NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

more new shirts for 2014

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 23456 7>
Author
IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-10-2014 at 7:04pm
not gonna lie, those are pretty baller
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
skilime80 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skilime80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-10-2014 at 8:52pm
1and4
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-05-2014 at 5:43pm
We're now ready with the final new shirt of 2014, on sale now at the CCfan Merchandise Store

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-05-2014 at 6:35pm
Just another reminder that we now have just about everything we've ever sold available for custom ordering through September 30th. Long sleeve, short sleeve, Hoodies, all the old designs from a few years ago. The store closes September 30th so this will be your last chance for the custom items this year.

Any overseas orders please just email me with what you would like to order.

63 Skier View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 63 Skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-05-2014 at 6:45pm
Originally posted by 81nautique 81nautique wrote:

We're now ready with the final new shirt of 2014, on sale now at the CCfan Merchandise Store

Now that is a good looking shirt!!!
'63 American Skier - '98 Sport Nautique
The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-05-2014 at 6:46pm
Jbear, said to me wow if it was'nt for this site we would never had met for this to happen....
audiodude View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote audiodude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-05-2014 at 7:10pm
Just put in my order all shirts in Red! Go team RED
1989 Correct Craft 2001

In the words of Milton Berle: "You can lead a man to Congress but you can't make him think"
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-05-2014 at 7:11pm
I really like this last one.
93/70 ccpb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 93/70 ccpb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-06-2014 at 7:35pm
hello alan since that was my shirt provided for model.purple sn.do i get a free t shirt [3xl].i own a 93 purple sn. ps my dad owns your old 81 sn
what you dont want to hear from jbear and bill.you cant get in the boat till you get your minute,and they throw you back in water!
Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-07-2014 at 5:41pm
You've got mail Alan!

- Gun control means: using BOTH hands!
- Money doesn't make one happy, but when it rains cats and dogs, it's still better to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle...

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-23-2014 at 11:58am
Bump,   Only one more week and the custom items go away for the year. Good time to do some Christmas shopping.
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-23-2014 at 12:28pm
Thanks for the reminder, Alan! Order placed for fall gear!
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-23-2014 at 1:15pm
Alan.... are you guys gonna be restocking the LS T-shirts before the end of next week. I need 2 small 'Pouring on the Heat' T's and according to your site you only have 1 left. Kinda hard to plan for Christmas gifts when you're running out of stock on stuff already.
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-23-2014 at 2:14pm
Originally posted by Morfoot Morfoot wrote:

Alan.... are you guys gonna be restocking the LS T-shirts before the end of next week. I need 2 small 'Pouring on the Heat' T's and according to your site you only have 1 left. Kinda hard to plan for Christmas gifts when you're running out of stock on stuff already.

That shirt sold out fast... But it's All fixed Tim, you can now order whatever you need and we'll print another batch after next week to fill any holes in inventory.
Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-23-2014 at 2:56pm
So exited to get your mail when ya gonna start shipping Alan...

- Gun control means: using BOTH hands!
- Money doesn't make one happy, but when it rains cats and dogs, it's still better to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle...

C-Bass View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote C-Bass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-23-2014 at 4:04pm
Good reminder. Order placed.
Craig
67 SN
73 SN
99 Sport
85SN
63 Skier View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 63 Skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-23-2014 at 6:19pm
Alan, are the only long sleeve T's the Pour'n on the Heat and Vintage Pigment shirts?
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-23-2014 at 6:41pm
Originally posted by 63 Skier 63 Skier wrote:

Alan, are the only long sleeve T's the Pour'n on the Heat and Vintage Pigment shirts?

yes that's all we've got set up for long sleeves right now.
63 Skier View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 63 Skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-23-2014 at 7:43pm
Ok, sounds good, I'm going to get a Vintage one then.
lewy2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lewy2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-23-2014 at 8:16pm
Alan could you please remind of the process for oversea's orders. When I tried to checkout it would not go past the shipping screen where it would not ship OS.

I will be in the US from the 14-24th of October if that will make shipping any easier ?
If you're going through hell, keep going

89 Ski

<a href="http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=5685" ta
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-23-2014 at 11:59pm
Originally posted by 81nautique 81nautique wrote:

call me crazy but I went to the Store listing on the top of the page but could find no shirts..Help!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-24-2014 at 12:15am
Ok John - "You're Crazy"!

Click on the blue underlined link in your quoted post ...

or HERE for shirts....
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-24-2014 at 10:19am
Originally posted by lewy2001 lewy2001 wrote:

I will be in the US from the 14-24th of October

Oh Really...You're coming to the US and just now getting around to letting us know about it? Where you/y'all heading to?
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
SWANY View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SWANY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-24-2014 at 10:54am
Alan-
is local pick up an option
lewy2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lewy2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-24-2014 at 8:03pm
Originally posted by Morfoot Morfoot wrote:

Oh Really...You're coming to the US and just now getting around to letting us know about it? Where you/y'all heading to?

Family vacation Tim, oldest daughter wanted to go to Disneyland for her birthday
If you're going through hell, keep going

89 Ski

<a href="http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=5685" ta
goldenrigley View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goldenrigley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-25-2014 at 4:10am
Jim in WI
TX Foilhead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TX Foilhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-30-2014 at 11:57am
Bump, last day.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-30-2014 at 1:03pm
Originally posted by TX Foilhead TX Foilhead wrote:

Bump, last day.

Ha, awesome!!

No late orders gang, my email is exploding with people looking for their shirts so we need to start printing as soon as we close the store tonight. No exceptions!
fanofccfan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fanofccfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-30-2014 at 2:28pm
Alan

I keep getting an error saying "there is no such shipping method to my address" I tried my work as well and no luck. any suggestions?
gun-driver View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gun-driver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-30-2014 at 3:35pm
Two hoodies ordered for the girls Thanks Alan
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 23456 7>
  Share Topic