Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Orlando Mini? Lake Conway Wipeout 2014

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
halfnelly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote halfnelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-08-2014 at 1:56pm
Doh! Always when I can't make it. My wife's working late tonight and I'll be busy trying to make dinner while watching a two year old and 4 month old.
JPASS View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JPASS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-08-2014 at 2:30pm
Originally posted by halfnelly halfnelly wrote:

Doh! Always when I can't make it. My wife's working late tonight and I'll be busy trying to make dinner while watching a two year old and 4 month old.

It's not until Thursday, not tonight.
'92 Correctcraft Ski Nautique
halfnelly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote halfnelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-08-2014 at 3:20pm
Lol, my bad. I'll see what I can do, need one of those parking passes!
rosconole View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rosconole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-08-2014 at 6:32pm
Come out to Rogue Pub this Thursday 6pm-8pm to pre-register to run the 2014 Lake Conway Wipeout course. We will also have boat trailer parking passes, Raffle tickets, and Tshirts. We have limited spots for registrations and parking passes, so don't wait or you will miss out!! Thank you to Rogue Pub for sponsoring Wipeout again this year! It is a great place to watch sports and enjoy their impressive craft beer selection. 3076 curry ford rd, orlando,fl
1989 ski nautique ,1991 barefoot nautique, 1993 Mustang Cobra 1998 5.0 Magazine shootout invitee
JPASS View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JPASS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-18-2014 at 12:06pm
Just over a week away. Do we know who's definitely going?

I'm pretty sure the following are attending:

Myself
Rosconole
Halfnelly
Smithfamily

Anyone else?

The address for the church right next door to the ramp is:
1001 Hoffner Ave
Orlando, FL 32825

Ramp is on Randolph Ave.

86nautique454 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 86nautique454 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-18-2014 at 6:59pm
I was planning on going, but my sister in-law decided to plan her wedding on that weekend. She's has been planning it for over a year, but never set the date until 2weeks ago. I tried to get out of it and I got one of those looks from my wife. Have fun.   
rosconole View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rosconole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-18-2014 at 7:04pm
Sorry to hear about the shotgun wedding.
1989 ski nautique ,1991 barefoot nautique, 1993 Mustang Cobra 1998 5.0 Magazine shootout invitee
The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-23-2014 at 4:59pm
Just want to let everyone know it's this Saturday the 26th, not last weekend. I will not be attending this year...
Jbear, said to me wow if it was'nt for this site we would never had met for this to happen....
rosconole View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rosconole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-23-2014 at 5:15pm
:( dang must be something pretty good
skilime80 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skilime80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-24-2014 at 7:26am
I will be going to this, it was fun last year, and there was over 500 boats on the sandbar!
JPASS View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JPASS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-24-2014 at 10:18am
We're putting the boat in tomorrow and should be at the sandbar around 8:30. Going to try to get a spot on the line of the course. Should be a great day.
Orlando76 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Orlando76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-24-2014 at 10:23am
What is this "course"?
JPASS View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JPASS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-24-2014 at 11:34am
Originally posted by Orlando76 Orlando76 wrote:

What is this "course"?

The whole premise of this event is more than just a party on the water. There is an obstacle course that is set-up for kids and adults to "run the course".

There are prizes and such for people who run it. The whole things is a fundraiser for Leukemia. I do believe there is a raffle as well for other prizes and services.

Here's a pic of the course from a year or 2 ago. Not sure what it will look like this year as it changes from year to year. I'll be out there tomorrow to help set it up, so I can try and post pics tomorrow eve.

Orlando76 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Orlando76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-24-2014 at 12:47pm
Yeah I knew it was a fundraiser type event I was just trying to imagine what this "course". Is there usually a shortage of volunteers to set it up?
JPASS View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JPASS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-24-2014 at 12:52pm
Originally posted by Orlando76 Orlando76 wrote:

Yeah I knew it was a fundraiser type event I was just trying to imagine what this "course". Is there usually a shortage of volunteers to set it up?

Not sure. We helped fill up sandbags last weekend and offered to help set up the course tomorrow. I guess you could always go over and see if they need any other help. We're keeping our boat right around the corner for the night, so I'll just drive by and offer my help. I'll be there around noon.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-25-2014 at 11:37am
   Well a change in plans, looks like we will be there tomorrow as well.....
Jbear, said to me wow if it was'nt for this site we would never had met for this to happen....
JPASS View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JPASS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-25-2014 at 7:16pm
Rosconole and I put our boats in earlier today. See you guys tomorrow.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-25-2014 at 8:09pm
We're you put in got room for me.. Just give me address
JPASS View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JPASS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-25-2014 at 9:25pm
Originally posted by The Godfather The Godfather wrote:

We're you put in got room for me.. Just give me address

Sorry man. She's docked at my buddy's place along with 2 other boats. He's out of room.

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic