NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

White Lake 2014 MINI?

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 456
Author
bhectus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhectus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-26-2014 at 10:32am
Hope you guys didn't catch that bad weather and tornadoes that I saw on tv this morning!    Hope everyone is safe and having fun. Wish we could be there.
'02 Ski Nautique 196 w/ 5.7 Apex bowtie - Sold
'87 Barefoot - sold
'97 Super Sport Nautique - originally custom built for Walt Meloon
'97 Ski Nautique
'83 SN 2001
Waterdog View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Waterdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-26-2014 at 5:01pm
I'm 2+ hours north of White Lake. The bad weather was west/north of here. The weather just before sunset was spectacular. There's about 600ac farm field just around the curve, I went down there and parked for awhile. Raw nature. Washington NC (aka little Washington) is about 15mi away. They got a good bit of damage.     
- waterdog -

78 Ski Tique

NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-27-2014 at 6:55pm
A couple of quick pics
][/URL]

][/URL]
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-28-2014 at 12:00am
Originally posted by storm34 storm34 wrote:

Originally posted by jbear jbear wrote:

Originally posted by IAughtNaut IAughtNaut wrote:

...call me sentimental

yup...thats the 1st word I think of when someone brings up 'Adam Deen'

john

You clearly haven't seen his softer side, JBear. Here's a taste....

[/IMG]

yes...the new/old computer is up and running pretty fast. I find that I can even run Windows 7......but un fortunately the sound is not working so I have no idea what Adam is supposed to be up to here.

Jerry (Smithfamily) PM me if you need to know/ask something.

C'mon guys..more pics..

Wish that me & Bill could've been there...

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-29-2014 at 1:05am
Great (although short) visit! Nice to see everyone (new and old friends) again! 9 hours of driving for 3 hours of water time on Sunday but a beautiful and fun day! Great driving the 3 boats I wanted to drive over the weekend - Thanks to Reid, Tim and Todd for the rides.. and Donald's Natalie for letting me drag her through the water on tricks. She is a good sport!
dwouncmd View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dwouncmd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-29-2014 at 8:45am
Thanks everybody for a great time, especially White Lake Marine for hosting. Rides, pulls, food, and friends; too many memories to even begin to catalog, all made in one short day. Hopefully I can get the whole crew out for the entire weekend next year.

BTW Andy, you missed the Tique's speed run, I think it holds fast boat honors for the weekend. 53.8 or 53.9 mph, depending on whose GPS you believe. I think the Chevy is well and truly broken in now
89 SN
<a href="http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=6567&sort=&pagenum=1" rel="nofollow">7
Waterdog View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Waterdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-29-2014 at 9:58pm

Man, you really know how to hurt a guy. My wife still (today) talks about all the good times in the Tique. Always liked swimming out and back looking at it on the water it's in it's element - corny huh? (one of those best moments)

54 IS fast in the little boat. I'm glad it's runnin' sooo good!
- waterdog -

78 Ski Tique

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 456
  Share Topic