Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

CCFan Newbie

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Butter77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butter77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CCFan Newbie
    Posted: March-06-2014 at 10:00pm
I've been lurking the forums for close to three years since I got my 1989 Ski Nautique in 2011, decided to finally start adding to the conversation and try to meet as many of you crazies as possible. I might not have the fanciest Nautique out there with buttons that make things pop out, or switches that make cold frosty beverages appear out of thin air, (where can I find one of these? ), but shes got it where it counts! The boss (Wifey) and I call Kernersville NC home, just 10 minutes from Marty Mabe, who has already helped to hook me up with some dash plaques and a load of stories from past minis. (Thanks again Marty!) We are already planning to come out for the White Lake Mini this year, SJRR 2015, and anything else that pops up around the area. If you happen to see us out on Belews or High Rock, just wave us down. Marty has extended the invite to come over to his playground, so we will be heading that way too. Enough of my rambling, time for some old pictures from years past. Don't have too many new ones yet, but I guess you'll just have to wait and see at the Minis.....

fanofccfan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fanofccfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-07-2014 at 9:53am
Nice boat! Welcome.
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-07-2014 at 10:32am
Matt, good looking boat ya got there. Not too many yellow 2001's around here! Bout time you stopped lurking and piped up. Still plenty of time to drag her down to SJRR 2014 as it will be one of the best gatherings of all time just because CC's are the featured boat of the Sunnyland Show. HUGE NC contingent headed down in less than 3 weeks.   
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
dwcar View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dwcar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-07-2014 at 10:35am
Welcome Matt🍺
83Ski
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-07-2014 at 10:42am
Good looking 89' dude.
JPASS View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JPASS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-07-2014 at 11:11am
sweet boat
'92 Correctcraft Ski Nautique
Butter77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butter77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-07-2014 at 11:44am
Thanks everyone. Unfortunately I didn't find out about SJRR until after we had already booked our family vacation this year, which hasn't left very many days out of the schedule from work. I'll for sure be at White Lake!

Zach, got your email about the pinstripe. Thanks for the help getting that taken care of.

Now to go start digging my way out of this ice and snow thats coming down....Anyone else tired of this stuff?
Waterdog View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Waterdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-07-2014 at 8:08pm
Hey Matt - Welcome

I'm outside of New Bern N.C. We go to Gaston about every other weekend.
Been to Belews a few times (wifes niece is in Winston Salem) that water is clear & funny warm.

Planning on going to White Lake too. Maybe it will quit RAINING by then.
We had 10 inches of snow one day and 4 inches of rain the next.
Suppose to be sunny and in the 60s this weekend but its raining now.

You can't trust the weatherman.
- waterdog -

78 Ski Tique

ScottZ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScottZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-08-2014 at 10:00am
Welcome to the forum! Good to hear from you!
Scott Zuelzke
Lake Mitchell , AL

1984 Ski Nautique       
1972 Skier
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic