NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

White Lake 2014 MINI?

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 3456>
Author
IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-21-2014 at 5:38pm
well if you got a pair, I got a pair, my dad brought 3 pair of tricks to sjrr, that 206 should be able to pull a 5 man trick run, no?
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-21-2014 at 6:45pm
Sounds like a plan to me, I have an extra pair of tricks as well, may see if I can remember to throw them in the boat. May need to put my daughter in the water as opposed to me just to limit the drag co-efficient.......
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
northcoastidol View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote northcoastidol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-21-2014 at 11:52pm
The Monahan men will all be in for the weekend, Gene ,Dan n Scott, we are hoping to get there around noon on Friday with our 81 Nautique I guess we'll call it the Blue Streak, some of you mite have rode in her before, Alan used to own her but it has a different motor in it now, my dad and I have been customizing it to our liking, we are hoping that we could hear some good story's or some history about the boat if anyone has any? we were hoping jbear n Bill would be joining us this year, well maybe next year, looking forward to meeting and making some new friends!
Always be ready for a run, the water does not wait for you!
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-22-2014 at 10:14am
Eric and I are still looking good for a Thurs night departure from CT. TBD if we drive through the night in time to arrive for the morning festivities or if we'll catch a few z's along the way and arrive closer to noon. The Crush will be following us because none of my sht is ready yet. I'll probably grab the Fly High, sounds like Todd and Dave have boom duties covered so I'll leave that at home. Will have a few ropes and some tricks for good measure.

If anyone needs parts for a 60's CC, I have some stuff listed in the For Sale section that I can bring- just let me know. I also have some barefoot suits taking up room in the closet that I'd love to find a new home for- there is Small, Med-Tall and a Large. Email/PM me if you need something and I can give you details.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-22-2014 at 11:26am
Tim,

I went back to the posts from the mini at your place last summer. Was unable to grab the picture but....

Marisa is the maker behind the adult punch. I only give myself credit for upping the booze content.

She typically makes them in mason jars but its just fruit of your choosing, vodka, crystal light lemonade, and water. Super easy. We have started just bringing the supplies in the boat with us when we go to party cove because 1-4 mason jars just isn't enough of this drink
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-22-2014 at 11:29am
I also have a heater box and Wye Pipe fiting for a heater that I will be willing to make someone a good deal on. Let me know and I will put in the truck.
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-22-2014 at 12:03pm
Originally posted by NCH20SKIER NCH20SKIER wrote:

Tim,

I went back to the posts from the mini at your place last summer. Was unable to grab the picture but....

Marisa is the maker behind the adult punch. I only give myself credit for upping the booze content.

She typically makes them in mason jars but its just fruit of your choosing, vodka, crystal light lemonade, and water. Super easy. We have started just bringing the supplies in the boat with us when we go to party cove because 1-4 mason jars just isn't enough of this drink
Danger danger...
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
Tim D View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-22-2014 at 2:11pm
I will get there Saturday morning, it only takes 30 minutes. I might go Friday if there are several already down.
Tim D
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-22-2014 at 2:20pm
Tim D, unless my count is off, there will be 14 boats there Friday, plus a couple boatless nomads. Personally I've never showed up at a CCF event and thought, darn, I came too early.

NCH20Skier - Greg Fossett with Daughter Kristin in Friday around lunch out Sunday when the water is to rough to foot.

jackiewdeen-in Friday noonish(?); out DSunday after lunch

Marty Mabe-66 Skylark-- Guests ????
early Thursday AM- Sunday

Donald80SN -Donald with daughter Natalie
Thursday afternoon - Sunday.

Riley and dhart in on early Friday, out on Sunday.

Got Tiques in 3PM Friday with a boat, departing ~4PM Sunday.

Air206 - MAYBE Saturday late...Leaving Sunday early. No boats, no family... trying to get there even though I have to work the weekend - Yikes!

IAughtNaut - Friday afternoon, 2000 Pro Air, out Sunday late morning, bringing a spotter.

ReidP and Laurie noon on Friday, out Sunday.

Gary arriving noon on Friday, out Sunday, probably have Rodney's Moody Blue

Nautique John arriving noon Friday, out Sunday. 1979 Mustang 17, navy blue, for sale by the way.

Mark Schneider arriving late Friday, out Sunday. Bringing the really cleaned up orange/black Holman Moody Mustang   
      picked up there last year. Remember the nice lady owner and scarey trailer?

JMurph arriving sometime Friday. Probably out Sunday.   Promo Nautique to be there.
SMITH 1/2 Family, Jerry, Lauren, Kelly. Friday late (9-10), depart Sunday morning. NO Boat, need rides.

TRBenj and Rico, Orange Crush, Friday-ish

Monahan's, 81 Blue Streak, Friday-ish

JoeinNY, boatless, Friday-ish

dwouncmd, boatless, Saturday-ish

75Tique, maybe boatless? Saturday-ish?
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-22-2014 at 4:50pm
Originally posted by IAughtNaut IAughtNaut wrote:

75Tique, maybe boatless? Saturday-ish?

Boatless?????
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-22-2014 at 5:00pm
I said maybe, you didn't confirm plans! If that's not the case correct me
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
jackiewdeen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackiewdeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-22-2014 at 7:33pm
Hey Wayne, you are confirmed Sat. night.
dwouncmd View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dwouncmd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-22-2014 at 9:15pm
Thanks Jackie. I will plan to be there early Saturday and probably leave (quietly) pretty early Sunday.
89 SN
<a href="http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=6567&sort=&pagenum=1" rel="nofollow">7
Waterdog View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Waterdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-22-2014 at 9:41pm
Iv'e been really looking forward to White Lake since I missed last year.
Yet again it just isn't in the cards - I'm bummed.   
- waterdog -

78 Ski Tique

gun-driver View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gun-driver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-22-2014 at 11:19pm
^ x2
Was hoping to ride down with Adam but do to the weather this winter the house addition isn't close to being done. Now that the weather is breaking I have to get rolling on that if I ever want to even see my boats in the water this summer.
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-23-2014 at 1:30am
sure wish that Bill & I were meeting up again like last year. Any weekend spent with the C/CFan crowd & the Monahan crew just reeks of a good time.

of all the people I have met on here..one I was wanting to meet up with is gun-driver..so now that you ain't gonna make it I don't feel quite so bad. Will miss the visit with Marty.

Larry.....'boatless'....hmmm. To busy working on the new house? Its been awhile since we talked.

remember guys...'Pics or it didn't happen'

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Smithfamily View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smithfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-24-2014 at 12:07am
Sorry you will not make it JB, I had more questions for you.. another time. Enjoy your walk. Jerry
Js
Tim D View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-24-2014 at 1:24am
Tried to get this guy to bring his boat this year. He said maybe next year. He's 2 hours from White Lake. Sweet little Atom.

Tim D
DHart View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DHart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-24-2014 at 5:29am
Just hit the road - White Lake bound.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-24-2014 at 9:57am
Drive safe gents
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-24-2014 at 12:17pm

Just emailed the dealership to let them know you guys are on the way..

Just wanted to let all of you know, that it hurts me not being there with you guys as always.

The wife said this morning felt funny from the past years.
    I told her that will change next year ....

Well off to work we go, be safe and have fun !!!!!

Dave
Jbear, said to me wow if it was'nt for this site we would never had met for this to happen....
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-24-2014 at 12:19pm
3am Dave? You the man.

Taking off around 2:00 today, plan to pull into Pinkham Pines around 11:00.
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
bwinn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bwinn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-24-2014 at 12:44pm
You guys are so lucky!! Have fun and enjoi!!
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-24-2014 at 4:59pm
Me and my friend Dan are planning to pull out of the parking lot here in Syracuse a bit before 4 and start our way down. Plan is to crash tonight at the VA/NC boarder and arrive tomorrow, perhaps noonish with Jmurph. Safe travels fellow road warriors!
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-24-2014 at 5:16pm
Nice, good to hear Dan's making the trip! I'm shutting my laptop down now and hitting the road myself.
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
Swatkinz View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swatkinz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-24-2014 at 5:29pm
Well, WL officially became not doable for me this year.

Ya'll have a good time. The weather is shaping up.
Steve
2011 Sport/Air 200
Excalibur 343
2017 Boatmate Tandem Axle Trailer

Former CC owner (77, 80, 95, 88, all SNs)

Former Malibu owner (07, 09)
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-25-2014 at 8:32am
Jimmy Buffet with my daughter last night and off to White Lake in a couple of hours. Kind of like one particular harbor....
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smithfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-25-2014 at 9:51am
Pulling delivery duties at the food distribution company, picking up the twins early at High school and hitting the interstate North by 2pm! Hopefully we arrive by 9? Keep the lights on!!
Js
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smithfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-25-2014 at 9:53am
Correction.......TWO female teenagers, potty stops and food, make that ETA 11!
Js
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-26-2014 at 1:01am
alright jerry, its 11, the beer is cold, where is you be at?
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 3456>
  Share Topic