Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Green Lake 2014

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1234>
Author
800wildcat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 800wildcat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-30-2014 at 2:24am
As usual, I'll likely be able to come over to the Bay Sat afternoon and hope to bring Camp Grow's SkiTique. I may even remember to grab the GPS. If all the top dogs from out east don't come this year, the 'Tique may have a chance in the speed runs. Haven't ever tried it with some weight in the back. Any volunteers for passengers, come over and give me a holler. Didn't even bother last year, would've needed binoculars to even see TRBenj from the 'Tique.
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-30-2014 at 12:20pm
Well Dan, you might be in a class of one this year. I don't think any heavy muscle is showing up this year. Might give Paul's Promo and Gary's Mustang a run, but that's about it..

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-30-2014 at 12:24pm
Also, for your listening pleasure, Shoreline Boat Center will be hosting the Burbon Cowboys this year out on the bay barge Sunday afternoon..

Quinner, you better show so we have a fighting chance to drown out the band if it sucks like years ago LOL...

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

67nautique312 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-30-2014 at 12:28pm
Only if i drop the 440 in it before i come......
1963 Classic (handed down to my daughter)
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-30-2014 at 12:39pm
The Mustang will be a no show this year, the 95 is going. I predict it will be the smoothest water ever
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-30-2014 at 2:07pm
Originally posted by Gary S Gary S wrote:

The Mustang will be a no show this year, the 95 is going. I predict it will be the smoothest water ever

Yep, It's going to be glass out there and the Mustang is going to be pissed   
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 800wildcat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-30-2014 at 10:33pm
If it's a class of one, the 'Tique might stand an outside chance. But if there's a 440 dropped in anything I'm guessing it would be king.
RJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-09-2014 at 2:55pm

Change of plans. we won't make it friday.
The riley crew will be there Sat. - Sunday
100% with a non refundable hotel reservation in RipOne
Randy_in_Ohio View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-10-2014 at 6:28pm
We're going to have to back out on the trip to GL this year. Hope you all have a great time. I'll miss seeing you guys this year. Hope to see you all sometime soon.
p/allen View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p/allen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-11-2014 at 12:29am
I just reserved a room for Friday night. Wendy and I will be coming up for dinner in the park to see everyone that is there and then regretingly bug out after breakfast in the morning looking forward to seeing you all.
Pat
My 72 Skier
Rock River
Dixon,ILL.
p/allen View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p/allen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-14-2014 at 4:15am
unfortunately some things have come up and I don't think me and wendy are going to make it . hopefully we will see each of you
at a different gathering thanks Pat Allen.
Pat
My 72 Skier
Rock River
Dixon,ILL.
67nautique312 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-14-2014 at 9:48am
that sucks Pat!! sorry we won't get to see you!

Count down is on....T minus 4 days!
1963 Classic (handed down to my daughter)
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-14-2014 at 10:00am
hey Pat, thats too bad. We were looking forward to seeing you guys.. Keep in touch !! Hope to bump into you soon.

Moj
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

PLBC View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLBC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-17-2014 at 1:43am
Mojo,
It just is not in the cards for us this year, maybe we will shoot up there some other weekend.
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-17-2014 at 10:28am
Originally posted by PLBC PLBC wrote:

Mojo,
It just is not in the cards for us this year, maybe we will shoot up there some other weekend.

Yep, keep spitting out those little one !!!! hahaha NP dude. Hope to see you sooner than later..
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

scottb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scottb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-17-2014 at 12:38pm
We'll be up for the weekend, but I think we will only be able to see everyone on Saturday. We are planning on bringing the boat over and hanging out with everyone at Norwegian Bay.
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-17-2014 at 1:27pm
Originally posted by scottb scottb wrote:

We'll be up for the weekend, but I think we will only be able to see everyone on Saturday. We are planning on bringing the boat over and hanging out with everyone at Norwegian Bay.

Scott, very cool. We'll see you and the gang out there for sure. Look for us in the shallows as always !!

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-17-2014 at 1:32pm
GL Update:
While the weather is looking fantastic for whoever is coming up, there is a slight change in plans for Sat evening.

Instead of hauling everything out to the park, with this smaller group, we are going to be grilling and hanging at my house. I believe you all know where it is on Illinois Ave. There will be the use of the three grills, tables, chairs and of course, nicer bathroom facilities etc.

So please plan on coming on over and enjoy our backyard !!

For those coming in tomorrow, we'll see you out on the water !!!

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 800wildcat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-17-2014 at 10:25pm
The steering cable broke on Camp Grow's SkiTique but I got it replaced last night and thought all was good. Then they called today and said they had it out and it was running fine and then it started losing power and started knocking. Then it stalled and wouldn't restart and they had to tow it. So won't know until the last minute if I can make it over to the Bay Sat afternoon, but will certainly try. Hopefully, it's not serious, but I'm not holding my breath. I'll look at it Fri evening or Sat morning. That motor has run so strong, I really would find it hard to believe something serious happened, but with camp staff operating it, you never know.

Last fall it stalled and wouldn't restart for them when they went to take it off the lake and they needed a tow - but that time I discovered it only ran out of gas! It'd be nice if that was all it was this time!

Oh well, there's lots of kids at the Camp on the south side of the lake that haven't had a boat all week to be able to go tubing. The camp's almost directly across from Norwegian Bay. So if anyone cruises by Sat morning and you see the 'Tique on the lift with the motor cover up be sure to wave.
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-18-2014 at 12:16am
I suppose with the ice just leaving last week,there won't be too many Mosquitos yet right?
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
OverMyHead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-18-2014 at 1:00am

Its not my year to make it over, but I will be thinking of all of you and wishing I was there. Have fun and be safe everyone!

Dave
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-18-2014 at 10:25am
Party safe, party hard - I'll see all you kids next year!
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
skutsch View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skutsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-18-2014 at 10:40am
Hey guys, we will be up Saturday. Leaving down here around 8AM. Looking forward to seeing everyone!
Hansel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hansel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-18-2014 at 11:31am
Wishing everybody a safe trip and good times at Green Lake. Wish I too could make it but it isn't in the cards for 2014. Hope to be there in 2015 though!

J
martin 74 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote martin 74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-18-2014 at 1:01pm
I'm heading north with the Martinique. See ya on the water.

Rich
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2014 at 10:15am
And now the wait for pics. If only I could have magically woke up in a tent at Hattie Sherwood this morning.
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-20-2014 at 11:39pm
No News, can't somebody throw a dog a bone?
1987 Ski Nautique

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2014 at 5:47pm
So what happens at green lake stays at green lake?????
1987 Ski Nautique

Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2014 at 9:59pm
in one word-- yes
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2014 at 10:26pm
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1234>
  Share Topic