Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Pics of your tow vehicle?

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 2526272829>
Author
SWANY View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SWANY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-06-2016 at 9:40pm
Originally posted by quinner quinner wrote:

We picked up the 206 from Kutsch last night, Maddie did all the driving/towing, she did great, prepping her for our trip back East this summer.

It's ok to tell us you lost your license all the more reason to ride with me to Clinton. Good for Maddie.
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-06-2016 at 10:09pm
Originally posted by SWANY SWANY wrote:

We picked up the 206 from Kutsch last night, Maddie did all the driving/towing, she did great, prepping her for our trip back East this summer.

It's ok to tell us you lost your license all the more reason to ride with me to Clinton. Good for Maddie.

Yes Chris, do tell us the truth!!
Joel,
Nice tow. I'm sure you will be enjoying it. You sure can't call it a name that refers to a different sexual orientation.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
hansenindustries View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hansenindustries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-06-2016 at 10:12pm
Mother-in-law....
1988 Ski Nautique 2001
2000 Super Air Nautique
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-06-2016 at 10:53pm
Originally posted by 81nautique 81nautique wrote:

Adaptive,   I have a JGC Ecodeisel also, towing my close to 5000# 200 sport I get between 15 and 18 on a regular basis. I've gotten over 20 pulling the Hurricane which is about 1000# lighter. It is a pulling machine and wants to go to work.

That's amazing. What speed are you towing?
john b View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-07-2016 at 11:38pm
After all the teasing I did here about my Saturn Ion being a great tow vehicle I have finally decided to let it go. I picked up a 1st gen Escape when I was out on the west coast recently. My wife and I now have the towing twins. Now all I need is a Mustang to tow.
1970 Mustang "Theseus' paradox"
If everyone else is doing it, you're too late!

81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-09-2016 at 10:26am
Originally posted by Riley Riley wrote:

Originally posted by 81nautique 81nautique wrote:

Adaptive,   I have a JGC Ecodeisel also, towing my close to 5000# 200 sport I get between 15 and 18 on a regular basis. I've gotten over 20 pulling the Hurricane which is about 1000# lighter. It is a pulling machine and wants to go to work.

That's amazing. What speed are you towing?

Bruce, 65 will get the upper end of that number and 75 will get me the bottom. Doesn't make much of a difference when towing the Hurricane but with the tall 200 back there the wind will cost me quite a bit.
OldSchoolBlue84 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OldSchoolBlue84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-15-2016 at 12:57am
Hard time saying good bye to the old jeep but it was time.....

Hope the new tow vehicle performs as well....

phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-15-2016 at 1:34pm
Nice ride Kostas, Toyotas always look like someone blobbed some hot butter on top of a vehicle frame to me but the 4 runner has always been the exception. I like the new TRD with the pastel desert storm color schemes and blacked out emblems.
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-15-2016 at 9:44pm
Originally posted by phatsat67 phatsat67 wrote:

pastel desert storm color schemes and blacked out emblems.

Happy birthday Zach didn't know you turned 16
juniorwoody View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juniorwoody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-15-2016 at 11:26pm
The value of money spent on new adventure far exceeds the value of money saved for the future
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-16-2016 at 10:41am
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

Did you get me a present?
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-16-2016 at 10:47am
Yeah, a booster seat
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-16-2016 at 11:12am

Yeah, a booster seat

Yesssssss
john b View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-16-2016 at 11:16am
The towing twins.

gun-driver View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gun-driver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-16-2016 at 12:16pm

Gee Ward don't you think you're being a little hard on the Beav!!!
DrCC View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrCC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-31-2019 at 11:03pm
New 1976 Tow Vehicle.     I thought I'd better get one before 62Wood buys them all.
Had it for a year now and I luv it !!!     You froze-up northerners could send me at least 6"-8"s of snow so I could test out the new snow blade.    Stay warm.

That's not the snow blade, that's the push bumper.
Keep it....from sinkin'
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-31-2019 at 11:55pm
Welcome to Team Red
63 Skier View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 63 Skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-01-2019 at 12:40am
Originally posted by DrCC DrCC wrote:

That's not the snow blade, that's the push bumper.

I was going to say, first carpeted snow blade I've ever seen!

What make and model is it?

I have a few Cub Cadet tractors I move boats around the yard with. They do very well at it, I've launched boats with them with no problem.
'63 American Skier - '98 Sport Nautique
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-01-2019 at 12:08pm
Cool tire tread pattern on that carpet
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-01-2019 at 12:12pm
Lol. My garden tractor wheels have similar carpet on them.
john b View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-01-2019 at 1:07pm
Hi Dr!
I had that same tractor until last year. It's the neighbors now. The rear discharge on the mower deck was pretty sweet and it was so easy to remove.

63 Skier View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 63 Skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-01-2019 at 7:05pm

Cool tire tread pattern on that carpet

You and Tim can laugh it up all you want, I'm moving to stronger "readers" now since I can't see *************** with the ones I have!
'63 American Skier - '98 Sport Nautique
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-01-2019 at 7:28pm
Dave,
I thought the same. Guess I need to have my glasses checked too!

Here's what I thought we were looking at. Tire tread carpet:

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-02-2019 at 8:39am
Originally posted by 63 Skier 63 Skier wrote:

I'm moving to stronger "readers" now since I can't see *************** with the ones I have!

I feel your pain.... I can't read jack sh*t without my glasses these days. Getting older really s*cks   

BTW, on the tow vehicle matter: my Beamer still tows the boat and is still running strong with next to zero issues, other than the starter I replaced last weekend...
Just about to reach 420.000 kilometres on the clock (260.975 miles for you guys)...
Love that car!

And it kinda loves the "Nürburg Ring Nordschleife" race track in Germany from time to time to strech it's legs

- Gun control means: using BOTH hands!
- Money doesn't make one happy, but when it rains cats and dogs, it's still better to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle...

bigwavedave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigwavedave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-02-2019 at 10:51am
bigwavedave
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-02-2019 at 11:00am
Unfortunately they stopped bringing those in quite awhile ago. Even the 3’s are now done.
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
gt40KS View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gt40KS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-02-2019 at 7:45pm
Originally posted by Kristof Kristof wrote:

Originally posted by 63 Skier 63 Skier wrote:

I'm moving to stronger "readers" now since I can't see *************** with the ones I have!

I feel your pain.... I can't read jack sh*t without my glasses these days. Getting older really s*cks   

Yeah, been there! But I had an unbelievable stroke of luck about 5 or 6 years ago. My Son and I underwent Lasik surgery and the Dr. told me to expect my dependence on those irritating things would get worse ... perhaps much worse. To my surprise, it actually got better - not just a little either. I now only have to pull them out in really dim lighting. Doc said only one in 10,000 cases or so will do that and even less will actually get better

Anyway, I had seen your diary with the Beemer towing your boat and wondered if you were still using it. - good vehicles. I never would have thought of them as a tow vehicle till my brother-in-law bought an X5 to use as a tow vehicle for his Airstream!

Me?   I'm old school with my truck I suppose. But in all honesty, I would already have a truck for my business because of the large tool trailer I have to pull. It does do an outstanding job with the Nautique, though perhaps a bit of an overkill   

JCCI
1995 Ski Nautique GT40
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-02-2019 at 8:06pm
I wouldn't be too proud of an X5 pulling an Airstream

69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
gt40KS View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gt40KS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-03-2019 at 12:44pm
JCCI
1995 Ski Nautique GT40
tryathlete View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tryathlete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-04-2019 at 10:37pm
With a nice downhill and a tailwind, that bike could do the trick!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 2526272829>
  Share Topic