Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Got a new dimension tower installed!

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
surroundsound64 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote surroundsound64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Got a new dimension tower installed!
    Posted: March-17-2006 at 8:16am
For those of you who didn't see this on planetnautique, I thought I'd show it here!

Wayne did an awesome job!!!! I don't think it could have been done any better! He even got it done a day early!

We drove 12 hrs each direction and it was well worth it!

Wayne gave us the best service we have ever gotten on the boat! I wish everyone we've had work on the boat cared as much about what they were doing as Wayne did!

I would highly recommend a new dimension tower to anyone who was thinking about getting a tower. You won't be disappointed.
I coudn't say too many good things about Wayne and his shop. He did a great job!

If anyone wants any details send me an email or pm or w/e.

1981 Ski Nautique
2000 SAN

Looking for a 2000-2006 SAN
862001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 862001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-17-2006 at 9:50am
Tower looks great!
Can you still fit a bimini top under it?
John,Fremont,NH
scott8370 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scott8370 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-17-2006 at 9:55am
Looks real good!
Scott

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote surroundsound64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-17-2006 at 10:27am
Originally posted by 862001 862001 wrote:

Tower looks great!
Can you still fit a bimini top under it?

I'm not sure.

Although it shouldn't be a problem in the near future. Wayne said he's working on a bimini top that bolts onto the tower. If I remember correctly it should be ready with in the next year.
1981 Ski Nautique
2000 SAN

Darrel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darrel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-17-2006 at 3:28pm
That's a long way to go for a tower ... but i guess thatjust proves guys love adventure. I drove fron LA to San Francisco area to buy my 95 and David who bought my 93SN came from Texas to Cal/Ariz. border to pick up.   Your tire was just another obstacle to overcome and makes the story better. In another 10 years it'll be 20 hours each way through snow and the whole axle will have fallen off!
FWIW.. my bimini is too wide and doesnt fit under the FCT. Anyone looking for a slightly used bimini in great condition?
I'd rather have a drink on the rocks in the boat than have a boat on the rocks in the drink. Been there, done that, no bueno.
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-17-2006 at 3:50pm
Once you have a tower, tower mounted bimini is the only way to go. BKH
Livin' the Dream

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote surroundsound64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-17-2006 at 11:06pm
Here's a pic of the tire blow out on the way back... hehe.

We were on a bridge with not much shoulder on I-20 and were forced to drive probably another 1/2 mile. I'm so glad the wheel survived!!!
1981 Ski Nautique
2000 SAN

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic