NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

CCF 10th Anniversary

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CCF 10th Anniversary
    Posted: January-30-2014 at 1:13pm
The 10th anniversary seems to have come and gone without anyone mentioning it. I believe it was December 2013. It's amazing how this site has brought together so many friends and boats since 2003. I know when I started sending in brochures to Keith in 2004 I never thought CCF would lead to where it has. Thank you Keith!
IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-30-2014 at 1:19pm
I've only been around for about 4 of those 10, but this site is where I found my boat and many people I talk to every day, at least online. Really cool stuff.

Thanks to Keith and everyone else who works to make this great.
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-30-2014 at 6:30pm
Unbelievable that I'm already hanging around here for six years...

Thanks Keith for this wonderful site!!!

- Gun control means: using BOTH hands!
- Money doesn't make one happy, but when it rains cats and dogs, it's still better to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle...

phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-30-2014 at 6:33pm
I have been around for 8 years, hard to believe. It's funny how much influence it has had on many peoples lives including mine. I probably wouldn't own any of the boats I do now and for sure wouldn't be working in the position I am.

Thanks to Keith for such a wonderful idea/site to bring all these great ladies and gents together.
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-30-2014 at 6:47pm
1 banishment and 1 suspension in 10 years is not bad.
Smithfamily View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smithfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-30-2014 at 8:00pm
Wow! 6 years for me, and going strong! Thanks! A "banishment" Hollywood?
Js
OldSchoolBlue84 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OldSchoolBlue84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-30-2014 at 9:44pm
Congrats guys, been 1 year and have learned a lot. Looking forward to the reunions.
65 'cuda View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 65 'cuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-30-2014 at 11:35pm
Wow, time flies! I found this site in '05 (edit!) when I accidentally bought the Barracuda. Congratulations to Keith, and all the members here!
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-31-2014 at 1:06am
^yeah, hard to believe its been 19 years...
JPASS View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JPASS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-31-2014 at 1:23am
Congrats. It's only been about 7 months for me. This site has been a Godsend for me since we purchased our boat.
'92 Correctcraft Ski Nautique
NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-31-2014 at 7:05pm
Man the time sure does fly by. This site has done so much for so many it is hard to imagine all the money saved by the countless "free advice" and I am sure some $ were spent on some incorrect advice but I am certain that it would net out in the black.

Keith, what a great idea you had and I am thankful that you have stuck with it despite those spamming low lifes (trying to keep it G rated).

I am on my 3rd Nautique with 2 of those found through this site. Many memories and friendships through my 9 years here -

Thanks to you and those who help support the site
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
harddock View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harddock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-05-2014 at 6:55pm
commemorative T shirt needed
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-05-2014 at 11:46pm
It's time for "the famous reidp"
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-06-2014 at 3:30am
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

now there is a blast from the past..

8 years Zack..jeez what were you 14 or 15 when you joined up?

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-06-2014 at 10:31am
Originally posted by jbear jbear wrote:

Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

now there is a blast from the past..

8 years Zack..jeez what were you 14 or 15 when you joined up?

john

Haha, No I was 18 in 06 when I joined. I am getting up there J bear ;).
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2014 at 3:31am
Zack..'getting up there'?.....LOL

you oughta be on the wreckin' crew this weekend..good times.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
ScottZ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScottZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-14-2014 at 12:46pm
I joined this site in January, 2004. It is hard to believe that was 10 years ago. This has been a wonderful site to share information, stories and communicate with others that have a passion for these these old classics like me. Thank you Keith for having the vision and implementing it!! I look for to another great 10 years being a part of this forum.
Scott Zuelzke
Lake Mitchell , AL

1984 Ski Nautique       
1972 Skier
beretta5spd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beretta5spd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-24-2014 at 1:45pm
I've been a member here for 1 year and am thankful to all involved with making this site exist.

So far I've only met one other member in person.....

But being from Canada I'd lake to make it to Green Lake, WI this summer.
Does anyone know if there are details for that one coming soon?
1996,1997 Sport Nautique 1986,1992 Ski Nautique - Sold
1995 Sport Nautique - Current
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-24-2014 at 2:54pm
Mojo just got the ball rolling this morning, check the reunions page
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-24-2014 at 3:30pm
That says 2013. I'm lost.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-24-2014 at 3:37pm
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
GlassSeeker View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GlassSeeker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-24-2014 at 3:44pm
I've been banned from wakeworld twice...they keep letting me back...banned from themalibucrew apparently permanently for trying to explain lapping. CCF has the most knowledge on inboard ski boats on the entire internet by far.
This is the life
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-24-2014 at 4:06pm
Oh you meant forum. I went to the Reunions link all the way at the top.
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-24-2014 at 5:31pm
Originally posted by GlassSeeker GlassSeeker wrote:

I've been banned from themalibucrew apparently permanently for trying to explain lapping.

That must have been an interesting thread. I thought they only banned people for talking religion or politics.
beretta5spd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beretta5spd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-24-2014 at 6:36pm
Originally posted by GlassSeeker GlassSeeker wrote:

I've been banned from wakeworld twice...they keep letting me back...banned from themalibucrew apparently permanently for trying to explain lapping. CCF has the most knowledge on inboard ski boats on the entire internet by far.

I don't understand how you have been banned on wake world with the level of posters that are now active. The lack of brain cells over there blows my mind.
1996,1997 Sport Nautique 1986,1992 Ski Nautique - Sold
1995 Sport Nautique - Current
GlassSeeker View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GlassSeeker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-24-2014 at 9:20pm
Called a racist a racist...that's all it took...can't remember why the first time, might have been because I'm a barefooter
This is the life
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic