NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

White Lake Mini 2014 Pics

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
JCole View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JCole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-30-2014 at 2:02am

Hope the pictures turn out OK. Had to do alot of cropping to get them to the required size for this site. Had a great time the past weekend. Got to see some great looking boats with the great owners who take care of them. Thanks to all the people who made this reunion possible and especially to White Lake Marine for their hospitality as usual. Missed the ones who could not make it this year. Hope to see everyone and maybe even more next year.
Jane Cole
Jane
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-30-2014 at 2:20am
awesome pics...thanx to all.

not gonna miss this next year.

hey Idol..we gotta talk on the phone..

holy cow...a Jane Cole sighting..been a long time..glad to see you are still around using Dad's boat & making him happy!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
JCole View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JCole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-30-2014 at 9:24am
Yes Jbear still around. We have had a busy year but never too busy to be out on the water in our boat. Sorry you couldn't make it this year. Had a great time and the weather was beautiful. My brother and a relative of his wife replaced parts ofnthe floor over the winter so we were real excited to try it out Saturday. Also he did some engine work whit h turned out great too. Hope you and Patti are doing well and hope to see you next year.
Jane
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-30-2014 at 10:07am
Dan Monahan, I don't know your screen name, but if you pm me your email address, I'll send those Cuda interior photos to you.
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-30-2014 at 11:00am

Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-30-2014 at 11:13am
Awesome pics guys. Looks like another great CCF mini... Hope to get down there next year !!!!

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-30-2014 at 11:49am
Originally posted by Riley Riley wrote:

Dan Monahan, I don't know your screen name, but if you pm me your email address, I'll send those Cuda interior photos to you.

93/70 ccpb

http://www.correctcraftfan.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=1207
67nautique312 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-30-2014 at 2:22pm
WOW!!....looks like a great time was had by all. hope to make it out next year!!!
1963 Classic (handed down to my daughter)
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
Orlando76 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Orlando76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-30-2014 at 2:41pm
I've always loved orange CC's and that orange promo is becoming my fav!
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-01-2014 at 9:52pm

66 Skylark
93 SN
If you're not living in NC, you're just camping out!
jimsport93 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimsport93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-01-2014 at 11:39pm
Awesome Marty....Thank you!
northcoastidol View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote northcoastidol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-01-2014 at 11:41pm
WOW! Thanks Marty for that Awesome pic video!!! and all the grilling of the piles meat you we all dumped on you and your grill! missed out on my ride in the 66 but at least Dan got to take her for a spin.   Scott M                                                           
Always be ready for a run, the water does not wait for you!
NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-02-2014 at 12:19am
Nice job Marty. Thanks for taking the time to put this together
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
dwouncmd View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dwouncmd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-02-2014 at 8:15am
Great video, great song choice. White Lake 2015 is less than a year away!
89 SN
<a href="http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=6567&sort=&pagenum=1" rel="nofollow">7
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-20-2014 at 12:06am
One last video clip. I had lost my video production capabilities there for a while, but got them back today. Another perspective of Dave taking his first run behind his new BFN.

Dave's Flier
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic