NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Masters at Callaway

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
74Wind View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 74Wind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Masters at Callaway
    Posted: May-20-2014 at 1:08am
Plan to be on Oconee Saturday, but would like to slip the Masters into our weekend schedule if possible.

Who's going to the Masters this weekend, and when?
1974 Southwind 18
1975 Century Mark II
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-20-2014 at 1:21am
Air206+10 family....... Friday through Sunday ....as always!
jackiewdeen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackiewdeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-20-2014 at 11:45pm
I plan on Saturday and Sunday. I live 30 min from the Gardens. I would like to know if anyone is either staying over 'til Monday or maybe just be interested in some water sports after the conclusion of the tournament?
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-21-2014 at 11:42am
I'm planning on cruising in sometime Sat late afternoon early eve. Sydney graduates at 3:00 on Sat so I will head that way after it concludes. Have plans to attend the church service at the Hotel on Sun then to the tournament in our normal CCFan beach spot. Will scoot out Sun shortly after the tourney is over or during the ski jump to attend Sydney's grad party fro 2-4. If there are some fans hanging out Sat night then would love to catch up and have a few 's with ya.

Brian Harlan with Roswell is supposed to be there all weekend with the rig so maybe we'll be able to catch up with him too. He's a Green Lake regular so some of you know who he is.
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
74Wind View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 74Wind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-23-2014 at 10:44am
We'll be there Saturday. We missed Slalom last year.

there is no detailed schedule by event on the website, anybody know when slalom typically goes?

1974 Southwind 18
1975 Century Mark II
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-23-2014 at 11:03am
Jeff...trick skiing is first then followed by slalom. Best be on the beach by 10am if you wanna see the pros slice up Robin Lake.
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
Toertel View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Toertel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-23-2014 at 5:16pm
If any of you master folks make it to Lanier, let me know
1994 Sport Nautique
74Wind View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 74Wind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-25-2014 at 4:39pm
We hung out all day yesterday by the little dock until we moved to the north end to watch the jumping. Great day. Didn't see the CCFan banner or anyone in a Correct Craft shirt, just curious, was anyone there?
1974 Southwind 18
1975 Century Mark II
jackiewdeen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackiewdeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-25-2014 at 11:28pm
Sat. we had Nashville, Roanoke, and LaGrange hanging in there. Made new friends from Atlanta, Lakeboy74 (hope I got that right Ryan). Sunday added Seapass and his delightful family. Even had a Morfoot. Brian with Roswell. An added treat that was not from the site was Steve's mother Evie(?).
cphase View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cphase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-27-2014 at 12:18am
Originally posted by jackiewdeen jackiewdeen wrote:

Sunday added Seapass and his delightful family

That would be cphase and his delightful family. Great to see you again Jackie and to meet your lovely wife!!! We will be getting together soon to get these boys on the water. PM you soon. Take care.

Also good to see George and Steve again, hope you both had a safe trip home!!
Thanks,

Jeff
82 SN
Arch Linux
cphase View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cphase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-27-2014 at 12:47am
The gang at the Gardens.

Thanks,

Jeff
82 SN
Arch Linux
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-27-2014 at 11:05am
Seapass/cphase ......it's all the same.. Great to see everyone even if it was for only a short time. Next couple of years should be back to normal and I'll be there the whole weekend instead of just a few hours. I did get the chance to talk with Yeargin for a few and got Mr. Ralph to sign my owners manual. Always great to hang with my boat buds.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic