NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Wrecking Crew has arrived

Post Reply Post Reply Page   123 4>
Author
backfoot100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote backfoot100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wrecking Crew has arrived
    Posted: February-08-2014 at 10:03am
The boys made it in OK. HW and Adam did manage to get a couple really short runs in before dark yesterday. Planning on big days today and tomorrow as long as the rain holds out. A little cooler than we hoped for but still nicer then where they came from.

You all know that HW's wardrobe is usually somewhat vintage. Well, John decided that he would challenge HW. He went up in the attic and rescued this CC leisure suit from the mothballs complete with Velcro closures. I have no idea how this ever made it to the attic in the first place.

C'mon Man!!!

Stay tuned.

When people run down to the lake to see what's making that noise, you've succeeded.

Eddie
Smithfamily View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smithfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-08-2014 at 10:15am
I have to say, Mr. John looks "Classy" and Sharp!
Js
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-08-2014 at 11:09am
Originally posted by backfoot100 backfoot100 wrote:

A little cooler than we hoped for but still nicer then where they came from.

You Floridians always say that when us northerner s come down, oh you should have been down here last week it was really hot    Adam looks thawed out but HW looks like he's been hibernating
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-08-2014 at 12:25pm
What a Motley Crew that is!

Jerry, John doesn't go anywhere without every folicle in place.

Hollywood.....well.....it's Hollywood and Adam looks like he lost a few pounds since I saw him last. Maybe it's just the big sweatshirt.

Hope the weather holds up for you boys but heck.... a bad day at the lake is ALWAYS better than a good day a work!
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-08-2014 at 12:25pm
There they go !!
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-08-2014 at 12:28pm
Freaking awesome, rip it up guys and post some photos. HW, make sure you guys have a drink and chili over my digit photo, LOL
Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-08-2014 at 12:42pm
HW's outfit rocks!!!!

(And John, shame on you for putting a CC outfit in the attick... )

- Gun control means: using BOTH hands!
- Money doesn't make one happy, but when it rains cats and dogs, it's still better to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle...

phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-08-2014 at 12:46pm
Looks like HW has had to keep his face warm with all of this sub zero temperature in the great white north.
JPASS View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JPASS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-08-2014 at 2:03pm
Mc Hammer called......he wants his pants back.
'92 Correctcraft Ski Nautique
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-08-2014 at 2:17pm
Is Hollywood trying out for a part in Duck Dynasty with that beard? If you are you better loose those Pink Paints before Phil sees you.
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-08-2014 at 2:59pm
Back at the house after a morning ski and performing some awfully coincidental distributor maintenance...
Waterdog View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Waterdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-08-2014 at 4:10pm

Hollywood from Hockey Town, it's got a ring to it!
I love the Wings -

Adam I've been thinking about taking the Silver Nautique
to your Amish guy for the interior and carpet - your boat
looks great!
- waterdog -

78 Ski Tique

NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-08-2014 at 6:22pm
lets see some video fellas....
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-08-2014 at 7:28pm
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

Back at the house after a morning ski and performing some awfully coincidental distributor maintenance...

Adam Deens reign of terror continues!
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote backfoot100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-08-2014 at 9:00pm
Thought that I would post a more detail about John's leisure suit.

This should be the next logo on a tee shirt.

When people run down to the lake to see what's making that noise, you've succeeded.

Eddie
IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-08-2014 at 9:22pm
Originally posted by JoeinNY JoeinNY wrote:

I can break anything.
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote backfoot100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-08-2014 at 9:36pm
Originally posted by JoeinNY JoeinNY wrote:

LOL....That's hilarious!!!!!

Adam did a set and all of a sudden, the boat started running like crap. Would barely idle and shut down several times back to the launch. Loaded up and headed back to the house and found a very nasty looking dist. cap. Fortunately, I keep a spare cap, rotor and coil in the garage. Changed out the cap and rotor and it runs like a scalded dog again.

You obviously see the concern on Adams face. But at least he has beer. So even though his reign of terror is still in tact, it wasn't a huge deal at all.

Only cost us an hour so back to the water we go. Just after we get the boat launched we got a surprise visit that I'll save for one of the other guys. I didn't think to get pics.

Stay tuned.

Eddie
JPASS View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JPASS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-08-2014 at 9:40pm
Where are you guys at?
'92 Correctcraft Ski Nautique
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-08-2014 at 9:48pm
Ok, somebody asked for videos...here goes nothing.

First run of the weekend...excellent dismount.

I got off to a slow start

Then I tried to ski on my face...it didn't work.

Eddie's good.

Like, for real good.

Did I mention that Eddie's good?

Ok, this one's cool...Eddie and Hollywood double back deep.

Hollywood just showing off

HW working on back one foots...then another fun exit.

However, this is pretty cool.

Then I did have some success

And some more

More to come.

bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
SNobsessed View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SNobsessed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-08-2014 at 10:11pm
You guys make it look so easy!
“Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.”

Ben Franklin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smithfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-08-2014 at 10:40pm
Looks like a great time!!
Js
Waterdog View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Waterdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-08-2014 at 11:09pm

Looks like a great time. The video's are just what we needed for the February blues. - Thanks & keep'em comin'
- waterdog -

78 Ski Tique

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-08-2014 at 11:30pm
Originally posted by Waterdog Waterdog wrote:

Looks like a great time. The video's are just what we needed for the February blues. - Thanks & keep'em comin'

no doubt...we're at a japanese joint sucking sake out of squirt bottles right now...those videos are probably not safe for mass consumption
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smithfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-08-2014 at 11:42pm
SAKE!?? Pace yourselves. Jbear is in charge. Bail money here in Orlando when needed. My Attorney is "on Call". Have fun!
Js
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2014 at 12:17am

When Adam was here and we had distributor problems I was more than happy to conclude it was a faulty cap and that Adam had nothing to do with it.   Now I am not too sure. Unlike Eddie, I did not have a spare good one (I did have a spare not so good one, but that wasnt much better than the damaged one) Next summer, a spare in the shed will be a standard fixture, as you can't just run down to NAPA to pick up a flat cap.

All that being said, I am happy to see those multiple, very clean, deep water starts by Adam. I knew that crew would get him over his hurdle.   

Well done. (Nice double back, too, guys)
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2014 at 12:28am
thanks Larry, I had the handle in the wrong place before...today felt real good. I'm all kinds of sore right now, but today felt real good.
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
jackiewdeen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackiewdeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2014 at 12:37am
Nice vids. was one put on blank, I thought you had two successful videos. You know I have to have it before SJRR is over
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2014 at 12:42am
Originally posted by jackiewdeen jackiewdeen wrote:

Nice vids. was one put on blank, I thought you had two successful videos. You know I have to have it before SJRR is over

yeah man...i'm going long line tomorrow, so we need to have a double run at SJRR
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
kytom2 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kytom2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2014 at 1:15am
Nice video's guys. We enjoyed watching them.
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2014 at 1:19am
well....a very good time has been being had by all......even tho the weather has left a bit to be desired..

we have a special guest today..

we were trying to keep Adam hydrated..

getting ready for the slick double back deep longline..

forecast is for sunny skies tomorrow..might even get a a picture or 2 of me if the weather is nice enough.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page   123 4>
  Share Topic