Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Rear seat wanted

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
philliphughes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote philliphughes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rear seat wanted
    Posted: February-11-2014 at 11:05pm
I need a complete rear seat that will fit a 1992 Ski Nautique. Any suggestions will be welcomed
baitkiller View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baitkiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-11-2014 at 11:17pm
Good luck pal. I had to build one.
Jesus was a bare-footer.............

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote philliphughes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-11-2014 at 11:37pm
Did you keep template or drawing?
baitkiller View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baitkiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-11-2014 at 11:42pm
No, it was a measure, cut kinda thing. There was beer involved..
Jesus was a bare-footer.............
JPASS View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JPASS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-11-2014 at 11:44pm
I've got a 92SN I could measure for you if needed. The back seat just so happens to be in our spare bedroom at the moment.
'92 Correctcraft Ski Nautique
ChristinesMarine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChristinesMarine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-12-2014 at 12:07am
Jpass, email me pictures of your's out of the boat and I can see if I have one.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote philliphughes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-12-2014 at 12:39am
Guys thx for the quick replies
I need the frame, top, and bottom cushions. I don't care about color will have them recovered
JPASS View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JPASS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-12-2014 at 9:23am
I can do that after work today.

Nautique Skins: Gary right? PM me the email and I'll send pics this evening when I get home.
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-12-2014 at 10:01am
George, here is a picture of the rear seat in my '90. Same as a '92. The entire structure is plastic, save for the wood seat base (which hinges forward). One of the hardest to find parts around, thats for sure!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChristinesMarine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-12-2014 at 10:56am
I thought it was that one! We don't have one of those. Tim, I will email you later today.
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-12-2014 at 11:27am
JPASS View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JPASS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-12-2014 at 9:05pm
I took some basic measurements for you. If you need anymore, let me know. The cushions are rounded, so keep that in mind. I also posted a pic with the cushion up so you could see what was underneath.

Hope this helps:

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote philliphughes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-12-2014 at 9:24pm
Thank you so much for your time and effort!!!!
JPASS View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JPASS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-12-2014 at 9:38pm
My pleasure. That's what this site is all about. If you need anything else, don't hesitate to ask.
IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-12-2014 at 10:18pm
no need to own a couch if you're just going to keep the back seat inside!
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
JPASS View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JPASS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-12-2014 at 10:21pm
Originally posted by IAughtNaut IAughtNaut wrote:

no need to own a couch if you're just going to keep the back seat inside!

It's only inside while our boat is away getting regelcoated. The whole interior is in there for now.
Bri892001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bri892001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-13-2014 at 4:37pm
Keep me in the loop if these are ever reproduced.
JPASS View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JPASS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-13-2014 at 8:23pm
The height from the base to the seat cushion is approximately 12 3/4"

Just realized I left that out.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChristinesMarine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-13-2014 at 8:45pm
I'm afraid reproducing this stern seat is much like the 80's deluxe interior, while possible, it would cost more than most would be willing to pay to reproduce something that would allow factory style skins to be used. The market is not big enough to reduce cost by volume. A custom fabrication is probably the best way to go.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic