NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

SJRR 2014

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 7891011 26>
Author
Smithfamily View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smithfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-12-2014 at 8:21pm
I will have 2 adults and 6 kids, ages 10-17. And I believe Quinners daughter will be in our group making it 7 +2 adults. I plan on the Sky high pole, and AIR CHAIR, should I bring my boom? Adam?
Js
lakedog55 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lakedog55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-12-2014 at 8:52pm
Mike 86 sn. Wife and at least one kid
Thurs through Sunday
if it gets back together in time.
Lakedog55
JPASS View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JPASS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-12-2014 at 9:13pm
If I bring the boat on Friday, I will be solo, so that leaves plenty of room in our boat. Saturday will be just wifey and me, so there's still room. If I come back on Sunday, then I will be solo again and there's room for anyone.
'92 Correctcraft Ski Nautique
IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-12-2014 at 10:10pm
Originally posted by Smithfamily Smithfamily wrote:

I will have 2 adults and 6 kids, ages 10-17. And I believe Quinners daughter will be in our group making it 7 +2 adults. I plan on the Sky high pole, and AIR CHAIR, should I bring my boom? Adam?

Are you counting CQ as one of the kids or adults?

My thought on the boom is, its much harder to use it if you leave it at home. I'll have mine, I'm sure Eddie will have his, and I'd be real surprised if my dad doesn't bring his, so if you're trying to save space but want to take a run (or throw one of your 16 kids) on the boom we will be able to accommodate.

The boom will certainly take up less space than the air chair though, which I'll be more than happy to take for a ride if it sits idle for too long.
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smithfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-12-2014 at 10:48pm
From what I understand, Quinner has asked I bring his daughter into the group, kids are excited to, and JBEAR will be "managing/watching/monitoring Quinner, and I think Hollywood +1?? I will bring the boom, for as you write, simply foolish to not. We will make room.
Js
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smithfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-12-2014 at 10:50pm
PS You experienced on the "Air Chair"?? Adam?
Js
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-12-2014 at 11:00pm

From what I understand, Quinner has asked I bring his daughter into the group, kids are excited to, and JBEAR will be "managing/watching/monitoring Quinner, and I think Hollywood +1?? I will bring the boom, for as you write, simply foolish to not. We will make room.
CQ Jr is a good kid, you'll like her. And then you'll meet Sr and join the rest of us who are convinced she's adopted.

JBear did surprising well watching me and HW this weekend, but he had Eddie to help. Eddie's got an Argentine on a hall pass so he may not be able to lend a hand this time. Now that I'm doing the math, we may have 40+ people, but if we don't get some more responsible ones to even the rest of us out, we might burn that river down. I'm from Cleveland, I know how to do that.
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-12-2014 at 11:05pm

PS You experienced on the "Air Chair"?? Adam?
If by "experienced", you mean "can get up long enough to get cocky and crash in spectacular fashion" then yes, I am "experienced".

JoeinNY is your man for Air Chair instruction. Or Air206, now that I think about...he and Mrs. Air206 scoot around on those too.
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-13-2014 at 12:09am
Yes Adam I am scheduled as a follow up to the wrecking crew, thinking with the crew on round 2 it may be more like a demolition crew. Talked with Jerry about getting his girl squad and Maddie hooked up for a day so the goon squad can get some skiing in.

Jerry, bring your water barstool, I will ride that thing for sure and can certainly help out with anyone wanting to learn.
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-13-2014 at 12:26am

and JBEAR will be "managing/watching/monitoring Quinner

no one can control him..you can only hope to contain him..

and how did I get volunteered for this job?

"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
kytom2 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kytom2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-13-2014 at 12:32am
You must be a glutton for punishment, John
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-13-2014 at 2:23am
Originally posted by quinner quinner wrote:

Talked with Jerry about getting his girl squad and Maddie hooked up for a day so the goon squad can get some skiing in.
There's your next tshirt Alan- CCFan Goon Squad
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smithfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-13-2014 at 8:20am

no one can control him..you can only hope to contain him..

[/QUOTE]
You seem to be the most respectable guy on this site, and have that Cool Correct Craft leisure suit that Commands authority.
Js
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-13-2014 at 10:11am
Originally posted by jbear jbear wrote:

It just so happens that it's your turn. We all have to have one,your problem is he's been stuck inside all winter
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-13-2014 at 10:59am
Gary has a point.. Watch out Florida, CQ will be locked and loaded....
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-13-2014 at 11:34am
More like mocked and bloated!
ScottZ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScottZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-13-2014 at 1:21pm
The 71 will be in the Correct Craft Corral. We also plan to attend the Captain's social Friday evening as well. We will be staying in Tavares……arrive Thursday after lunch. We will be touring the Nautique factory Thursay moring at 10:00. For anyone wishing to go on a tour they are offered at 10am and 2pm. Call ahead for and reservation. You need to speak to Larry in customer service.   lakemitchellscott is now back to scottz! The account access problem has now been corrected!!
Scott Zuelzke
Lake Mitchell , AL

1984 Ski Nautique       
1972 Skier
ScottZ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScottZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-13-2014 at 1:26pm
[QUOTE=Morfoot] Okay Guys....Is this it? Surely we have more guys coming down other than this that aren't putting boats in the show? Y'all need to pipe up and get this thread moving again as to whose coming.

Bret, Stacey & Jillian Hectus - 2002 Ski; Parramores - Bass Beds (Thurs-Sun)
Adam Deen - 2000 Pro Air; Lee St (Wed-Mon)
Joeinny - boat hopping; Lee St (Wed-Mon)
Gary S & Mary Fran- 69 Mustang; Parramores,Miss Audry (Thurs-Sun)
The Smith Family, Parramores, Squirrel shack, (Fri- Sun)
Morfoot & ??? 88 Ski Nautique Parramores, Hawk Nest (Thurs-Mon)
Air206 & Val boat hopping or "Miss Scarlett" Parramores, Hawk Nest(Thurs-Mon?)
Alan & Dana, 1955 Hurricane, no lodging yet, Weds-Sunday
Hollywood +1, boat hoppers, Lee St, Wed-Mon
JPASS, 92 Ski, commuting, Sat-Sun (maybe)
Mike Farmer and fam, 76 Ski, RV
Wallace's, 86 SN 2001, 5th wheel camping, Thurs-Sun or Mon
Jackie and Deborah Deen, 75 SN, Fox Den, Thurs-Sun(?)
Boat DR and Nurse...you guys are coming, right?
bwinn, boatless, lodging unknown, Sat-Mon most likely
Backfoot100, Kapla, '86 American Skier, Lee St. Dates and JBear TBD
ScottZ    71 Ski CC Corral Thurs. - Sun, Staying in Tavares

Scott Zuelzke
Lake Mitchell , AL

1984 Ski Nautique       
1972 Skier
rosconole View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rosconole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-13-2014 at 1:36pm
11 boats???...just think if it rains.
1989 ski nautique ,1991 barefoot nautique, 1993 Mustang Cobra 1998 5.0 Magazine shootout invitee
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-13-2014 at 1:36pm
Cool beans Scott....I thought your screen name looked different. It'll be cool to see the pretty 71 run instead of being a trailer queen like the last time I saw it. Glad y'all are making the trip.

Originally posted by rosconole rosconole wrote:

Way to think positive Ross...It rained last year so we should be good.
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
backfoot100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote backfoot100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-13-2014 at 1:50pm

You seem to be the most respectable guy on this site, and have that Cool Correct Craft leisure suit that Commands authority.

ROFLMAO

I told John bringing that thing out of moth balls was a mistake.
When people run down to the lake to see what's making that noise, you've succeeded.

Eddie
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-13-2014 at 1:55pm
Originally posted by backfoot100 backfoot100 wrote:

Eddie...your best bud and footing partner is a walking mothball himself. I mean NOBODY wears their hair like Rick Flair except for Rick and John. He's a walking talking 70's icon!
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
backfoot100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote backfoot100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-13-2014 at 2:18pm
Touche'

When people run down to the lake to see what's making that noise, you've succeeded.

Eddie
ScottZ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScottZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-13-2014 at 2:28pm
Originally posted by Morfoot Morfoot wrote:

Cool beans Scott....I thought your screen name looked different. It'll be cool to see the pretty 71 run instead of being a trailer queen like the last time I saw it. Glad y'all are making the trip.

Originally posted by rosconole rosconole wrote:

Way to think positive Ross...It rained last year so we should be good.

I will be bringing a red 71. The yellow 72 I brought to the Masters belongs to a friend.
Scott Zuelzke
Lake Mitchell , AL

1984 Ski Nautique       
1972 Skier
JPASS View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JPASS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-13-2014 at 3:35pm
Originally posted by Morfoot Morfoot wrote:

I mean NOBODY wears their hair like Rick Flair

I almost spit my drink all over my keyboard when I read that one. He does have Rick Flair Hair.
'92 Correctcraft Ski Nautique
kytom2 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kytom2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-13-2014 at 3:52pm
Jbear is an original! Rick Flair copied Jbear!
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-13-2014 at 4:32pm
Originally posted by backfoot100 backfoot100 wrote:

That's just crazy talk. If Alan reproduced that suit I would buy 10 and wear it every day.
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-13-2014 at 7:06pm
I will be taking some dulce de leche for dessert!
(caramel)
<a href="">1992 ski nautique
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smithfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-13-2014 at 11:28pm
[QUOTE=kapla] I will be taking some dulce de leche for dessert!
(caramel)[/QUOTE

That's TOUCHE, Kap, Not Dulce. Eddie will do some Splainin to bring you up to speed.
Js
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-14-2014 at 2:02am

well......I seem to have a least 1 guy on this site fooled.

you guys know you gotta get started early if you wanna 'one up' HW..

that good looking yellow outfit is actually a warm-up that was worn over a matching swim suit..which I believe is long gone. The outfit is from the early 80's I believe. I know you guys are just jealous.

I wasn't trying to copy 'rasslin guy..I was trying to copy my brother.

boy..tough night on the site for the jbear!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 7891011 26>
  Share Topic