Forums
NautiqueParts.comCalendar Photo Submission
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Looking for Ford 351W Reverse Rotation

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
rschweller View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rschweller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Looking for Ford 351W Reverse Rotation
    Posted: May-20-2014 at 5:01pm
All,

Good afternoon. I am new to CC Fan. Glad to have found this website. I am a proud owner if a 1979 CC Ski Nautique. The bad news is that I am shopping for a remanufactured 351w long block with reverse rotation. Have any of you had the pleasure of purchasing a rebuilt engine or do any of you have recommendations for a good remanufacturer? There are plenty online, but thought I would reach out to you all first.

Thanks for any advice.
'79 CorrectCraft Ski Nautique
gun-driver View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gun-driver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-20-2014 at 8:26pm
PM sent
Thisoldboat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thisoldboat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-27-2014 at 11:50pm
Hello,
I am new to CCF. I have a 76 Nautique, and am also in need of 351. Any leads would be much appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
rschweller View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rschweller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-03-2014 at 5:47pm
I just purchased my remanufactured 351W reverse rotation. I bought it from these guys.

Trust me, I did my research and this was the best option.

http://www.rebuiltmarineengines.com/marine_engine_catalog.html
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic