NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

White Lake Mini 2014 Pics

Post Reply Post Reply Page   12>
Author
Tim D View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: White Lake Mini 2014 Pics
    Posted: April-27-2014 at 11:43am

Tim D
Tim D View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-27-2014 at 11:55am

Tim D
Chevy350 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chevy350 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-27-2014 at 1:43pm
Tim D,
Is that Orange and Black striped boat a Mustang? I never saw one like it besides mine. Boy do those black seats get HOT in the summer!
1972 Mustang
Tim D View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-27-2014 at 3:25pm
I'm not sure if it's a skier or mustang. I belongs to a guy that works for PCM.
Tim D
NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-27-2014 at 11:42pm
Quite sure the other orange boat is in fact a Mustang and belongs to Mark @PCM. The boat was purchased from the prior Owner at White Lake last year
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-27-2014 at 11:44pm
Going to attempt to post a link to someone (not me) who was able to ride Joe's Sky Ski....

http://youtu.be/hmUvQwWefO4
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-27-2014 at 11:47pm
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
Orlando76 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Orlando76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-28-2014 at 8:57am
I think that orange 16fter is a Mustang. I don't see a pylon. I've seen a few of those 16's with the black and orange, mainly HM. An Orange 16 is on my to do list. My dad had a Martinque in that color pattern with a HM.
Smithfamily View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smithfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-28-2014 at 12:54pm
Js
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-28-2014 at 1:10pm

Dave and I had a great time. As usual, it was great seeing old friends and meeting new ones. WLM really rolled out the welcome wagon. Thank you Carl and Townsend, and everyone else at White Lake Marine. Thank you Marty and Donald for all the work you did putting the reunion on. We left White Lake at 10:00 AM and rolled into Portland at 3:50 AM. I'll post more pics once I recover a bit.
herrlin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herrlin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-28-2014 at 2:03pm
I once again had a great time this weekend at CCF White Lake 2014! Thank you to all who help put this on and to everyone who participated to make CCF White Lake 2014 a blast. Below is the link to all of the photos that I took.

A few disclaimers;

I apologize for the volume of similar photos, as I stated before my approach to photographs is similar to a machine gunners motto of accuracy by volume. I also don’t believe is screening any photos.

The photos are close to original format. Google does down size them for viewing and limits them to 4mp for download. Also every photo has what google calls auto awesome enhanced (light auto retouch) applied to each photo. If anyone wants a full size or original (no auto awesome) version of a photo or the album let me know and I can upload it to my Google drives for a bit.

White Lake 2014 full album

The following is a link to all the other (mostly motion) auto awesome photos Google makes automatically from the previous album.

White Lake 2014 Auto Awesome

Lastly, I apologize if I did not get many pictures of you (Eric) ripping it up on the lake, it wasn't from lack of trying.

TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-28-2014 at 2:58pm
Haha nice pics Dan!

Great to see everyone- had a blast. Rolled back into ct at 2am, and am thoroughly exhausted today... A sign of a great weekend!
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-28-2014 at 3:39pm
Guys,

Marty did all of the planning I just helped cook a little Saturday night. I had a blast and I hope everyone got back home safe and sound. I would like to thank the following:

The Crew that helped me dial in my carb after a rebuild. Too bad the new needle and seat would not work correctly. Tim B. JoeNY, ReidP. Gary, and Hatterbee ( Allen). I really appreciate all the attempts that each of you made with it.

Greg F. for keeping my daughter Natalie (13) in his boat all day Saturday while I was at Holley 101 school. She loves your new 206.

Tim B. for letting Natalie and I hang out in the Orange Crush all morning on Sunday. The Orange Crush will always be my families favorite boat.

Joe F. for letting Natalie try the Air Chair and giving great Wake Board instruction.

Dr. Steve K. for teaching Natalie to Trick Ski behind the Crush.

The Smith Family Girls and Kristin F. for hanging with Natalie all day Saturday and making her feel at home.

Carl, Dianne, and Townsend and all of the great folks at White Lake Marine.

Donald
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-28-2014 at 6:47pm
All,
Thanks to everyone for whatever they did to contribute to this event. As I told Townsend, they may need to expand again as this event grows each year.
Kristin and I had a great time - it is refreshing to take part in such an event with your kids where everyone is having a good time and there is no underlying competitive theme to the event.
For those who made the long trips, hopefully your travels home were safe and uneventful. Many of us look forward to making the trip to a lake near you in the future.

'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
Chevy350 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chevy350 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-28-2014 at 6:52pm
Originally posted by Orlando76 Orlando76 wrote:

I think that orange 16fter is a Mustang. I don't see a pylon. I've seen a few of those 16's with the black and orange, mainly HM. An Orange 16 is on my to do list. My dad had a Martinque in that color pattern with a HM.
My dad said his came with a 305 in it but that block cracked so he got some other used 350 and now the newest engine in it is the brand new chevy 350
1972 Mustang
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-28-2014 at 7:54pm
Originally posted by Orlando76 Orlando76 wrote:

The boat is a Mustang and it has a Ford HMM 302. Mark from PCM purchased it from a widow that lived on White lake . Some of the CCFan guys spoke with the owner during last years event. Mark was able to purchase it and put it back into great shape. He sandblasted and painted the trailer and the gel coat cleaned up nicely. It ran great and was a very very nice boat house (barn like)find.

Donald
dwouncmd View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote dwouncmd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-29-2014 at 12:28am
What a great time. I wish I could have shown up earlier and stayed later, especially since I missed all of the smoother water and the chance to learn some new things, but I was trying to save some of the nice weekend for the wife and kids. I really enjoyed getting to know folks better. I look forward to next time. Nice pics so far; keep them coming.

Wayne
89 SN
<a href="http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=6567&sort=&pagenum=1" rel="nofollow">7
radar skier View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote radar skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-29-2014 at 9:20am
where is picture of green mustang?
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-29-2014 at 10:12am
Waterdog View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Waterdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-29-2014 at 10:37am
I'd like to see more of the white & biue Barefoot boat. Please
- waterdog -

78 Ski Tique

TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-29-2014 at 10:50am
Originally posted by Waterdog Waterdog wrote:

I'd like to see more of the white & biue Barefoot boat. Please

Theyre likely to be action pics- Dave kept that thing running and moving pretty much all weekend! I bet he had an impressive gas bill, ha. I have to say that its one of the VERY few times I have found a boat to be even better looking in person than it is in pictures- its an absolute time capsule. Gorgeous.
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-29-2014 at 11:03am

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smithfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-29-2014 at 1:07pm
Yeah, that BFN is mint! And what a way to break in a new aquisition! Dave was smiling ear to ear!
Smith Family "light" had a GREAT time! And we WON the raffle!! Thanks to the folks at White Lake Marine! Thanks for the lunch too!
Thanks to Todd for the swap on the cooler!! Fits perfect!
Thanks for the rides, Greg, Jackie, Adam, and Marty's Skylark!! And the Orange Crush!! OMG!! Rocketship! It was great to meet everyone. The twins had a wonderful time, thanks Greg, Natalie and Kristen!
Thanks to Joe F. for bringing the Air Chair, and providing lessons.
Good to meet the famous Monihans, and talk about a mint boat!! Their 81 is NICE! Reid, good to see and talk with you. Murph, always a smile, gotta love that guy. Donald and Natalie, sorry you had carb issues, but still had fun!! And Steve, nice to see and chat with you, I look forward to the next time. Marty thanks for cooking!
Hey, think about it, I have teenage girls who had a blast with their Dad, and would rather be with me on a boat with a bunch of others, than anywhere else!? Thats a Blessing! A lot of you made wonderful impressions on them this past weekend, thanks! Like Mr. Meloon said to me last year at SJRR 2013, seeing I had 6 kids, "Thats what its all about, the kids"!
Js
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-29-2014 at 1:21pm
That footer is like Wohhhhh.
DHart View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DHart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-29-2014 at 2:54pm
That was my first White Lake experience and really could not have had a better time. I suppose it would have been nice to get in at least one other boat this weekend but it turns out I was a little preoccupied. We racked up about 10 hours on the BFN which is more than have been put on in the last decade.

Thank you to everyone for making White Lake such a great event, and thank you to those who took pictures. Unfortunately, I did not take any and really enjoy looking back at such a great weekend.
IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-29-2014 at 3:37pm
way ahead of the curve this time

a couple pics of the convoy on Friday morning...well, 75% of it at least

I didn't take any pictures, but I got some video

Friday night, JMurph on the sky ski...its a little long, I don't know how to edit videos

Saturday morning footing...Scott got us started off right behind Dave's BFN

Joe took a turn

Dan was focused on getting still shots, and I didn't leave anyone in charge when I got in, so this is what we got from my first run...which is a real shame, because I successfully landed my first front flip right before they turned it on.

Dan Herrling don't need no stinking barefoot suit

JMurph doing work

Larry's boat must have remembered me cause as soon as he got there it stopped running...it was so temperamental it wouldn't even let Dave take a flier off the platform

So we switched boats and he was fine

For those of you asking for more pics of the BFN, I don't have any of the outside, but in spots in these videos (minus the sky ski one) you can see glimpses of the unmolested interior...not to mention the purrrrrrrrrr of that engine. There were only two things wrong with that boat this weekend, one little spot on the doghouse, and it went home with Dave instead of me.
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-29-2014 at 4:58pm
Good looking suit Dave! Just like my eagle haha. Such a great boat.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smithfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-29-2014 at 6:09pm
Great Videos!! You guy's make it look easy!
Js
jackiewdeen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackiewdeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-29-2014 at 8:35pm
Well another White Lake has come and gone. All I can say is "flipping FABULOS AS USUAL".
Cudos to all you worker Bees. Us useless drones sat back and enjoyed the ride. Whitelakerider: Good Job.
All you workers that spent time on my water pump and prop shaft; THANK YOU, THANK YOU. There is definitely a 540 in my future.
All of you CCFan attendees you never fail the impress me with your generosity, friendship, and stories.
What a collection of characters and boats. my seven and a half hour drive (construction homeward took nine and a half) doesn't compare to several "long haulers". Without you, there would have been a be void in the festivities.
I wish I could name all of you for thank you's and express to each of you how much I enjoyed the weekend.
KEEP THE KIDS coming. THEY WERE ALL PRECIOUS.
Looking forward to see more pics as well. the ones so far are super.
northcoastidol View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote northcoastidol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-29-2014 at 9:51pm
The Monahan crew would like to thank all of the Correct Craft Fan family for making us feel welcome at our 2nd White Lake event, we all had a great time and are looking forward to seeing and meeting more awesome CCF people. Thanks White Lake Marine for hosting another great show n lunch for all of us! I have some pics in photobucket but not sure how to upload to this site? if anyone could help me with that, let me know? Awesome pics and videos guys!
Always be ready for a run, the water does not wait for you!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page   12>
  Share Topic