Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

1987 Ski Nautique

Post Reply Post Reply Page   123 4>
Author
JDD33 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JDD33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1987 Ski Nautique
    Posted: April-24-2014 at 10:14pm
Ok, this followed me home the other day.......
[/IMG
It's actually not bad and is complete as far as I can tell. However this is a classic case of boat abuse.... Story is the first owner had something go wrong with the engine and tore it apart, didn't figure out the problem got. Frustrated and just left it, withe the engine cover up for several years thus trashing the block and other components.

Next owner got it as money owed and kind of covered it for the next couple of years.

So now it's mine and I think the best thing to do is part it out, the floors are spongy and rotten, the stringers sound very hollow, so I'm sure a complete stringer job would be in order.
So now it's parts, I'm going to start disassembly this weekend and will post up parts as I can.
If you need anything, feel free to PM me and well make a deal.
As of right now the things not available are the trailer and the speedos.
With 3 Correct Crafts in the back yard, It's starting to look like some of the other famous northeast family's boat yards!

Thanks, John.
Old school goin back to school!
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-24-2014 at 11:55pm
Oh fun!

Horn & anchor light (supposing they work) and that vinyl bag snapped to the hull wall. No rush, we can check them out later this summer.
JDD33 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JDD33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-25-2014 at 12:47am
I will pull and check the horn and I don't know if the light is there but will look, you want the base as well?
That pouch is pretty cool, I looked in my blue '87 and yep there are the three snaps! Guess I will put that on my wish list!
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-25-2014 at 1:20am
Maybe Zach has a blue pouch from the blue 87 SN he is/was parting out. I think Christine's Marine has some pouches available too. Black is seemingly impossible to find, burgandy will work for me.

Sure I'll take the socket/ base too.
IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-25-2014 at 2:54am
if you're parting it out you know we're gonna peer pressure you into turning the hull into a bar, right?
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
nates78ski View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nates78ski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-25-2014 at 11:07am
How much for everything complete?
Nathan
My '78 Ski Nautique

<a href="http://photobucket.com/Nates78ski" rel="nofoll
crowell1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crowell1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-25-2014 at 4:43pm
Looking for a strut 6a6 and possibly a shaft 1x41
Lonnie
JDD33 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JDD33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-25-2014 at 10:16pm
Lonnie, the strut is stamped S-19 and the shaft is 1 x 54.
Thanks, john
JDD33 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JDD33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-25-2014 at 10:25pm
Nathan, I deliberated and knew that the question might come up......
But felt it would be best sold as parts to help keep other boats on the water.

Adam, what do do think gut it, build a grill into the stern, fill the body with ice and beer,(that center drain would work well!), put a sound system under the front deck and replace the windshield with a couple of flat screens, leave it on the trailer and tow it to all the CCF functions!
ncdoubleup View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ncdoubleup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-25-2014 at 11:16pm
How much for the back seat??
Orlando76 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Orlando76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-26-2014 at 2:35am
I know you mentioned speedo's you're keeping, what about pitot's? If pitots go I think I can take them.
JDD33 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JDD33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-26-2014 at 8:55pm
I've been working today at dismantling the boat, I'll look at. The pitots tomorrow and pull them off for you!
4woody View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-27-2014 at 3:49am
Observer seat available
gun-driver View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gun-driver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-27-2014 at 11:39am
I'd be interested in the thermostat housing laying on the floor if it's usable.
Also the throttle cable bracket and pulleys from the water pump along with all 4 motor/ transmission mounts
Zsnautique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zsnautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-27-2014 at 2:09pm
I'm interested in the steering box, steering cable, mirror, glove box and a couple other little things!
Thanks Zack
85454Nautique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 85454Nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-27-2014 at 10:54pm
I would be interested in the observer's seat and driver's seat if shipping to Georgia can be arranged. PM me with questions.
1985 Ski Nautique 454 Project Boat
OverMyHead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-27-2014 at 11:07pm
PM me about the steering wheel.
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

Swatkinz View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swatkinz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-27-2014 at 11:09pm
Interested in the rotomolded observer seat base if 85454 passes.
Steve
2011 Sport/Air 200
Excalibur 343
2017 Boatmate Tandem Axle Trailer

Former CC owner (77, 80, 95, 88, all SNs)

Former Malibu owner (07, 09)
astinespring View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote astinespring Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-28-2014 at 12:28pm
How much for the observer seat? I am needing one badly!
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-28-2014 at 12:53pm
John, nice pick up! That trailer should work real nice for you.

Got your message late on fri, sounds like you may have gotten an answer to your question- but give me a call this week if that's not the case!
JDD33 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JDD33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-28-2014 at 8:03pm
Thanks to everyone who has asked about parts.
I've been trying to touch base via pm's and keep everything strait and fair.
I've been busy on the tear down and I am almost done, if I haven't touched base with people, it's most likely I'm waiting on a response as well.

Thanks again,

John
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-30-2014 at 11:35pm
If NC Double up does not want the back seat. I am interested for a friend that just purchased a 86 with no seat. Tilley166@bellsouth.net
If it is sold, can you please measure it for me before you ship it out? My friend will need to get one made.

Thanks,

Donald
JDD33 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JDD33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-30-2014 at 11:53pm
Up date!!

As of now all the interior seating pieces have been sold!
Thanks guys!

Donald,
This is the rear seat

Which dimensions do you need?

John
newguy1986 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newguy1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-01-2014 at 1:47am
I am looking for the stern light housing piece and the glove box... let me know what I owe!
1986sn 2001

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newguy1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-01-2014 at 1:48am
also what shape is the trailer in?? i need at the least some fenders off that thing
1986sn 2001
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-01-2014 at 12:17pm
Originally posted by JDD33 JDD33 wrote:

As of right now the things not available are the trailer and
mark c View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mark c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-01-2014 at 8:06pm
He bought the wreck to get the trailer to put under his 87 SN which is presently sitting on another make of trailer. Won't be able to wrench that from his grasp.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newguy1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-01-2014 at 8:39pm
Im sorry guys. The was a party foul.

please excuse me
1986sn 2001
JbrosNauty88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JbrosNauty88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-05-2014 at 1:11pm
I would like to buy the strut off the boat if you still have it, Had an accident this past weekend bending mine.
oldcuda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldcuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-05-2014 at 1:45pm
I need them transmission mounts can't use my merc ones with exhaust I'm running.They would solve my interferance issues.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page   123 4>
  Share Topic