Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

1987 Ski Nautique

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1234>
Author
scootdogydog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scootdogydog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-05-2014 at 2:39pm
Donald, I have an 86 sitting in my garage at home. I'll be back there this weekend, so if you need any measurements, I'll be glad to get them for you.
1999 Python
1980 Ski Tique
1968 Mustang WIP
Orlando76 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Orlando76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-08-2014 at 11:21pm
That's the same Morse as from the 70's right?
JDD33 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JDD33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-13-2014 at 11:40pm
Lots of pics of parts!!!
Here we go.....

Old school goin back to school!
JDD33 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JDD33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-13-2014 at 11:46pm
And a few more....

Thanks!!
Let me know if you see anything you need or want.

John
mark c View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mark c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-14-2014 at 12:59am
I want one of the fins, and the gas fill pipe, cap and key.

Is the 4 pieces of interior teak on the side step areas still there and not broken? I saw them in the original pictures of the boat If so I'll take those as well.
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-14-2014 at 1:32am
I'm interested in the exhaust tips,are they for 3" hose? Could you post a side view pic?
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
gR@HaM View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gR@HaM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-14-2014 at 4:22am
Is that seat base compatible with the frame on my '82 tique?
The boat came to me with a rotten block of wood as a base!
'82 Ski Tique
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-14-2014 at 3:19pm
Can you shoot me a PM with a price on the 2 balance tubes and lift rings?
JDD33 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JDD33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-14-2014 at 10:13pm
Pm's sent....

And a few pics.

Thanks,

John
gR@HaM View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gR@HaM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-21-2014 at 8:54pm
John a couple of questions about that drivers seat base

Is it sturdy enough to support the frame as it is - or is it just a cover for the base ie when you removed this was there a wooden block underneath glassed to the floor?

Can you let me know the measurements for the bolt holes, A and B in the below photo:

Im still interested in using this on my '82 tique with the classic style aluminium (proper English! ) frame, as mounting it flat to the floor seems too upright
'82 Ski Tique
mark c View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mark c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-21-2014 at 10:47pm
That is the entire seat support in the 87's, there nothing under it except the floor. It screws to the wood flooring under the fiberglass covering with the 12 perimeter screws. On mine "A" is 9", "B" is 11-1/2". There are two 1 by 4 pieces of wood laminated under the angled face of the base running front to back directly under those holes. The holes are about 3/8" in diameter.
JDD33 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JDD33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-21-2014 at 11:26pm
Yes those are the dimensions I measured as well!

Thanks Mark!
Here's the back side of the base

Hope this helps.
Does your seat sit above the battery?
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-21-2014 at 11:55pm
Cc only out the battery under the seat in the (narrow) 16' boats... But they stopped doing that in the mid 70's.

I was under the impression that '80 was the only year that used the plywood pedestal with the newer style seat frames and tracks. That was definitely the case on the SN, as they went to the fiberglass pedestal in '81. I can't imagine they would have gone to the trouble of making wood versions after they had the ability to make them with glass, so my guess is that even the budget Tique would have had one in '82. Either way, the frames being used by that point are not meant to mount directly to the floor. That pedestal was the same 81-92.
gR@HaM View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gR@HaM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-22-2014 at 5:30am
Thanks those measurements are good I'll take it if you're happy to ship to the UK?

Tim - 'budget Tique' how dare you!!!
'82 Ski Tique
93/70 ccpb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 93/70 ccpb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-22-2014 at 9:43pm
hello need 1 lifting eye/engine cradle??how much?also how wide is cradle?
what you dont want to hear from jbear and bill.you cant get in the boat till you get your minute,and they throw you back in water!
Nelson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nelson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-26-2014 at 5:58pm
Hello,
How about the bow light and mirror? And if the 2 vent covers on the bow are the same as the ones on an 86 those to.

And possibly the carb if you have it.
1986 Ski Nautique 2001
OverMyHead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-31-2014 at 2:09pm
Is the Volt gauge available?
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

JDD33 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JDD33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-03-2014 at 11:36pm
Dave,
I have a volt gauge, but it's part of a complete set that I would rather not break up. Sorry!

More pics and parts coming!
fosterz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fosterz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-06-2014 at 3:28am
Do u still have the Steering cable
gR@HaM View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gR@HaM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-06-2014 at 5:55am
John, the seat base has arrived very happy with it - thanks!!
'82 Ski Tique
JDD33 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JDD33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-07-2014 at 12:25am
Graham, I'm sooooo glad it made it to you! My first ever experience shipping over seas! Looking forward to some pics of my parts in your boat!

Jeff, sorry but the steering cable in the donor '87 is no good.

Thanks,
John
JDD33 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JDD33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-12-2014 at 9:09pm
So here's some pics of some more parts available!

1987 dash pod, complete gauges, 2Air Guides, complete whirring and black box

Pylon without ring and finger. Removed not cut off!

Complete wiring harnes, from bow to stern.

1"x54" shaft in good condition with or without coupler.

More parts!

JDD33 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JDD33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-12-2014 at 9:16pm
The brass collection!

Lots of other parts still available from the other pics...
Fuel tank and brackets
Engine cradle
Trans
Prestolite dizzy
Bell housing
Oil pan

Let me know if you need any thing!
Thanks,
John
Nelson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nelson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-12-2014 at 9:50pm
Hello,
How about the bow light and mirror? And if the 2 vent covers on the bow are the same as the ones on an 86 those to.

And possibly the carb if you have it.
1986 Ski Nautique 2001
soldthefarm3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soldthefarm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-13-2014 at 10:23pm
How much do you need to get for the gauges
Pete
river ratt View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote river ratt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-18-2014 at 1:36pm
a long shot but the pick ups for airguides and the engine box floor spacers if you have them.. same year and color as mine .   what else you got left?   
dont slip on the glass
jdlang22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jdlang22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-18-2014 at 10:11pm
I wonder if the rudder is compatible with a 75 CC Mustang?
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-19-2014 at 1:04am
Originally posted by jdlang22 jdlang22 wrote:

I wonder if the rudder is compatible with a 75 CC Mustang?
nope
JDD33 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JDD33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-19-2014 at 1:57am
Thanks Tim!!!

As it is the pitots were junk and the engine cover blocks were sold with the engine cover and the rudder is sold as well!

Thanks for asking!

John
DayTony View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DayTony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-20-2014 at 1:50am
I sent you a PM. I know someone wanted the driver seat, but if it falls through let me know.
Also interested in the exhaust hoses if they are at all salvageable.
I can come pickup i live nearby.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1234>
  Share Topic