NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

White Lake 2014 MINI?

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12345 6>
Author
NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-17-2014 at 12:47am
I was wondering when the action on this thread was going to pick up......Sure would like to see a solid turnout of CCFANS and their boats
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-17-2014 at 1:41am
^^ +1

This will be the first year since year since I bought it in 2010 that my boat will be coming "home" to white lake...that's where it came from originally and still has the white lake decals on the windshield...call me sentimental but I think that's kinda cool
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-17-2014 at 2:10am
Originally posted by IAughtNaut IAughtNaut wrote:

...call me sentimental

yup...thats the 1st word I think of when someone brings up 'Adam Deen'

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-17-2014 at 10:35am
Pretty lackluster response. Is this going to be a mini mini reunion? People must be reunioned out after SJRR.
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-17-2014 at 12:13pm
[QUOTE=IAughtNaut] NCH20Skier - Greg Fossett with Daughter Kristin in Friday around lunch out Sunday when the water is to rough to foot.

jackiewdeen-in Friday noonish(?); out DSunday after lunch

Marty Mabe-66 Skylark-- Guests ????
early Thursday AM- Sunday

Donald80SN -Donald with daughter Natalie
Thursday afternoon - Sunday.

Riley and dhart in on early Friday, out on Sunday.

Got Tiques in 3PM Friday with a boat, departing ~4PM Sunday.

Air206 - MAYBE Saturday late...Leaving Sunday early. No boats, no family... trying to get there even though I have to work the weekend - Yikes!

IAughtNaut - Friday afternoon, 2000 Pro Air, departure unknown (Sunday afternoon at the earliest). Probably no guests, who knows, its still 10 days away, plenty of time to find a co-pilot.

ReidP and Laurie noon on Friday, out Sunday.

Gary arriving noon on Friday, out Sunday, probably have Rodney's Moody Blue

Nautique John arriving noon Friday, out Sunday. 1979 Mustang 17, navy blue, for sale by the way.

Mark Schneider arriving late Friday, out Sunday. Bringing the really cleaned up orange/black Holman Moody Mustang   
      picked up there last year. Remember the nice lady owner and scarey trailer?

JMurph arriving sometime Friday. Probably out Sunday.   Promo Nautique to be there.
ReidP
1973 Mustang

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-17-2014 at 12:33pm
Originally posted by reidp reidp wrote:

Mark Schneider arriving late Friday, out Sunday. Bringing the really cleaned up orange/black Holman Moody Mustang   
Pretty excited to see this in action, how's it running?
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-17-2014 at 12:38pm

Originally posted by reidp reidp wrote:

Pretty excited to see this in action, how's it running?

Be more excited about the trailer!

My buddy Eric and I should be in mid day Fri and out on Sun as well. Not sure what we're dragging down yet- possibly the Crush.
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-17-2014 at 12:47pm
Great news Tim! I vote for the Crush.

In regards to Mark's orange Mustang, he sent me videos of it out running just a short time after picking it up. And it looked like he really had that orange shined up from the faded out mess it was when we all saw it. So it sounds like it's running pretty good, and were going to do a quick rub rail install seminar when he shows up
ReidP
1973 Mustang

reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-17-2014 at 12:50pm
Not that we have all that much faith in extended weather forecasts, but it's showing 86 and 87° for next Friday and Saturday. That would be pleasant.
ReidP
1973 Mustang

JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-17-2014 at 1:18pm
Originally posted by Smithfamily Smithfamily wrote:

I am tempted to make a "SOLO" trip up to see some Saturday morning "BF runs"? Who knows. Have a great time, and behave yourselves!!

I am house poor, both in time and money so I have been very much on the fence about this trip, and leaning towards staying home and finishing my chores…. However if Jerry Smith rides up from florida ill commit to bring down my foil, we will recruit a boat and driver and I will teach you how to ride the thing.
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-17-2014 at 1:33pm
Originally posted by JoeinNY JoeinNY wrote:

I am tempted to make a "SOLO" trip up to see some Saturday morning "BF runs"? Who knows. Have a great time, and behave yourselves!!

I am house poor, both in time and money so I have been very much on the fence about this trip, and leaning towards staying home and finishing my chores…. However if Jerry Smith rides up from florida ill commit to bring down my foil, we will recruit a boat and driver and I will teach you how to ride the thing.
Boat and driver recruitment complete. Ever since Reid got mine all shiny I can't pull enough skiers. I even have a camera installed for instant analysis.

Your move Jerry.
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
67nautique312 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-17-2014 at 2:14pm
Someday i will make it to one of these I need to get back to attending reunions and hanging with my CCF clan!! You guys have fun!!
1963 Classic (handed down to my daughter)
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-17-2014 at 2:21pm
Joe and Jerry - I will be there for Sunday and I will be bringing a foil... I think we still might have a foil date Jerry.....
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-17-2014 at 2:22pm
Bringing the new one Steve? I could be convinced to fall off of that a couple times!
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-17-2014 at 2:25pm
And where the heck is Larry Hineline? He probably lives the closest to here out of any of us...
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-17-2014 at 2:29pm
Adam,

The new foil is currently living in our bedroom at the lake. I don't think Val is going to let that out of her sight... she wants to be around for the maiden voyage.

Plus, I'm not sure White Lake is deep enough for that one! Ha..........
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-17-2014 at 2:33pm
That's funny...tell her you need to make sure it works before you risk letting her hurt herself on it...strictly a precautionary test run.

I'm not sure White Lake is deep enough to slalom on
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-17-2014 at 3:03pm
Originally posted by jbear jbear wrote:

...call me sentimental

yup...thats the 1st word I think of when someone brings up 'Adam Deen'

john

You clearly haven't seen his softer side, JBear. Here's a taste....

[/IMG]
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-17-2014 at 3:11pm

And where the heck is Larry Hineline? He probably lives the closest to here out of any of us...

Thanks for the shout out Adam....it's nice to be remembered. Little hectic lately. Like Joe, I am a bit house poor right now, not only because of the somewhat significant renovation that's been going on since September, but also because I have been "between jobs" since last winter. So I have been kind of preoccupied with dealing with that. Tho that does leave me not being "time poor" as I have had plenty of (too much) time to work on the new house. (There is still no end in sight to the projects, though) The good news is, the grey octagon sold and we have moved into the yellow cape. The timing was perfect, as the cape, although about 10% left to go, is very live-in-able. So despite being broke, I can't really use that as an excuse to not make the 2 hour trip, so I will likely be there, at least for the day saturday (yes, early enough arrival for the morning BF runs)
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-17-2014 at 3:11pm
Regarding Adam's singing, gracious, that is a very sensitive. If that doesn't go viral, I don't know what will. Or rather, if he doesn't have a virus, I don't know who does.
ReidP
1973 Mustang

Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-17-2014 at 3:53pm

That's funny...I'm not sure White Lake is deep enough to slalom on

Oh, I can attest that it's deep enough to slalom on...... Well.....behind the "new" 2010 SN 200 anyway
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
Smithfamily View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smithfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-17-2014 at 8:27pm

[QUOTE=Smithfamily] I am tempted to make a "SOLO" trip up to see some Saturday morning "BF runs"? Who knows. Have a great time, and behave yourselves!!

Boat and driver recruitment complete. Ever since Reid got mine all shiny I can't pull enough skiers. I even have a camera installed for instant analysis.

Your move Jerry.[/QUOTE   
Thats a righteous Challenge! I feel your pain Joe, and will seek a "Hall pass" and work on attending, with a renewed and positive attitude. And Steve adding to the mix!!
I called and left a message with the motel, any rooms left? What we have a 7 hour trip? 8? Air Chair 101,201 and 301?
Js
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-17-2014 at 10:43pm

Your move Jerry.

Thats a righteous Challenge! I feel your pain Joe, and will seek a "Hall pass" and work on attending, with a renewed and positive attitude. And Steve adding to the mix!!
I called and left a message with the motel, any rooms left? What we have a 7 hour trip? 8? Air Chair 101,201 and 301?
Nice work Jerry...you already passed "Calling Joe's Bluff 101"...although if I know that guy he really only needed a slight nudge anyway.
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-17-2014 at 11:56pm
you know who else is missing...where's the Godfather? Cause don't get me wrong, Dave, I love ya, but if Champagne's not there just cancel the weekend.
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
Got Tiques View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Got Tiques Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-18-2014 at 12:30am
Adam,

Sorry for the late post and answer to your question about the boat I am towing. I am thinking about dragging the yellow '6 Blair's Banana Barefoot Boat II down, but I certainly did not want to upstage Dave Hart's new Barefooter, and will leave it on the trailer and discuss that with the Hart's!! I want a ride in Dave's boat!!

Attention!! I also have a room at the White Lake Motel with 2 beds and am offering a place to stay to anyone that needs a bed for Friday and Saturday. However, my wife says I've been known to snore, and I just wanted to be upfront with you and not suffer the normal humiliation of this site, should I (just by chance!!!!!!) disturb someone's sleep.

UT
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-18-2014 at 1:00am
With the BBBB2 coming, it would be awfully nice if the BBBB1 could make the short trip over from Georgia, so the two boats could be together. Todd, have you kept in touch with Tom at all to know the boat's status? I knew he hoped to have it on the water last summer.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-18-2014 at 1:30am
Now THAT would be something to see!

UT, glad to hear the BBB2 is coming, although I wouldn't be upset to see the classic either. And I'm with you in the "want a ride in Dave's boat" camp for sure.
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
DHart View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DHart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-18-2014 at 10:28am
Todd, Looking forward to seeing your BFN again. Can't wait to get some early season skiing in. What are we expecting for water temps, low 50s?
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-18-2014 at 11:21am
Water at WL the last few years has been in the low 70's... hopefully this year is no different! Lake Norman looks to be in the mid-60's, and with WL being so shallow, it should be a bit warmer than that.

Theres a good reason we go south in the spring, Dave.
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-18-2014 at 11:46am
Low 50s good golly I hope not... As Tim states it isn't always tropical down there but at its worst I would expect high 60s... sunscreen is not in appropriate. Alright I booked the hotel and a rental car, so I should be there firstest thing Friday Morning. Ie 7 days from right now. I should be easy to pick out as the guy in the compact car with watersports equipment hanging out every window. Who is going to be around to pull the first set on the day with the best water?

1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12345 6>
  Share Topic