NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Calling GA Members

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 3456>
Author
jimsport93 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimsport93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-04-2015 at 9:42pm
We will put in at Bald Ridge Marina......right there.
Have two women in tow. Not going to make any promises on the time.
Will do the best i can to get ther at 9 am
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimsport93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-05-2015 at 10:38pm
The boat is hooked up. Food prepped. Cooler prepped.
The girls have been informed of the 8:30 am departure time.
Have a nice steak dinner planned tonight. Kinda like a pre game meal.
See you on the waters of Lanier tomorrow.
Going to be a great day on the lake !
cboland View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cboland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-05-2015 at 10:51pm
I shall partake in the fun as well. See you all late morning.
Bud

1999 Sport Nautique
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimsport93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-05-2015 at 11:00pm
Alright Bud! See you you in the morning.
NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-06-2015 at 9:24am
Have - remember the pictures and sun screen. Be sure to stay hydrated as it is supposed to be a warm one
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
Toertel View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Toertel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-06-2015 at 9:41am
Great Bud!
Greg, you sound like my wife LOL (she kinda gave up and realized that she basically has 2 sons, me and the 7year old. So whenever he gets a new layer of sunscreen, I do too)

Out the door in 5, boat is already in the water
1994 Sport Nautique
Toertel View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Toertel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-07-2015 at 2:05pm
Great day at the lake!
Timbob was voted the President of the Lanier crew!
Hail President Timbob (aka Timbama)
We started with some footing
https://youtu.be/vjBDFQqn57I
then Mrs Nautiquehunter showed us the air chair

The some kids fun

And then the President showed us his skills
1994 Sport Nautique
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimsport93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-19-2015 at 8:39pm
We will be out tomorrow.
Any other Lanier Fans ?
Toertel View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Toertel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-19-2015 at 8:47pm
What kind of question is that?
Rumor has it that the ONE will be there
1994 Sport Nautique
74Wind View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 74Wind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-19-2015 at 10:45pm
All hail TimBob! I would imagine there will be an endless slew of First Ladies named KimBob during his term of office.......
1974 Southwind 18
1975 Century Mark II
phone789 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phone789 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-20-2015 at 5:36am

I'm gonna be real disappointed if we don't at least have a Morfoot and NautiqueHunter (x2) sighting. meizu m2 note review
meizu mx4 pro review
http://oppomobilephone.com/
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-12-2016 at 11:22am
It's been boating season for a while now down here in Georgia so me thinks its time for our first Lanier Crew meeting. I'll be heading up to Nautiquehunters place on Friday for the weekend so he and I will definately be out and about. Jimsport says he'll join us on Sunday so......If y'all got nuttin better to do then lets get the 2016 Lanier Brew Crew started.
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-12-2016 at 9:16pm
all Georgia members...................I see how you guys are
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-12-2016 at 10:06pm
You wanna drag the boat down from NC you know you or anyone else is invited but if you're gonna head down, do it when the water is a bit warmer and either a weekend when its there is a Full Moon Party or the Weekend of The Pirate Poker Run.
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-13-2016 at 3:14am
Originally posted by NCH20SKIER NCH20SKIER wrote:

all Georgia members...................I see how you guys are

Florida is always open....

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-13-2016 at 8:23am
Thank you John
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
cboland View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cboland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-13-2016 at 3:38pm
Where is the gathering spot on Saturday? I'm a maybe, but in case it works out...
Bud

1999 Sport Nautique
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-13-2016 at 9:40pm
Probably skiers cove by Bald Ridge or Six Mile Creek. I had too many Footiedo's to do round the house so I didn't get to Mikes today. Friday the 13th struck and I had a nail in Kermits carriage wheel. Fixed that and went to grab the receiver hitch to tow it and can't find it. Musta left it on Dads truck so I gotta head to Moms to see if its there. Plan on heading up at dawn.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimsport93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-13-2016 at 11:19pm
Sure am jealous. Not going to be there tomorrow.
Have to be at a large flooring sale event at one of my best dealers.
Then on to celebrate with a pharmacy school graduate and her parents and friends tomorrow evening.
Hopefully, on Sunday we can take a break to the lake.
Ya'll have fun!!
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-14-2016 at 12:36am
Jim....bring Hollywoods "new" ski so A) We can ski on it and B) I'll have it with me when I see him at some point this summer.
74Wind View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 74Wind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-20-2016 at 10:23pm
Ok tim...you had to have taken at least one photo.....
1974 Southwind 18
1975 Century Mark II
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimsport93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-23-2016 at 10:51pm
I took one yesterday Jeff.
Boat babes
74Wind View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 74Wind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-23-2016 at 11:16pm
Attaboy jim.....tim's gonna lose his coveted CcFan press badge....

Been hearing on radio all day about this weekends issue on Lanier, pontooner runs over his friend, prop chops off one foot and likely to lose the other...BUI charges of course....I hope they throw the book at him....
1974 Southwind 18
1975 Century Mark II
DVskier View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DVskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-23-2016 at 11:39pm
Lots of crazy boaters on Lake Lanier. One of the reasons that I moved up to Lake Keowee. We do have a few incidents each year but not nearly as many fatal accidents as Lanier. This weekend kicks off the season and Lanier will be loaded with $150k boats pulling tubes, dodging jet skis, etc. I think Lanier is the busiest Corps of Engineers lakes in the US.
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-24-2016 at 9:32am
Originally posted by 74Wind 74Wind wrote:

Attaboy jim.....tim's gonna lose his coveted CcFan press badge....

No he's not Jeffey!        It ain't easy being green.......but I'll volunteer!

Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-08-2016 at 10:21am
On Vaca the rest of the week and headed to Lanier Friday morning for a long 3 day weekend with temps in the mid/upper 90's. Whose gonna be out and about besides Nautiquehunter and myself?
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimsport93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-08-2016 at 10:27am
Going to be Sunday for us.
Have to spend the day Saturday helping my Mother.
See you Sunday!
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimsport93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2016 at 9:07am
We had a great day on the water this past Sunday.
Spent the previous week at North Myrtle Beach, SC. Came back Saturday evening
Had to get my daughter Melissa on the water behind the boat on Sunday.   It has been three years since she moved up to Grand Rapids, MI.
Not great picture quality.......hard to drive and snap a good pic, but you get the idea!
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimsport93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2016 at 9:10am
Morfoot and Kermit were with us also. Tim and my wife, Robin.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimsport93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2016 at 9:12am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 3456>
  Share Topic