NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Wrecking Crew has arrived

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1234>
Author
kytom2 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kytom2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2014 at 1:22am
You a fair weather footer John?
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2014 at 1:23am
Originally posted by kytom2 kytom2 wrote:

Nice video's guys. We enjoyed watching them.

thanx to Adam Deen's cool little camera and his editing and downloading skills...he is good for something other than breaking boats.

HW sez..'you gotta be a man to break Eddie's boat'...well Adam qualifies.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2014 at 1:26am
Originally posted by kytom2 kytom2 wrote:

You a fair weather footer John?

if the shoe fits..wear it..

yes I am Tom.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2014 at 1:57am
Originally posted by JPASS JPASS wrote:

Where are you guys at?

Winter Haven...

today we had the makings of a 'mini-mini...

6 C/CFaners today..me..Eddie..Adam Deen..HW..seacamper..& the Godfather

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AirTique98 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AirTique98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2014 at 2:49am
     Great pictures and Video...particularly when it is cold and snowing once again here in Adam's home town!! I knew this was the crew to finally get him off and running...good job by all! Only distraction in the videos is the raggedy-a## JetPilot suit on HW with the lower right leg flapping in the breeze! He could use a nice retro full length Filter suit for those "unseasonably cool" Florida days!!
Bill
98Air Nautique

Former Owner:
1990 Ski Nautique
1981 Ski Nautique
1976 Ski Nautique
1971 Ski Nautique
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2014 at 4:03am
I am trying to prolong that Randy Filter suit and only occasionally wear it. My top is fresh jet pilot but the legs are old o'neills that probably won't make the ride home...

Skiing tomorrow with the seascamper boys...
backfoot100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote backfoot100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2014 at 8:56am
Originally posted by IAughtNaut IAughtNaut wrote:

we're at a japanese joint sucking sake out of squirt bottles right now...those videos are probably not safe for mass consumption

I'll bet you thought he was exaggerating didn't you.
A coworker of my sister-in-law who joined us for dinner but we all had a turn.

Excellent eats!!!!! Even better company. Sorry for the pic quality.

When people run down to the lake to see what's making that noise, you've succeeded.

Eddie
backfoot100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote backfoot100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2014 at 9:19am
Originally posted by jbear jbear wrote:

In typical CCFan fashion, we just kinda took over. Five guys in two trucks roll onto an unsuspecting new member (seacamper) turf, HW jumps into his boat and drives his son on ATB attempts. Then we all grab his boom that he wanted help with installing and take care of that for him.

Needless to say, Tom's wife (Connie) was completely taken aback by this. She couldn't believe a bunch of guys would do that. John and Dave calmed her down but Adam still scared her....LOL. Now Tom and his two boys want to learn to barefoot. Guess what we're doing today!!!!

I'm sure that we'll have pics of that.

When people run down to the lake to see what's making that noise, you've succeeded.

Eddie
JPASS View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JPASS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2014 at 10:20am
Looks like we will finally be having some decent weather today. Keep the pics and video coming guys. You've got me thinking I may want to give barefootin' a try.
'92 Correctcraft Ski Nautique
IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2014 at 10:24am
do it. you will need a driver though.
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
JPASS View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JPASS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2014 at 10:38am
Originally posted by IAughtNaut IAughtNaut wrote:

do it. you will need a driver though.

And a boom, and some skills. Got plenty of drivers between wifey and the fellas.
Waterdog View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Waterdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2014 at 10:45am
Adam,

Your up already! atta boy
- waterdog -

78 Ski Tique

Waterdog View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Waterdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2014 at 10:50am
JPass,

I think what Adam means is an experienced Barefoot drive.
If your learning and the driver is too, your gonna get beat up /hurt.
- waterdog -

78 Ski Tique

JDD33 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JDD33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2014 at 11:10am
Yeah that's our boat for now... I'm learning to barefoot and my wife is learning to drive... Need to meet more folks on the lake that have similar interests!

Adam and Kevin, you guys look like your having a blast! Keep the pics coming!
Old school goin back to school!
63 Skier View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 63 Skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2014 at 11:17am

HW sez..'you gotta be a man to break Eddie's boat'...well Adam qualifies.

What exactly is Eddie's boat, can't see from the videos?

Thanks for posting all the pics and video, really fun to watch.

How about a long line barefoot battle between HW and Eddie, see who's left standing. My money would be on Eddie even though he's almost twice Kevin's age (sorry to point that out Eddie!).
'63 American Skier - '98 Sport Nautique
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2014 at 11:39am
Eddies boat is an American Skier.... Can't remember the year off the top of my head but seeing as how this is his thread he'll pipe up and let you know.....

Eddie and Hollywood doing a fly-by at last years SJRR

"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
JPASS View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JPASS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2014 at 11:47am
Originally posted by Waterdog Waterdog wrote:

JPass,

I think what Adam means is an experienced Barefoot drive.
If your learning and the driver is too, your gonna get beat up /hurt.

Gotcha. I've got three drivers who are good at pulling us wakeboarding. Guess I need to learn what the difference is between barefoot driving and wakeboard driving.

I know the speeds at which you foot is way faster than the speeds we wakeboard at. I guess I can get some pointers at SJRR.
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2014 at 12:02pm
Originally posted by JPASS JPASS wrote:

Gotcha. I've got three drivers who are good at pulling us wakeboarding. Guess I need to learn what the difference is between barefoot driving and wakeboard driving.

JP....I've got a few friends that say "Oh, yeah I can drive a boat." and my Ex-wife was actually a pretty good driver but when you hang around a bunch of guys for a long weekend that REALLY know how to drive a boat, you get spoiled VERY quickly. That's why I try to hang out with CCFans no matter where I go because a great driver can make you a better skier.

Just another reason why I try to go to as many gatherings as possible throughout the year...with literally 100's of years of driving experience at any given moment...just pick a driver!

**edit**

I talked with Water Ski Hall of Famer Cindy Todd at last years River Run about her husband/Pro Driver Les. She said that the pro's usually come to him to tune up just before a big tournament cause he is one of the best drivers out there and could very well be the driver that pulls them in said tournament.. Jody I'm sure is probaly in the same scenario. He just hasn't hung out with us at the river in a couple years and he's always busy at the Masters so I don't get to talk shop for very long when I see him.
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
JPASS View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JPASS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2014 at 12:31pm
We've only had our boat since June and haven't met any CCFan members in person yet. Hopefully we will get to meet some people at SJRR this year and find some people to ride with on a regular basis on some of our local lakes.

Can't wait for March.
The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2014 at 1:38pm
     Had a great time guys...                                                        
Jbear, said to me wow if it was'nt for this site we would never had met for this to happen....
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2014 at 2:07pm
correct on all accounts...driving a barefoot run is way different than wakeboard, slalom, etc.

we are having a blast, haven't made it to the water yet today but that will be soon. more pics/vids later.
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
seacamper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seacamper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2014 at 2:14pm
Originally posted by backfoot100 backfoot100 wrote:

In typical CCFan fashion, we just kinda took over. Five guys in two trucks roll onto an unsuspecting new member (seacamper) turf, HW jumps into his boat and drives his son on ATB attempts. Then we all grab his boom that he wanted help with installing and take care of that for him.

Needless to say, Tom's wife (Connie) was completely taken aback by this. She couldn't believe a bunch of guys would do that. John and Dave calmed her down but Adam still scared her....LOL. Now Tom and his two boys want to learn to barefoot. Guess what we're doing today!!!!

I'm sure that we'll have pics of that.

Connie? Scared? She thought it was great. She was a little concerned when The Godfather pinched her butt. Just kidding. She was impressed with the gentlemanly demeanor of all, but she did wonder why the young man with the beard was already in his PJ's.
1980 Ski Nautique Boat Bar
1988 Mastercraft Tristar Open Bow
1988 Mastercraft Tristar Closed Bow
1969 Seacamper Houseboat
1986 Harris Pontoon
2004 Seadoo GTX SC + Flydive Xboard
1999 Adventurecraft
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2014 at 2:54pm
Originally posted by seacamper seacamper wrote:

she did wonder why the young man with the beard was already in his PJ's.

Just tell her HW is ALWAYS ready to jump in the sack with anyone he can find!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
jackiewdeen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackiewdeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2014 at 5:57pm
Great to see the Godfather with you. Look forward to seeing him at SJRR. Hope the long line works for you today. keep up the improving and keep us updated.
seacamper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seacamper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2014 at 11:45pm
Lets see if I can figure out how to post pics. So here is Jbear driving Bobby's sweet 454 powered (I believe)86' SN. Eddie just finished a full lap backwards longline run. Bobby is up front with his son Tab.
[/URL]
1969 Seacamper Houseboat
1986 Harris Pontoon
1999 Adventurecraft
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2014 at 11:52pm
Ok guys, more fall out from the Wrecking Crew tour

Started with some wakeboarding...Tab (Bobby's stepson)

Thomas...or Seascamper JR

Then we did some footing...I thought it would be ok to take my feet off the rope...it was not.

This time I kept my feet on the rope, just long enough to run out of lake

Nailed it.

One more just to make sure it counted...although this one was much more frantic during the glide.

Then Hollywood threw down a flipturn back run just in case I was feeling cocky about myself.

So this wrecking crew tour has really taken on a life of its own...Bobby brought his big block 86 over to hang out and Eddie decided he needed to take a run behind it...yes Tim, he took your advice and he's been pounding sand.

Then it was time for the JBear experience.

Once more with feeling.

Hollywood, not to be outdone by Eddie's back run, decided that he needed to ski around the lake 3 times. Patrick got bored after the first two laps and cut the video cause he got bored!

Just an awesome time had by all. A big thank you to our gracious hosts and willing drivers. Somebody made the comment that we squeezed about 2 weeks of fun into 2 days and I believe it. This has been a blast, and I am not looking forward to getting on that airplane tomorrow...
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
seacamper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seacamper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-10-2014 at 12:00am
Hey Adam,
You beat me to it. Do I have to post through a photobucket or can I post directly from the computer? I have a few good vids.
Tom
1969 Seacamper Houseboat
1986 Harris Pontoon
1999 Adventurecraft
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-10-2014 at 12:02am
Just for fun, cause me and Hollywood are laughing at it...here's what happens when I try to take my feet of the rope from the start...I am not nearly good enough at this to get cocky.

Good instructing, bad execution.

bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-10-2014 at 12:04am
I stick the videos on youtube, then click the BBcodes link below and it will show you how to post them...it will look like this, with the {} replaced with []

{TUBE}VQbACbKcx50{/TUBE}
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
kytom2 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kytom2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-10-2014 at 12:11am
LOL...Nice one Adam!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1234>
  Share Topic