed back out with GStarr & Mary Frances for an awesome ride in smooth water in Garys 68 Mustang. Ran into a couple Deens on the water and took some snaps. Ran around more and came back and managed to talk Reid ( who was worn out dragging boats back from the shoe) into going out and driving Scarlett so I could get some shots of Gary in the 68. We had a blast as always and I think Reid needed some water time even though Scarlett isn't as fast as what he's used to at 44MPH. Got some great shots of Gary and later with boatdr as he showed up on the river with the Dart.... Sun went down and folks headed over to the Lee street house for the last hurrah but I was dehydrated and exhausted so I had to pass. I hated to miss it but couldn't go anymore.

Monday was just as beautiful as Sunday and I hated to leave but play time was over and back to reality!

I hope all had a wonderful time and even though the weather wasn't the greatest I never heard one complaint. Afterall it's about the people behind the wheel that make these events so wonderful and fun and the boat is just a catalyst. It's never enough time but I'll take what I can get till the next gathering of the Best Boat Bud's anyone could ever ask for.
For ALL y'all newbies that made the trip. I hope that now that you have experienced a taste of a SJRR you will make the trip back next year and experience the SJRR in it's original form. More plays to boat hop, more river time, more ski time but much of the same thing of people just congregating around some old Correct Craft boat and our love of them. It was awesome to meet many of you for first time and as always a blast laughing and having a beer with the ones I already know.

Thanks again everyone for a wonderful SJRR and we'll see you again at SJRR 2015 March 27-29th!

Pic's to come I PROMISE!

"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-05-2014 at 12:52pm
Tim, Nice write up! When people ask me how our trip was I tell them..

"It was cold, windy, it rained some and I blew the rear end in my truck on the way down.. we had a GREAT time"! and we did!!!!
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
dip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-05-2014 at 1:07pm
That is a great write-up Tim. The SJRR looks like an incredible event. Hopefully one day. We need more photos though!! Of boats, not prophets...
Steve, we will be at SML July 5 thru 12. This year I'll do a better job of getting free of the extended family! I have something new/ old to show you that you might find interesting…...
OverMyHead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-05-2014 at 1:34pm
Thanks for the play by play Tim. I am waiting anxiously for your photos. Did the shot ski make it to the captains dinner? What kind of feed back did we get from the boat show organizers?
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-05-2014 at 2:25pm
The Sunnyland organizers continually expressed their thanks for making it what is was. From the President to the many others involved with show organizing, they seemed really happy to have us. The fact that Reid filled the display with incredible boats and there were impressive woodies on display didn't hurt either!
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-05-2014 at 2:28pm
Ok, seems like a few Smith Mountain Lake visitors are coming this summer...gonna start a new thread. All my vacation time is consumed but I think I can play hooky for a few days......come on over!
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-05-2014 at 7:01pm
Talked with Terry Feist today and he said they were blown away with our group of Correct Craft Owners. Totally impressed and WOW'ED over the 'Plastic' boats on display. He did go on to say that they would love to have us return as a big group, that he kept the signs so the Nautique beach would be open again, and Friday Night was again open to us all. They were all captivated by Mr. Ralph, his stories, and had no idea of the history behind Correct Crafts. They want US back.....well at least according to Terry.
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-05-2014 at 7:26pm
Originally posted by Morfoot Morfoot wrote:

Well, here it is a week later and I'm just now getting around to posting bout this years River Run.

It started for me... and we'll see you again at SJRR 2015 March 27-29th!

Pics or it didn't happen.
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-05-2014 at 9:08pm
Originally posted by Morfoot Morfoot wrote:

They were all captivated by Mr. Ralph, his stories, and had no idea of the history behind Correct Crafts.

This is a pleasure to hear but, I had no doubt that Mr Ralph would pull it through. Those Chris Craft owners need to remove their blinders and get educated!

I am sorry to hear that the CC tent was placed in an awkward place.

The bottom line is Mr. Ralph got the attention/praise he deserves. I understand he even got standing ovations during his speech!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-06-2014 at 12:21am
Great write-up Tim..

Many thanx to you, boat dr & Karen and all else who had a hand in this weekend.

Also thanx for posting next years dates..I am renting a cabin now.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
ScottZ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScottZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-06-2014 at 11:27am
Great recap of the weekend Tim! Thanks for doing that. I will be looking forward to seeing your many pictures.
Scott Zuelzke
Lake Mitchell , AL

1984 Ski Nautique       
1972 Skier
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-06-2014 at 1:22pm
Okay guys the wait is over as I'm recovered (I think) and I've been able to weed thru 3 different cards that had pictures on them. I ddidn't take as many this year as I was busy getting things ready and dealing with armbands etc so I apologize ahead of time for that. It rained all day Sat so I didn't get to take pics of the Boat show like I had planned. Sunday as mentioned is when the sun came out and when we finally got some good water time but only a few of us left but I think I got a few 2015 calendar shots.

ENJOY!

THURSDAY

Hurricane Heading Down the Highway!

62AquaSkier a close 2nd

Jason Bolands 236..Damn that thing is HUGE!

Bet this was cool to see trucking down the road.

Took a little coordinating but a 2007, 1962, and a 1955 rolling! What a size difference.

FRIDAY

Even the Pelicans are Checking out the 'Shrimptique'

Jason & Bud (cboland) heading down the Dora Canal

The Dora Canal...This was really Cool!

An Amphibious Car reunion was going on the same weekend somewhere and we came across this guy.

Correct Craft Beach and one American Skier!

Heading back through the Dora Canal from Lake Dora to Lake Eustis

ScottZ and his lovely wife Jana...It's Cocktail time!

The CC Guys in their T-shirts at the Fri Night Capts meet and greet.

There's always a couple guys who have to be different.

Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-06-2014 at 2:20pm
SATURDAY

Cookout at Parramore's

SUNDAY

Val and Ross (rosconole)

Came across the Boatdr on the water.

Lunch View

Yep...we saw one!

Val saw this fellow and holler'd for us to turn back. What a majestic bird!

IaughtNaught and crew!

"It's a FOUL BALL..... A FOUL BALL!

Tailgater!

The Deen Boy's!

Air206 driving 'Miss Scarlett'!

Lungren Island aka Shell island...Normal CCFan Hangout during the event.

A Baby One!

fanofccfan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fanofccfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-06-2014 at 2:51pm
Great pictures Tim. Thanks for sharing and it appears that a great time was had by all!
jackiewdeen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackiewdeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-06-2014 at 11:18pm
What a GREAT TIME to be a CCFan. SSJRR ROCKS. Thanks to all for all you did to help take care of our little hickups with our equipment and other things did not go as well as planned.

Burton, dro me a PM and give me an address and I will drop you a pair of sun glasses.
JMurph View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JMurph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-06-2014 at 11:30pm
Originally posted by jackiewdeen jackiewdeen wrote:

Burton, dro me a PM and give me an address and I will drop you a pair of sun glasses.

Screw that! Sell them back to him on ebay and he and his dad can use the $200 they got from Christine's in the door prize raffle to buy them back.

It was great to meet some new folks (BWinn included). It was great to see all the old faces also. This years SJRR was a little different with two venues to attend, but I had a blast. Thanks to Adam, Jackie, Bobby, Eddie and Kurtis for letting me bum rides. It's hard to believe how nice my internet friends are.
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-07-2014 at 3:56pm
Found a tow vehicle for the Nautilimo

Trying not to fall off this damn dock

kapla going hard behind a full Pro Air

I think he drove almost every boat on the river?

Hot pick up on the empty that flew out of the boat

Curls to die for

Caipiroskas!

kapla - king of ping pong

Straightening out the Shamrock from the wicked wind Friday

Playing "hide the chlorine dispenser"

It appears Eric was the winner

Trick skiing still one of the most fun events

For some...

But then they made up
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-07-2014 at 4:01pm
kapla side sliding up river

sitting on the tails of the skis

Joe's turn for a face wash

audiodude behind the Pro Air

Plug worked itself out and we had water over the floor. A two beer break and ready to ski again.

kapla's first double run with me. There are hilarious videos of him trying with quinner

Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-07-2014 at 4:07pm
more trick

CCs in the background

Eddie doing turkeys. A lot of work and I know he would have rather been in bed!

ghetto shot ski

directly to blame for Todd's crazy loud snoring

worked perfectly

Swedish ping pong. kapla taking a direct hit!

another form of a hot pick up

great success.

Cheers Kristof!

reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-07-2014 at 4:26pm
Before this gathering becomes a distant memory I wanted to make sure I weighed in on just how well everything went from my perspective, and mainly in regards to the show. As Tim pointed out, the show organizers were indeed very vocally impressed by our turnout and the activity generated, and it certainly didn't hurt having high ranking show official and multi-CC owner Bruce Kester in our corner. Hopefully a number of us met him as he's a standup guy and spent quite a bit of time around all of our boats including his beautiful wooden CC on display. Billy and Tim laid down one huge amount of groundwork to pull this thing off, and esp with no one having done something quite like this before. I really want, and most importantly to me, to give a huge genuine thanks to all the guys, and girls, who helped us get all the boats, ours and others, down to and into the show, and then back out of there and back home. I really wanted to see JMurph's eyecatching-piece of promo history, and Rodney's Mustang and Skier down there, so we needed some tow help badly. Having gracious volunteers like NYJoe, Steve and Val, Gary, John, and BBC-buddy Andy to help get them down there and back was a huge relief. And then Tim and JMurph jumped in additionally to help with the cat herding adventure of pulling them out and back to Parramores.

If there's a single regret, it's only that we didn't get to spend enough time on the water with the rest of the gang. But we get to go to the SJRR EVERY year and the show only features us once in a great while, so no tears here.

Can't wait til next year. Thanks again all!           
ReidP
1973 Mustang

Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-08-2014 at 7:42am
Awesome pictures Guys!

And HW and crew, thanks for keeping me in your thoughts (and beers)
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

Cheers Kristof!

- Gun control means: using BOTH hands!
- Money doesn't make one happy, but when it rains cats and dogs, it's still better to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle...

Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-08-2014 at 10:47am
Awesome shots Foot !!! great time again had by so many CCFans. Seeing and hearing about the show and the success really had me missing the fact I wasn't down there.. Great job guys. Hectic, crazy, and a severe lack of sleep in the process is what it's all about LOL.. Glad you guys had a great time and impressed all at the same time..

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

Smithfamily View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smithfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-08-2014 at 9:41pm
Great pictures!!
The Smith family on Sunday ventured deep up the canal, into enemy territory to find the infamous "Lee street" gang. Feeling like the "Apocalypse now movie, we moved forward with caution, and a 6 pack, for a dockside attack. We were pleasantly greeted by the lovely Dean ladies. The scallywags were away retrieving boats from the show. Too bad, the Smith girls were going to give ping pong lessons. Nuclear.
A great time, again!
Js
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-09-2014 at 12:12am
Thought I'd post a few more pics from our time in FL.

Now that's a gator!

these were taken in Gainsville at a state wilderness area. Nothing between them and us. This is where Pam decided it was time to turn around.

Catching up with Billy and Roger on Wed. for lunch.

Pam said I could buy one of these...

(yeah, right...)

Billy's expression when my Chebie was passing him..

On our way thru the corral to Lake George..

"This way"....

found it!

Billy's boat threatening to live up to it's name...

8 feet of water , almost as clean as our river...

64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-09-2014 at 7:55am
Originally posted by 62 wood 62 wood wrote:

(yeah, right...)

Before you ask her again, make sure it has the caddy engine in it!!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-09-2014 at 10:10am
Looks like a great time. I'm sorry I missed it.

Here's some more photos from the Chris Craft Commander web site.
http://www.network54.com/Forum/424840/message/1396976447/Okay+guys........................................here+are+PHOTOS+....................+%21%21%21
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-09-2014 at 10:28am
Originally posted by 8122pbrainard 8122pbrainard wrote:

Originally posted by 62 wood 62 wood wrote:

(yeah, right...)

Before you ask her again, make sure it has the caddy engine in it!!

Pete,
I couldnt afford one of them without an engine!

btw, I think this is the guy we were bidding against when trying to get the painting of Alan's Hurricane at the auction Saturday night. We lost, BUT we made him pay for it!

64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 23242526>
  Share Topic