Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Painted graphic colors needed

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
DrStevens View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrStevens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Painted graphic colors needed
    Posted: May-28-2014 at 10:31pm

Anyone with opinions on what these colors are? I know they were rustoleum colors, regal red is one that I believe is correct. How about the yellow, blue and green? I am working on restoring the graphics, thanks.
Orlando76 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Orlando76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-01-2014 at 3:47pm
I've heard Rustoleum Royal Blue was a great match. I'll see if I can find the post Im thinking of. Was that ever a color scheme CC used?
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-01-2014 at 5:19pm
Originally posted by Orlando76 Orlando76 wrote:

I've heard Rustoleum Royal Blue was a great match. I'll see if I can find the post Im thinking of. Was that ever a color scheme CC used?

Yes, it's factory and they are Rustoleum colors.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Orlando76 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Orlando76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-01-2014 at 5:46pm
for the blue....

A thread for the blue and one that Ive learned from. He did a great job I thought.
DrCC View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrCC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-01-2014 at 6:28pm
I'd do a google image search for rustoleum color chart for the other two.
there's only two choices for green and three for yellow. Take a look to see what looks the best to you.
DrStevens View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrStevens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-03-2014 at 4:18pm
Thanks everyone, Chris Patton from the old Midwest CC, got all the colors for me.
CrazyCanuck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CrazyCanuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-04-2014 at 3:40am
I used Regal Red, and Dark Blue, but those are Tremclad by Rustoleum.
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRtW3vJrMHLdqBzndt9VX3oOpBuRopGlzKq9Ea7pAO7wnTuoD8E8g
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic